New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such class, such cleverness.

Yeah the fruit was pretty low on that one and I took it. Look at who you're talking to....did you really expect any better. Polar still sucks.

this is your first, we'll see if it's the only time though.

First? I believe you missed a few way back when...first in a long while though. We always come back a little stronger and wiser. I'm not too worried. Edited by magicninja

Yeah the fruit was pretty low on that one and I took it. Look at who you're talking to....did you really expect any better. Polar still sucks.First?

New Rule, now that we've seen your WCs, you can't really use the word suck for any other AA besides GATO.

r-BILL-MAHER-NEW-RULE-large570.jpg

For what it's worth: I told you so.  Over and over.

Oh we knew defending Umbrella was never going to end well, and that it would be a thankless task, well INT and ODN were thankful, but honoring treaties regardless of how scummy the alliance that caused it is etc. Edited by Stefano Palmieri

To GATO: Yes, I very much appreciated your role in our coalition in the anti-BIBO war. Every single alliance was a great help, and it was great fun "losing" the war in the style that we did.

That said, you are in an enemy coalition, and you are having free reign in the upper tier. We had to help out.

Beyond that, you did not fight for Umbrella, per se, you fought for your partners in C&G. And if we were beholden to every alliance that has ever fought for us, for allies of allies or allies of allies of allies ad infinitum, we would never face war at all.

To GATO: Yes, I very much appreciated your role in our coalition in the anti-BIBO war. Every single alliance was a great help, and it was great fun "losing" the war in the style that we did.

That said, you are in an enemy coalition, and you are having free reign in the upper tier. We had to help out.

Beyond that, you did not fight for Umbrella, per se, you fought for your partners in C&G. And if we were beholden to every alliance that has ever fought for us, for allies of allies or allies of allies of allies ad infinitum, we would never face war at all.

Agreed on all points. Have a good war.

You're very much welcome and thank you as well. Being Zi'd is on my life on Bob bucket list. Also nuke turreting in the low end after your done with me should be good laughs as well. Yeah those 6 alliances were in pretty bad shape. I figured this would come sooner or later. a couple of weeks is pretty soon though. Edited by magicninja

I mean, if you really want a 6 month war we can do it spacepirate, but I don't think any of us want it to take that long win or lose, few months of war, 6 months rebuild while you guys build up a coalition to roll TOP/IRON and they do the same to roll you again, we play again in the summer?

I mean, if you really want a 6 month war we can do it spacepirate, but I don't think any of us want it to take that long win or lose, few months of war, 6 months rebuild while you guys build up a coalition to roll TOP/IRON and they do the same to roll you again, we play again in the summer?

We planned for a 6 month war last time and it didn't work out. So, we said the hell with it. The war will last however long the war lasts this time. Just get out there and fight.

Perhaps. I'll see if this war gets my dander up to care again. I was pretty apathetic there for a few months. I'm sure GATO won't mind dancing whenever wherever though. Edited by magicninja

This warms me up inside.  :wub: 

Pfft no luck for me he said though and then I got eaten up by SDI's tonight.......

It's only weird if it doesn't work I guess. So, I wish Tim Terrible luck. Now I'll get a string of 25 blocks first night. I also have my rally cap on and burned a pic of his avatar. Just in case....