New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think Yevgeni should have posted this under the name Neutron Squeegee. 

All hail Stratephor.

I'll be posting Pacifica's DoW under the title of Imperial Advisor Emeritus and Ombudsman to the Body Republic.

Sidenote: it's always TOP manipulating everyone. No matter what side and who's fighting.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

I'll be posting Pacifica's DoW under the title of Imperial Advisor Emeritus and Ombudsman to the Body Republic.

Sidenote: it's always TOP manipulating everyone. No matter what side and who's fighting.

If they then attacked based on it that would be the best thing this world has ever seen.

Feel free to lay your tribute and worries at my feet, my orange subjects. Daddy's home.

Something something the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Unlimited powerrrrrrr!

Am I doin' it rite, Sith?

nah, I much prefer just being a part of frostbite, poaching neutrals and acting like dicks for no other reason than we could.

But that is before you were chryogenically frozen 4 years ago... something about getting too drunk with a wookie.  :v:

Edited by KainIIIC

Ah, you've included an "edited" portion of the logs. How clever. Misrepresentation can be an effective tactic, but when you've done it as often as I have you learn to recognize it and come to understand that beneath all the manipulation there is nothing. And that is precisely what you have. You have logs taken out of context and you have hearsay. The simple truth is you wanted a war, and the fact that no grievances or wrongs have been committed is not going to deter you in the slightest. You must be feeling very lucky, but I fear not. I know what fate befalls the arrogant, and you will be no exception.

A wild guess that you never reread what words you speak, otherwise this would be incredibly humorous.

To:
Mogar   

Unknown Sender   

Date: 10/31/2013 11:14:08 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information
about your nation. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and
unidentified.

query: do you think i give a fuck about my nation?