New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, you've included an "edited" portion of the logs. How clever. Misrepresentation can be an effective tactic, but when you've done it as often as I have you learn to recognize it and come to understand that beneath all the manipulation there is nothing. And that is precisely what you have. You have logs taken out of context and you have hearsay. The simple truth is you wanted a war, and the fact that no grievances or wrongs have been committed is not going to deter you in the slightest. You must be feeling very lucky, but I fear not. I know what fate befalls the arrogant, and you will be no exception.

Well at least it's a REAL pre-empt and not a lulz war. Good luck out there.

We are Polar... We have never been about "the lulz". Because we aren't children, mostly. The NSO poked the polar bear, and now they are getting what they asked for. Simple as that.

That said it is somewhat humorous, at least to me anyway.

Ah, you've included an "edited" portion of the logs. How clever. Misrepresentation can be an effective tactic, but when you've done it as often as I have you learn to recognize it and come to understand that beneath all the manipulation there is nothing. And that is precisely what you have. You have logs taken out of context and you have hearsay. The simple truth is you wanted a war, and the fact that no grievances or wrongs have been committed is not going to deter you in the slightest. You must be feeling very lucky, but I fear not. I know what fate befalls the arrogant, and you will be no exception.

It is sufficient to state, you wanted this war and now you have it.  Please don't pretend it is not what you wanted, please do not try to occupy some higher moral ground on the basis that we managed to declare before you did.  Please do run to your allies and call upon their energies to bail you out, it is what you are good at after all.

It is sufficient to state, you wanted this war and now you have it.  Please don't pretend it is not what you wanted, please do not try to occupy some higher moral ground on the basis that we managed to declare before you did.  Please do run to your allies and call upon their energies to bail you out, it is what you are good at after all.

NpO has unleashed Grub

We are Polar... We have never been about "the lulz". Because we aren't children, mostly. The NSO poked the polar bear, and now they are getting what they asked for. Simple as that.

That said it is somewhat humorous, at least to me anyway.

Quoting this because it is the gods honest truth. NSO has been poking at Polar for ages. Now you get to have at it. 

Well this is awkward, those logs are really old and clearly weren't acted upon.  We even had a few CBs on your allies that we didn't use.  But we all knew this is more of an excuse and you just want to settle a grudge.

Looks like another no CB war.

We didn't have a grudge with NSO before this summer.

Have you not yet learned that the Sith will never die?

This is interesting in after months of political wrangling by your alliance to try and "bring down Polar". A concept I still find incredibly amusing.

We are tougher than you. We have endured more. Polar has faced many real actual challenges and have emerged stronger each time. What has the NSO done? Snuggled up with whoever seems strong at the time and engaged in wars only to get a few shots in and get out. The NSO has never really had to fight to be, not in any real sense. So, I guess we all get to see how that works out.