New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

Glad to know that we can still generate intense levels of hatred with little to no effort. That's bang for your buck, kids.

I wouldn't call it "intense." Go with "tepid", "lukewarm", or perhaps "meh."

You might be thinking of another alliance in which you served. I could name one or two that fit the bill, ol' buddy.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since the former NAACP emperor, for years I looked upon the Polar Order, and considered it hopelessly arrogant, unmatchingly stupid, a hive of disease for everyone who touches them, and a moreso great burden to anyone who has NpO on their side, easily more trouble than their NS worth. About half a year ago, I realized that old thoughts don't necessarily hold water, when speaking with an obviously capable NpO diplomat on our boards: I started to get a sense, that maybe - even probably - NpO isn't as bad as all the confirmation bias over the years could pile up.

And today you prove that not only aren't you "that bad", you guys are starting to look real good. All the while the ruins of my illusion of your incompetence is shattered, then this..

PPPS.
Please
note: We have a list of your members and anyone who joins during war
may be regarded as rogues who will need to seek their own individual
peace at the conclusion of this war.

This is the icing on the cake. It's beautiful. And for what an old half-connected goat's opinion is worth, I can't help but starting to like you.

Edited by Solaris

Well, NSO poked and prodded and hoped that eventually NpO would declare war. They have wanted this war for years, just were never going to do it offensively. In that regard, you have to respect Polar leadership for having the stones to start this conflict. Some people still have guts and a desire to start some fireworks, I love it.

NSO wanted this. There should be no complaints from either side. Let's all have fun!

Edit: Damn, I see Dilber, Corinan, and Rayvon are in peace mode. So much for all that talk. Pathetic leadership. I would never sit in an alliance where my leader calls for a war for years and then doesn't fight. He dragged the alliance into this and then ran. Respect for NSO: Gone.

The alliance motto itself is "Peace is a lie." Well, damn, you guys need a new motto.

Edited by Starfox101

Well, NSO poked and prodded and hoped that eventually NpO would declare war. They have wanted this war for years, just were never going to do it offensively. In that regard, you have to respect Polar leadership for having the stones to start this conflict. Some people still have guts and a desire to start some fireworks, I love it.

NSO wanted this. There should be no complaints from either side. Let's all have fun!

Edit: Damn, I see Dilber, Corinan, and Rayvon are in peace mode. So much for all that talk. Pathetic leadership. I would never sit in an alliance where my leader calls for a war for years and then doesn't fight. He dragged the alliance into this and then ran. Respect for NSO: Gone.

This has been their baby from the start.  They've begged for it, like you said, for years. 

Lunch time, let's eat!

The alliance motto itself is "Peace is a lie." Well, damn, you guys need a new motto.

Aw tears.

"doesn't fight" like the war is already done? You just declared moron. You think a single one of our nations is gonna spend this entire war in PM? We're gonna be at this a while. :)

I heard Dilber was in Peace Mode...

Not to shake the cage or tap the tank...but wasn't it Dilber who orchestrated the dark ages of Polaris through lies and treachery?  His every move was designed to inflict maximum harm and degredation to Polaris.  When his day of reckoning comes, he peaces out.

Jesus NSO... You know I like you but you guys got into PM really fast.

Come on Ken, are we going to trot that one out after EQ?

NSO Is the single greatest threat to global stability after Mushqaeda, but now they will not be.

Keep talking and TOP will probably just turn this coalition around.

Because, clearly, "peace is a lie" means that all strategy for waging war in CN should be thrown out the window.

Ok, really, you can post seriously man.

let's

Ok, so how come GOONS (which I was a part of, mind you) hit PM so fast? Why frown upon NSO for doing the same?

And you thought it would be Kaskus.  Trick or Treat!

Actually, none of us thought that was the case. We figured the guy was just bait.

Neo no one is criticising the use of peace mode for strategy. It's just they most of us believe alliance leaders should only use it while restocking nukes to go again.

NSO aren't at war due to the actions of members but the actions of the government. Dilber, Corinan and Rayvon in peace mode shows exactly how they are leading, they hide while the members carry the can. Dilber who is directly responsible was one of the first to run and cower while the members now live with the consequences of his actions.

There are incredibly few alliances that do not use peace mode as a tactic, and it is incredibly valid. NSO is no Sparta, and I feel anyone will vouch. Showing a lack of willingness to leave upper/mid-tiers out to dry is not a sign of cowardice.