New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

Aw tears.

"doesn't fight" like the war is already done? You just declared moron. You think a single one of our nations is gonna spend this entire war in PM? We're gonna be at this a while. :)

I would certainly hope that all of your nations get a taste of blood in this war. Whose blood they will taste is something we'll have to see when it happens, I guess. I for one am looking forward to a long and entertaining war.

On a somewhat related note, I don't think this guy is looking forward to a long and entertaining war:

To: Vindicator    From: David Y Zhou    Date: 10/31/2013 10:11:40 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by David Y Zhou for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

War declared at 9:01:35 PM. I'm not sure but is this a record? Do I win a prize? If so, where can I claim it?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am electron sponge, and I support this message.

Peace is a lie, am I right, Sith?

Now let's see your passion get you free of us. :smug:

I haven't seen you in years. How have you been?

If any one of the Orders are to die, NSO will be that one.

Good luck buddy. Better alliances than yours have been trying for years.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

What a refreshing war, should be interesting on where the cards fall.

On a side note can we all agree to never argue about peace mode at the start for months on end until its actually a valid argument when people have been sat in it for months without coming out, as its always a recurring event.

I would certainly hope that all of your nations get a taste of blood in this war. Whose blood they will taste is something we'll have to see when it happens, I guess. I for one am looking forward to a long and entertaining war.

On a somewhat related note, I don't think this guy is looking forward to a long and entertaining war:

War declared at 9:01:35 PM. I'm not sure but is this a record? Do I win a prize? If so, where can I claim it?

You get no prizes, because you tried to spy away someones cruise missiles. Dear lord.

Glad to know that we can still generate intense levels of hatred with little to no effort. That's bang for your buck, kids.

Our intense levels of hatred generated with little to no effort could beat up your levels of hatred generated with little to no effort.

The fact that people (Polar) are making comments about using peace mode is hilarious. Yeah outnumbered 7 to 1 but we're not going to use the tools at our disposal to limit damage on us and maximize it on you, because that makes sense!

Feel free to send masses into PM, that's a legit strategy and everyone uses it.  It's another thing for your leader to sit idly by at first shot.  

Rayvon: "Okay guys, when those NpO bastardos come charging up the ramparts, be sure to follow me this guy!"

*Rayvon disappears into the nearby catacombs*

Something smells like Sith.

Feel free to send masses into PM, that's a legit strategy and everyone uses it.  It's another thing for your leader to sit idly by at first shot.  

Rayvon: "Okay guys, when those NpO bastardos come charging up the ramparts, be sure to follow me this guy!"

*Rayvon disappears into the nearby catacombs*

Something smells like Sith.

Our leaders still obey our military officials. So when I posted peace mode orders, they obeyed. Idk how Polar does it, but in NSO government officials actually obey orders.

Famous last words...

We've been rolled how many times to sub 1mil NS and come back strong? Please.
Edited by Varianz

We've been rolled how many times to sub 1mil NS and come back strong? Please.

I agree 100%

While there may be issues between the orders one thing we do share is the ability to come back from adversity.

Now back to Sith killin'...

Oh we still make the "lol peace mode" argument in 2013? Got it. Rest assured knowing that Polar, Fark, and TOP will be eating a lot of nukes launched by yours truly. Better outfit your noobs with SDI's, boys.

So you would have used less nukes without any "lol peace mode" arguments?  :ph34r:

AG complimenting us? I must be seeing things.

I agree 100%

While there may be issues between the orders one thing we do share is the ability to come back from adversity.

Now back to Sith killin'...

I wanna kill some stuuuuuuuuff

Oh we still make the "lol peace mode" argument in 2013? Got it. Rest assured knowing that Polar, Fark, and TOP will be eating a lot of nukes launched by yours truly. Better outfit your noobs with SDI's, boys.

You mean when you get out of PM right? :rolleyes:

Wait you're going to nuke us?  Where's my white flag......

Send em over, we love em!