New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this whole Peace Mode discussion is pretty dumb. My alliance is at war with NSO and I don't have a problem with it.

Just as well, I have no problem with TOP's declaration. I don't have any strong feelings about Polar's declaration either, though I feel there could have been more justice with the CB (or at least just be truthful about the currency of it)

Aw tears.

"doesn't fight" like the war is already done? You just declared moron. You think a single one of our nations is gonna spend this entire war in PM? We're gonna be at this a while. :)

While I agree with you that the war just started, I still want to point out that people who result to such petty insults as simply "moron" are usually irritated and on the edge of losing their nerve. Are you pissed off at something? 

Edited by alyster

Just as well, I have no problem with TOP's declaration. I don't have any strong feelings about Polar's declaration either, though I feel there could have been more justice with the CB (or at least just be truthful about the currency of it)

Doesn't matter, we both hate each other and we're bored, isn't that enough?  Both sides have had CBs sitting around just waiting for the right time.  We just happened to find an opportune time before they did.  I mean people have wised up and mellowed out, so there's no such thing as an old CB anymore.  People don't actively spy and if they do it's unilaterally punished.  People that nuke rogue are typically unilaterally punished.  People that post mean things are also unilaterally punished.  Every old CB is unilaterally punished nowadays, there's no good reason to go to war unless you want to, then the reason is good enough.

Doesn't matter, we both hate each other and we're bored, isn't that enough?  Both sides have had CBs sitting around just waiting for the right time.  We just happened to find an opportune time before they did.  I mean people have wised up and mellowed out, so there's no such thing as an old CB anymore.  People don't actively spy and if they do it's unilaterally punished.  People that nuke rogue are typically unilaterally punished.  People that post mean things are also unilaterally punished.  Every old CB is unilaterally punished nowadays, there's no good reason to go to war unless you want to, then the reason is good enough.

Eh. I'm one for being open and honest, and not just trying to force the issue. You can declare because of the past, but state that it is an issue from the past and don't pretend that we're currently trying to hit Polar at this point in time.

Eh. I'm one for being open and honest, and not just trying to force the issue. You can declare because of the past, but state that it is an issue from the past and don't pretend that we're currently trying to hit Polar at this point in time.

Might have a point if the OP didn't say "Mid July"

There's always the GGA thong for the sentimentalist with a racy side.

Yikes! That is an abomination, though I suspect every IO has the NPO equivalent. Only $80 for the privilege of wearing the Pacifican star over your junk: Pacifica prevails!

Glad to know that we can still generate intense levels of hatred with little to no effort. That's bang for your buck, kids.

This is a very common means of self-consolation. Rarely does it have any basis in reality.

Edited by Crymson

I've said roll Polar for years while gov......... Hell a lot of people did. So you choose them? Now? Yeah sounds like something Polar would do. I don't mind but you could have done a lot better. Pretty pathetic. Maybe a 3. I shouldn't have even had expectations I guess.

Because no one ever thought GATO was going to roll Polar and even if you talked about it, none of the rest of your gov were talking about it, or your allies

I'm not the first to defend polar, and TOP are in the top 3 worst alliances in CN, but let's not pretend NG and NSO haven't been thinking about hitting Polar for a long time now

Let's at least be honest with each other about that

But trying to pass it off as if Caustic is NG gov or Dilber has been actively plotting?

There is mostly past tense used in the DoW, I wonder where Dajobo tells us that Caustic is active Government or Dilber actively plotting.

And just because NSO isn't actively plotting doesn't mean they wouldn't want to roll us if they had the ability to do so. Now you have a chance to show us that global warming is coming, be happy about it!

Edited by Lamorak

I've said roll Polar for years while gov......... Hell a lot of people did. So you choose them? Now? Yeah sounds like something Polar would do. I don't mind but you could have done a lot better. Pretty pathetic. Maybe a 3. I shouldn't have even had expectations I guess.

An intelligent person is able to recognize that one of the more useless alliances ever, aptly named WAE, can do nothing without resort to numerous other superior alliances for both permission and support.  The only threat WAE has ever been is to itself.

NSO on the other hand are led by arguably some of the best the world has seen.  Experienced in manipulative behaviour, competent in isolation, renowned in strategic positioning and passionate about their cause, NSO is not the WAE.  They are an enemy worth having and I do mean that genuinely.  If Dilber says he is going to rain on our parade, then I for one believe him.  He has made similar promises before and delivered handsomely.

Lets be extremely clear and honest, we believe that NSO represents a threat to our alliance, a genuine threat.  They would have attacked us before now except for one treaty recently signed, there is no possible argument about that.

It has taken some time to assemble a group of friends competent and capable of competing with the NSO and their friends, so here we are.  You can dance around in circles waving a sign above your head MagicNinja, that sign can say GATO is going to roll Polaris, and no one will give a rat's fundamental orifice.  NSO on the other hand have an axe to grind and the capability and the connections to make it difficult for us, we have gone on the front foot, we have chosen the venue and time, and so the NSO will have the war they wanted but couldn't pull off at this time.

Let no one from either side suggest that there is a high ground here, this is survival for both of us, let NSO fight the war they wanted, if they win then they can be satisfied, if they lose they can re-evaluate their ambitions.  There will be bloodshed on both sides, any victory will come at a massive cost to both parties and to their allies.  We are not fighting for bragging rights, we are fighting to settle a primeval urge that drives the NSO in their declared hatred for us.  I understand their position, I respect them as opponents and I am glad that we can give them what they need to feel complete.

The New Sith Order has been spoiling for a fight, they have one, therefore they should be worshiping Dajobo for delivery of their every desire.  I detect some sense of apprehension however, maybe the odds aren't so firmly stacked in either sides favour, but I know which side I am on and so do they.

Let loose the bears of war and leave nothing standing, salt the fields and burn the towns, end this war and make new decisions.  It is the circle of life, as short as it may be. 

Saying roll polar is one thing, actively plotting and forming a coalition for the purpose of rolling polar is a whole other matter entirely.

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

No, I never was on that bandwagon.  You don't actually ever talk with me, otherwise you'd know this as does just about everyone.

Well, Steve: you are not the only personification of Non Grata.

Caustic made a fool of himself and handed you a shitty situation, but he was Non Grata's leader as much as you are. Blame him.

Should have done it when you had a chance, I guess? Edited by Garion