New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dilber hasn't been very active for months btw so there was no chance this was ever actually happening by his making, and Caustic is clearly not NG gov.

So shut up about this ever being a thing and call it like it is. There was no threat.

He was active enough to jump to peace mode along with Rayvon today while their members burn!

Dilber hasn't been very active for months btw so there was no chance this was ever actually happening by his making, and Caustic is clearly not NG gov.

So shut up about this ever being a thing and call it like it is. There was no threat.

... And the NSO Emperor never had this sig, right?

yUtwUt6.png

LOL... as I've said... I don't know why we posted logs when the Sith emperor has that sig...
It's very much like submitting "secret information" that shows that a dirty public toilet smells like Sith... as if we didn't have a nose!

... And the NSO Emperor never had this sig, right?
yUtwUt6.png

LOL... as I've said... I don't know why we posted logs when the Sith emperor has that sig...
It's very much like submitting "secret information" that shows that a dirty public toilet smells like Sith... as if we didn't have a nose!

Your sig has "Polar", blood, and a cleaver. That's actually far more incriminating that "Global Warming is Coming" and polar bears being depicted. Maybe Polar should ZI you for threatening with war?!

He was active enough to jump to peace mode along with Rayvon today while their members burn!

Dilber has been active the past 3 days or so. That doesn't change his activity in the pasy six months.

Steve when people try to organise a coalition to hit you for no reason it's normal to object. When people carry on like the Siths have for so long it breeds dislike. The combination means a war will happen.

I believed you when you said you were not in favour of attacking us. If I didn't believe you I'd have declared on NG as well.

No you didn't declare on NG because you didn't want to trigger our allies.  We both know this and everyone else does too.  NSO/NG haven't talked "roll Polar" in so long I don't even remember.  And you were the ones who attack us last war.  Even so, we are past it.  We have mutual allies even.  You know this is just a TOP led grudge war on NPO and us.  If you want to burn political capital for people that already are planning to backstab you, so be it.

You are better than this Dajobo.  Your alliance pioneered mass peace mode for entire wars and you are the alliance that keeps it's senator in peace mode for months at a time.  You know counter attack peace mode strategy.  Both TOP and you are using it now even.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

No you didn't declare on NG because you didn't want to trigger our allies.  We both know this and everyone else does too.  NSO/NG haven't talked "roll Polar" in so long I don't even remember.  And you were the ones who attack us last war.  Even so, we are past it.  We have mutual allies even.  You know this is just a TOP led grudge war on NPO and us.  If you want to burn political capital for people that already are planning to backstab you, so be it.

Now now, Steve, they have to throw Polar at IRON before the treaty dies.

We still have the moral high ground. Dajobo just isn't being all Grub about pointing it out. ;)

You tried. You failed. No point in waiting until you managed to succeed.

If we wanted war with you, how exactly have we failed?  What, because we didn't get to DoW you guys first?  You realize you outnumber us even without Fark and TOP, calling firstsies is hardly relevant.  No, you're wrong no matter what.  Either we didn't try and therefore couldn't have failed, or we did try and are succeeding.  But, like I already said, we didn't try.  I still call it success though.  Feels like we proved to the world that Polar's ego is easily bruised.  Oh, and that you're afraid of us.  Proved that too.

You are better than this Dajobo.  Your alliance pioneered mass peace mode for entire wars and you are the alliance that keeps it's senator in peace mode for months at a time.  You know counter attack peace mode strategy.  Both TOP and you are using it now even.

You stopped talking about "Roll Polar," for about as long as it became impractical, just like your visit to NpO, I'm guessing.

Please do tell me what this grudge is.

Listen, I don't like TOP as much as the next guy, but even if true, you can't blame NpO and crew for wanting to protect themselves from the nonsense coming from your sphere.

Game, set, and match unfortunately.

He says things like this and anybody still believes that NSO are not 200% in the right. This post alone is a valid CB. :v:

Well played Sir, :P

Also, thickness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91ti_MpdHA

Also, special good luck message to Sounion. War, you don't get one because you've only been here a week. :ehm: Easily the best diplomat we've had on our boards.

Edited by IYIyTh

Steve I wont get into a war of quotes with you and I will never criticise alliances using peace mode as a tactic but I truly believe leaders should lead, not hide in safety while their members are attacked.