New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting in after months of political wrangling by your alliance to try and "bring down Polar". A concept I still find incredibly amusing.

We are tougher than you. We have endured more. Polar has faced many real actual challenges and have emerged stronger each time. What has the NSO done? Snuggled up with whoever seems strong at the time and engaged in wars only to get a few shots in and get out. The NSO has never really had to fight to be, not in any real sense. So, I guess we all get to see how that works out.

Well this is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

We didn't have a grudge with NSO before this summer.

So this is a grudge.  That's a start, but you should've just been honest and say you just wanted to attack them because you didn't like them.  Using a log that clearly we never acted upon and everyone, including us, had since completely forgot about.

My attempts to convince you of this in your embassy LONG AFTER that log surfaced should've showed you this.  But we all know you are just using that as an excuse to attack NSO.  Just be honest man.

This is interesting in after months of political wrangling by your alliance to try and "bring down Polar". A concept I still find incredibly amusing.

We are tougher than you. We have endured more. Polar has faced many real actual challenges and have emerged stronger each time. What has the NSO done? Snuggled up with whoever seems strong at the time and engaged in wars only to get a few shots in and get out. The NSO has never really had to fight to be, not in any real sense. So, I guess we all get to see how that works out.

Really? NSO's plan all these years has been to cozy up to whoever is in charge? I'd suppose that would explain why we were once allied to the powerhouse that is GATO, and why we signed with NPO at the peak of their power during the Pax Shroomica. All along we were just looking to ride the coattails of the major powers. Thank you. I finally understand everything I did when I was in charge of the NSO's FA. It all makes now.

Only if you come up with a name better than "Operation David."

Commence phase II of candiland, candiland is a go. Edited by iamthey