New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we were causing too much damage rather then taking it. I'm looking forward to putting it against the line of what most consider to be the most military competent alliances in the game.

En Garde, Polar, TOP & Umb!

PS: Hai Tim, u happy nao?

To GATO Polar: Yes, I very much appreciated your role in our coalition in the anti-BIBO <insert war name here>. Every single alliance was a great help, and it was great fun "losing"  Winning the war in the style that we did.

That said, you are in an enemy coalition, and you are having free reign in the upper tier. We had to help out.

Beyond that, you did not fight for Umbrella, per se, you fought for your partners in C&G XX. And if we were beholden to every alliance that has ever fought for us, for allies of allies or allies of allies of allies ad infinitum, we would never face war at all.

Just fixed this for you for use next war, I find standardizing templates increases efficiency by a factor of 10.

Edit:  You can also retroactively use this for MHA and Sparta for easy filing and future reference.

Edited by berbers

Our upper nations are certainly going to get a haircut, but if you think we cannot handle this you are sorely mistaken. 

Also, way to stay classy.

It's not your upper tier you should be worried about.

You're very much welcome and thank you as well. Being Zi'd is on my life on Bob bucket list. Also nuke turreting in the low end after your done with me should be good laughs as well. Yeah those 6 alliances were in pretty bad shape. I figured this would come sooner or later. a couple of weeks is pretty soon though.

How have you never contributed to a war enough to have been ZI'd? I mean, usually after 2-3 weeks of war you spend the rest of it at or close to ZI.

It's not your upper tier you should be worried about.

Until Polar starts declaring wars, this only changes the equation in the upper tier (which let's not kid, it changes dramatically.)

On a happy note, if AlmightyHero's nukes do enough damage I may be in range to declare on Schatt at some point in this war. Things are looking up already. 

It's not? Why not?

I'm not fighting a person with over a billion warchest and that seems to be a norm for GATO.

Until Polar starts declaring wars, this only changes the equation in the upper tier (which let's not kid, it changes dramatically.)

On a happy note, if AlmightyHero's nukes do enough damage I may be in range to declare on Schatt at some point in this war. Things are looking up already. 

Sure, but it doesn't change the fact you have sub-par warchests in the mid tier.

How have you never contributed to a war enough to have been ZI'd? I mean, usually after 2-3 weeks of war you spend the rest of it at or close to ZI.

My thoughts as well. If you have any significant amount of tech and fighting similar nations you're going to be ZIed in 2 rounds if your enemy knows what he's doing, 3 or more otherwise.

I'm not fighting a person with over a billion warchest and that seems to be a norm for GATO.

Sure, but it doesn't change the fact you have sub-par warchests in the mid tier.

Umm well anyone in the top tier should have a couple bill on them Pieriod. Let the other guys take that initiative then. I wouldn't go telling anyone my WC though.

o/Polaris
o/TOP
o/Umbrella

Another roll out for another rolling!!!

TOP? Did I miss something? What did TOP have to do with this?

Umm well anyone in the top tier should have a couple bill on them Pieriod. Let the other guys take that initiative then. I wouldn't go telling anyone my WC though.

TOP? Did I miss something? What did TOP have to do with this?

I fought Laserwolf, GATO's former #1 nation, he hasn't fought a war (someone told me this -- not sure if it's true) for a few years, and he only had 4.1 bil starting out and I'm going to estimate hes probably around 3 bil now. Keep in mind he was just under 200k ns.

Also, to answer your other question, TOP declared war on GATO too.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

Umbrella: pro at thanking alliances that burned in their name last war.

Should they forever be indebted to you? Should we have the same sides forever?

Just fixed this for you for use next war, I find standardizing templates increases efficiency by a factor of 10.

Edit:  You can also retroactively use this for MHA and Sparta for easy filing and future reference.

This ol game again. I'm sure we'll lose plenty of sleep over it.

To GATO: Yes, I very much appreciated your role in our coalition in the anti-BIBO war. Every single alliance was a great help, and it was great fun "losing" the war in the style that we did.

That said, you are in an enemy coalition, and you are having free reign in the upper tier. We had to help out.

Beyond that, you did not fight for Umbrella, per se, you fought for your partners in C&G. And if we were beholden to every alliance that has ever fought for us, for allies of allies or allies of allies of allies ad infinitum, we would never face war at all.

During the last war there were many alliances in the coalition that wanted to leave Umbrella on the battlefield at the end and I, as part of the triumvirate for TLR, gave a rousing speech to the coalition about how we were all in this together and that we would not leave an alliance still fighting while the rest of us got peace.  

Ask me how I feel about that speech right about now.

During the last war there were many alliances in the coalition that wanted to leave Umbrella on the battlefield at the end and I, as part of the triumvirate for TLR, gave a rousing speech to the coalition about how we were all in this together and that we would not leave an alliance still fighting while the rest of us got peace.  

Ask me how I feel about that speech right about now.

As long as you realize the political reality, and necessity of it all, on their end now then and yours now and then, then no harm no foul.