New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

If we wanted war with you, how exactly have we failed?  What, because we didn't get to DoW you guys first?  You realize you outnumber us even without Fark and TOP, calling firstsies is hardly relevant.  No, you're wrong no matter what.  Either we didn't try and therefore couldn't have failed, or we did try and are succeeding.  But, like I already said, we didn't try.  I still call it success though.  Feels like we proved to the world that Polar's ego is easily bruised.  Oh, and that you're afraid of us.  Proved that too.

You wanted to build a coalition, you tried to build a coalition and you failed to build a coalition. We found out and chose not to sit on our hands about it.

Please do tell me what this grudge is.

I'm more interested in him thinking we're following TOP's orders. :v:

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you didn't declare on NG because you didn't want to trigger our allies.  We both know this and everyone else does too.  NSO/NG haven't talked "roll Polar" in so long I don't even remember.  And you were the ones who attack us last war.  Even so, we are past it.  We have mutual allies even.  You know this is just a TOP led grudge war on NPO and us.  If you want to burn political capital for people that already are planning to backstab you, so be it.

You are better than this Dajobo.  Your alliance pioneered mass peace mode for entire wars and you are the alliance that keeps it's senator in peace mode for months at a time.  You know counter attack peace mode strategy.  Both TOP and you are using it now even.

Damn right Polar knows that strategy. They have had to deal with multiple crap beatdowns for many years. GOOD on them for taking a proactive approach!  NG are free to quit whining and declare. You've done your fair share of plotting against Aftermath as well for a looooong time. Just enjoy the war, get out all your issues. I'm sure Polar will be doing it :P

It is sufficient to state, you wanted this war and now you have it.  Please don't pretend it is not what you wanted, please do not try to occupy some higher moral ground on the basis that we managed to declare before you did.  Please do run to your allies and call upon their energies to bail you out, it is what you are good at after all.

This was the smartest thing I read up to page 2. There is no moral high ground to be had. This is simply what both sides of this war wanted.

This was the smartest thing I read up to page 2. There is no moral high ground to be had. This is simply what both sides of this war wanted.

Was it?

"Please do run to your allies and call upon their energies to bail you out"

While they run to their allies and call upon their energies to DoW us alongside them?

:popcorn:

You wanted to build a coalition, you tried to build a coalition and you failed to build a coalition. We found out and chose not to sit on our hands about it.

Oh, so that's what we were doing.  So, you found out about a threat, found out that we failed to fulfill that threat, then attacked non-threat.  At least you didn't try to argue that you're not afraid of us.  That fact is looking mighty indisputable right about now.

Oh, so that's what we were doing.  So, you found out about a threat, found out that we failed to fulfill that threat, then attacked non-threat.  At least you didn't try to argue that you're not afraid of us.  That fact is looking mighty indisputable right about now.

Recognizing a potential threat and moving to eliminate it isn't a sign of fear. It's a sign of being rational.

Was it?

"Please do run to your allies and call upon their energies to bail you out"

While they run to their allies and call upon their energies to DoW us alongside them?

:popcorn:

I suppose I'm just referring to the war in general. How it is conducted is in progress and still remains to be seen.

Recognizing a potential threat and moving to eliminate it isn't a sign of fear. It's a sign of being rational.

You can call it whatever you like, but try and think up an analogy where removing a supposed "potential threat" isn't done out of fear for what it is or can become.  You're afraid.

You can call it whatever you like, but try and think up an analogy where removing a supposed "potential threat" isn't done out of fear for what it is or can become.  You're afraid.

A couple friends and I wrote a troll guide a few months ago, y'know.

You can't use it though, sorry.