New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

So much talking. Why can't we just fight? -_-

I'm still waiting for some TOP/Umb/Polar nations to drop into range. Never fought them before, even during the GWs. Kinda makes me want to see how good they really are.

Nation Strength: 14,694.272

I mean there's dropping down and then there's 15K NS... :P

Also in regards to magic Grub summed it up nicely, you're fighting bits and pieces of alliances based on coalition warfare not the entirety of their power projection. But say whatever you need to say to rationalize losing your upper tier, it is rather amusing. 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much talking. Why can't we just fight? -_-

I'm still waiting for some TOP/Umb/Polar nations to drop into range. Never fought them before, even during the GWs. Kinda makes me want to see how good they really are.

It's been a long while since I've crossed swords with anyone from NpO, but I don't recall any of those fights being easy, and I did learn some things while I was at it.

I've never fought Umbrella - and yes, I'm biased - but they do love a good hard fight, and will give you a run for the money.

With all the political friction between TOP and VE, it's surprising that we haven't fought each other. Having fought alongside a few of their members, TOP's military reputation isn't surprising at all.

Your own mileage may vary, but hopefully it will be a memorable trip!

You misunderstood him, no one in GATO is really counting the TOP or Polar declarations on US because they are primarily ghost declarations to chain Umbrella in. TOP did declare some wars, but we are certainly not their main focus. Obviously both alliances are major players in this global war, and major alliances on the overall political scene. However there are 5 or so alliance who only declared on us (CRAP, SUN, TLR, USN, Avalanche), and a 6th who recently heavily engaged us (Umb,) which was Magic's original point. Obviously if NpO or TOP but their full weight on us we would be doing worse (though honestly I doubt we have that many slots left.) Instead of looking to jump someone verbally, you should probably make sure you have the jist of what they are saying first. 

Talking about last war is silly (especially saying we have an upper tier because they didn't engage last war.) Let's stay focused on this one shall we? I have had very interesting opponents and I believe both sides of this front have been having a good time. Isn't that enough?

I'll grant you that they way the points were communicated were very unclear, and I appreciate your clarification on these matters.  I'm rarely out to jump someone - I've just always had a difficult time listening to nonsense without calling it out.

I'll grant you that they way the points were communicated were very unclear, and I appreciate your clarification on these matters.  I'm rarely out to jump someone - I've just always had a difficult time listening to nonsense without calling it out.

Figured as much, no worries. 

It's almost as if you are so insecure about what people say about GATO that the only way you feel you are a good alliance is if other people comment you. You shouldn't worry so much about what other people think, and constantly seek approval from others. You are craving a compliment on GATO's war machine, and I don't see any coming soon, honestly. You've done decent but by no means are you a world beater, or will you ever be mentioned in the same sentence as the big boys around here.

Keep trying, though. We all enjoy you going full Rush on us.

Counting USN, a dead alliance, as an enemy alliance to make you look stronger is woefully ignorant of reality. Not to mention, you called in for help on SUN, from an alliance with a 50k ANS. That leaves Invicta, tLR, and Avalanche on you alone. Avalanche just entered, so you fought Invicta and tLR alone previously. Congratulations. You managed to do well against two smaller alliances. Now, we will show you how well our guys will do against smaller alliances.

Wrong again. I'm Magicninja... I love a good I told you so. We didn't call in III% We told them to stay out...they demanded to be let in. So we gave them the good meat. SUN was awful you have a point there. You did forget CCC and CRAP though. How like you. I do seem to attract debate from all the finest of people. lol. I remember when you were decent enough. Damn that was a long time ago yeah? IAA Beta......

All of your impotent responses. Regardles if they try insult, logic, even if they show me to be wrong (none yet this war), are all just how I get my kicks. So, I'll say something...then something else...then something else...until something catches your attention....then once I have you eating out of my hand....I just keep saying the things that keep you coming back for more. My laughbox is damn near wore out. Thank you.

Wrong again. I'm Magicninja... I love a good I told you so. We didn't call in III% We told them to stay out...they demanded to be let in. So we gave them the good meat. SUN was awful you have a point there. You did forget CCC and CRAP though. How like you. I do seem to attract debate from all the finest of people. lol. I remember when you were decent enough. Damn that was a long time ago yeah? IAA Beta......

All of your impotent responses. Regardles if they try insult, logic, even if they show me to be wrong (none yet this war), are all just how I get my kicks. So, I'll say something...then something else...then something else...until something catches your attention....then once I have you eating out of my hand....I just keep saying the things that keep you coming back for more. My laughbox is damn near wore out. Thank you.

So... in other words, you deliberately avoid rational debate and instead intentionally embarrass yourself and your alliance for attention?  Interesting.  Your bubble's about to burst here - I come to this forum regardless of your presence, and it isn't a stretch to say that everyone else here would probably say the same thing.  How does it feel to know that the only real difference you've made with your method is that most people I've seen in threads you uh, "debate" don't take you seriously?  Furthermore, it's so difficult to extract any form of coherent thought from your paragraphs that your alliance mates must then come in and clarify cohesive points out of however many pages of incomprehensible gibberish.

So what am I trying to say here?  Be an asset to your alliance and stick to nuking people and fighting people.  Thinking and communicating simply are not your strong suits.

Nation Strength: 14,694.272

I mean there's dropping down and then there's 15K NS... :P

Also in regards to magic Grub summed it up nicely, you're fighting bits and pieces of alliances based on coalition warfare not the entirety of their power projection. But say whatever you need to say to rationalize losing your upper tier, it is rather amusing. 

Pft. <_< The cons of being a permanent tech seller. :P

Thank you for the half compliment. At least there was a time when I was decent. I don't remember you before GATO, so maybe you were once decent as well. Unfortunately now you're just another clown tooting his own horn as much as possible. Generally GATO is viewed as a slow moving, cautious, and generally polite alliance. Not much to hate there. Then they have you as a mouthpiece, and all of a sudden everyone wants to burn GATO to the ground. You should stick to the back rooms, you do yourself no favors here.

I'm not even sure how to deduce this gem, "Regardles if they try insult, logic, even if they show me to be wrong (none yet this war), are all just how I get my kicks". So, I'll just tell you good job and hopefully that fills your daily quota of needed approval from the boards. The fact that we come back for more has nothing to do with you tricking us, but everything to do with our need to point and laugh at Rush 2.0. 

Thank you for the half compliment. At least there was a time when I was decent. I don't remember you before GATO, so maybe you were once decent as well. Unfortunately now you're just another clown tooting his own horn as much as possible. Generally GATO is viewed as a slow moving, cautious, and generally polite alliance. Not much to hate there. Then they have you as a mouthpiece, and all of a sudden everyone wants to burn GATO to the ground. You should stick to the back rooms, you do yourself no favors here.

I'm not even sure how to deduce this gem, "Regardles if they try insult, logic, even if they show me to be wrong (none yet this war), are all just how I get my kicks". So, I'll just tell you good job and hopefully that fills your daily quota of needed approval from the boards. The fact that we come back for more has nothing to do with you tricking us, but everything to do with our need to point and laugh at Rush 2.0. 

I'm quite certain Magicninja is not the reason for this rush on GATO.  And comparing him to Rush is just hillarious. 

I agree with you. Magicninja willingly intends to inflame people with what he says while Rush actually believes the ridiculous things that he says.

I'm quite certain Magicninja is not the reason for this rush on GATO.  And comparing him to Rush is just hillarious. 

Is that a compliment to Magic or an insult to Magic? It all depends on how you view Rush. I tend to throw all conceited, attention craved, generally angry politicians into the same group. They may as well be the same person, although I don't want to put down Rush's achievements. I'm only speaking about raving attitudes in general, the one which was popularized by Rush.

I agree with you. Magicninja willingly intends to inflame people with what he says while Rush actually believes the ridiculous things that he says.

I'm really not sure which is worse. 

Edited by Starfox101

Is that a compliment to Magic or an insult to Magic? It all depends on how you view Rush. I tend to throw all conceited, attention craved, generally angry politicians into the same group. They may as well be the same person, although I don't want to put down Rush's achievements. I'm only speaking about raving attitudes in general, the one which was popularized by Rush.

I'm really not sure which is worse. 

Magic may have been around and is not "perfect" but I got no beefs with him.  Infact I consider him to be a good ally to have and not just because of this recent train wreck.  I have had zero interactions with Rush so I have no beefs with him either.  Whether or not he feels the same way is his perogative, but frankly it does not bother me anyhow. 

So... in other words, you deliberately avoid rational debate and instead intentionally embarrass yourself and your alliance for attention?  Interesting.  Your bubble's about to burst here - I come to this forum regardless of your presence, and it isn't a stretch to say that everyone else here would probably say the same thing.  How does it feel to know that the only real difference you've made with your method is that most people I've seen in threads you uh, "debate" don't take you seriously?  Furthermore, it's so difficult to extract any form of coherent thought from your paragraphs that your alliance mates must then come in and clarify cohesive points out of however many pages of incomprehensible gibberish.

So what am I trying to say here?  Be an asset to your alliance and stick to nuking people and fighting people.  Thinking and communicating simply are not your strong suits.

If they didn't take me seriously (or I wasn't right) there would be no need to counter my points or try to discredit me..You would think a smart guy like you would understand that...everyone else does......but thanks for playing along anyway. I got a good chuckle out of it.

Oh dear. You still don;t get it. You struck me as half intelligent too.... I don;t seek yours...or anyone else's "approval" or "attention", or "compliments"....I seek your rage and your tears. Every "shut up magic" post is a fucking win..... You would love for me to shut up. Why? Because I'm right and embarrasing you. Hell if I was in any way wrong and embarrassing myself and my alliance you and your ilk should enjoy my talking.....no instead you want me to be quiet.....trying to silence the truth about how wrong you all were about 'ol GATO. I don;t need any more compliment than you having to throw Umbrella at us after throwing 6 alliances at us. That was all the validation I needed. Now I'm in it for distance and irritation and if a few idiots want to take the words and actions of a person who hasn't been gov in nearly a year as GATO's well that's their mistake. Anyone who matters should know better. Edited by magicninja

If they didn't take me seriously (or I wasn't right) there would be no need to counter my points or try to discredit me..You would think a smart guy like you would understand that...everyone else does......but thanks for playing along anyway. I got a good chuckle out of it.

Oh dear. You still don;t get it. You struck me as half intelligent too.... I don;t seek yours...or anyone else's "approval" or "attention", or "compliments"....I seek your rage and your tears. Every "shut up magic" post is a !@#$@#$ win..... You would love for me to shut up. Why? Because I'm right and embarrasing you. Hell if I was in any way wrong and embarrassing myself and my alliance you and your ilk should enjoy my talking.....no instead you want me to be quiet.....trying to silence the truth about how wrong you all were about 'ol GATO. I don;t need any more compliment than you having to throw Umbrella at us after throwing 6 alliances at us. That was all the validation I needed. Now I'm in it for distance and irritation and if a few idiots want to take the words and actions of a person who hasn't been gov in nearly a year as GATO's well that's their mistake. Anyone who matters should know better.

You haven't made any points - as I said before, it's been other members of GATO that have had to come in and do that, you counter your own points constantly.  That's what's generally meant by the term "contradiction", and that's why there is no need to discredit you.  You're really doing your own people a disservice and you're too obsessed with getting "chuckles" to be aware of that fact.

I personally do not care if you are quiet or as loud as you want to be, in the end you are only embarrassing yourself and providing a tepid source of amusement that has a tendency to repeat itself every three posts.

Oh dear. You still don;t get it. You struck me as half intelligent too.... I don;t seek yours...or anyone else's "approval" or "attention", or "compliments"....I seek your rage and your tears. Every "shut up magic" post is a !@#$@#$ win..... You would love for me to shut up. Why? Because I'm right and embarrasing you. Hell if I was in any way wrong and embarrassing myself and my alliance you and your ilk should enjoy my talking.....no instead you want me to be quiet.....trying to silence the truth about how wrong you all were about 'ol GATO. I don;t need any more compliment than you having to throw Umbrella at us after throwing 6 alliances at us. That was all the validation I needed. Now I'm in it for distance and irritation and if a few idiots want to take the words and actions of a person who hasn't been gov in nearly a year as GATO's well that's their mistake. Anyone who matters should know better.

Okay, well there we have it. Magic is just trolling us all and takes satisfaction from annoying other people.

We have a term for that. I'll let you figure it out.

Self-knowledge is a virtue you should continue to cultivate: you show some promise.

Oh man, the old "No u" rears it's ugly head.

Magic may have been around and is not "perfect" but I got no beefs with him.  Infact I consider him to be a good ally to have and not just because of this recent train wreck.  I have had zero interactions with Rush so I have no beefs with him either.  Whether or not he feels the same way is his perogative, but frankly it does not bother me anyhow. 

He may well be a good ally. That is something you can rely on these types of guys for. They will be loyal and fight for their side. How well that will benefit you remains to be seen. 

Okay, well there we have it. Magic is just trolling us all and takes satisfaction from annoying other people.

We have a term for that. I'll let you figure it out.

Oh god, good luck Magicninja. He's going to get your whole life story and write a biography on you too.