New Polar Order Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you not yet learned that the Sith will never die?

CCoo1tj.gif

So this is a grudge.  That's a start, but you should've just been honest and say you just wanted to attack them because you didn't like them.  Using a log that clearly we never acted upon and everyone, including us, had since completely forgot about.

My attempts to convince you of this in your embassy LONG AFTER that log surfaced should've showed you this.  But we all know you are just using that as an excuse to attack NSO.  Just be honest man.

Oh, you mean now that you've been caught you're trying to pretend you forgot about this?

ITT Polar can't handle the fact that they're detestable; preempts non-existent war.  Stay classy guys.

You had the will and sought the means. Waiting till you had the means would be nonsensical.

So this is a grudge.  That's a start, but you should've just been honest and say you just wanted to attack them because you didn't like them.  Using a log that clearly we never acted upon and everyone, including us, had since completely forgot about.

My attempts to convince you of this in your embassy LONG AFTER that log surfaced should've showed you this.  But we all know you are just using that as an excuse to attack NSO.  Just be honest man.

How are we being dishonest?

We disliked your antics in the last war, but that isn't here or there. After the last war, we would have happily avoided you, but you wanted REVENGE or whatever and started a campaign of harassment and coalition building against us. When you realized we had the stronger hand, you tried to pretend it never happened. We knew better and we figured if you could find the opportunity to attack us in the future, you would do so. Rather than sitting by passively as you tried to act as if your aggressive feelings were dormant, we chose to act.

Edited by Fallen Fool

I'm kind of glad this world is becoming more like the TE world tbh.

I agree my friend. But the last chapter will be written when I go compare the mindless sheep who will follow this CB to their opinions when Athens did the months old CB.... and then sit back and read their "Yes, but this is different because..." replies.. then we can all sit here and be in agreement that reasons for war are never, and were never needed.. all that is needed is sufficient support to ensure a win for the aggressor. 

Steve when people try to organise a coalition to hit you for no reason it's normal to object. When people carry on like the Siths have for so long it breeds dislike. The combination means a war will happen.

I believed you when you said you were not in favour of attacking us. If I didn't believe you I'd have declared on NG as well.

Well this is awkward, those logs are really old and clearly weren't acted upon.  We even had a few CBs on your allies that we didn't use.  But we all knew this is more of an excuse and you just want to settle a grudge.

Looks like another no CB war.

The existence of a CB must be coupled with both the will to use it and the power to enforce it.  The lack of one or other does not change the facts in this case

Well this is awkward, those logs are really old and clearly weren't acted upon.  We even had a few CBs on your allies that we didn't use.  But we all knew this is more of an excuse and you just want to settle a grudge.

Looks like another no CB war.

I'll buy any left over CB's you might have and put them to good use. :)

The existence of a CB must be coupled with both the will to use it and the power to enforce it.  The lack of one or other does not change the facts in this case

Remembering your little speeches to our mutual allies when Athens did exactly what you are doing now.. and watching you now... oh this is delicious.

The only thing that has changed, is that Polar is no longer trying to play the useless role of having some sort of moral high ground (this is a GOOD thing, not a bad thing)... but it does not make the irony any less delicious.

Edited by Rush Sykes

ITT Polar can't handle the fact that they're detestable; preempts non-existent war.  Stay classy guys.

LOL... considering that the sig of the NSO emperor has been this one for months:

yUtwUt6.png

... I don't even get why Dajobo even felt the need to add Logs that show that which was already obvious and far from being "secret".

Stop complaining about it if your own Emperor has that sig.

... Anyway... what happened to Dilber that couldn't create a CB during all these months??? It's one of the worst cases of a writer's block I've seen in a long time.

You wanted Global Warming? Now you have it... enjoy it and don't complain! :nuke: :ehm: :facepalm:

o/ Polaris
o/ TOP
o/ FARK

LOL... considering that the sig of the NSO emperor has been this one for months:

yUtwUt6.png

... I don't even get why Dajobo even felt the need to add Logs that show that which was already obvious and far from being "secret".

... Anyway... what happened to Dilber that couldn't create a CB during all these months??? It's one of the worst cases of a writer's block I've seen in a long time.

You wanted Global Warming? Now you have it... enjoy it and don't complain! :nuke: :ehm: :facepalm:

o/ Polaris
o/ TOP
o/ FARK

We also regularly have polls on our forums about who we'd like to destroy the most, if you're wondering. VE usually wins. VE it's not to late to DoW!

Just as an observation, this is as good a reason for war as I've ever seen. Destroy an alliance that has been planning to destroy you and only just barely didn't get away with it when you were able to sniff out the danger and rally your forces and allies to prevent that unfortunate circumstance. "Plans obviously changed since [the war] never happened" isn't a good excuse. Those plans and the reasons behind those plans existed for a reason and with all intention of acting on them, if not then, then in the future.

I applaud the New Polar Order for not sitting back and taking ANOTHER beatdown but instead acting proactively to Finally turn the tables. Best of luck, out there.

You had the will and sought the means. Waiting till you had the means would be nonsensical.

I had no idea polar had so much respect for both our ambitiousness and our military strength.  Had we known you were going to attack us with 8 times the NS, I bet we might have tried to form some sort of coalition to wipe you guys out.  Of course, that would be as much a farce on our part as this whole thing is on your part.  At any rate, happy hunting.

Steve when people try to organise a coalition to hit you for no reason it's normal to object. When people carry on like the Siths have for so long it breeds dislike. The combination means a war will happen.

I believed you when you said you were not in favour of attacking us. If I didn't believe you I'd have declared on NG as well.

This is complete BS... it would be literally the worst thing you could do for your side. You NEED NG to enter on a defensive treaty so that no immediate triggers of an IRON MD will happen. At least treat people like they can read a treaty web. Nothing on Admins green earth would have made NG be the primary target. You are far too pragmatic for that.

Dilber hasn't been very active for months btw so there was no chance this was ever actually happening by his making, and Caustic is clearly not NG gov.

So shut up about this ever being a thing and call it like it is. There was no threat.

yUtwUt6.png

o/ Polaris
o/ TOP
o/ FARK

Oh, so that's what this war is.  We shall call it "The offensive sig war".  Does your own bloodstained Polar logo sig indicate that you also wish to wage war against Polar?  Too bad, Rayvon's sig gets dibs.

Remembering your little speeches to our mutual allies when Athens did exactly what you are doing now.. and watching you now... oh this is delicious.

The only thing that has changed, is that Polar is no longer trying to play the useless role of having some sort of moral high ground (this is a GOOD thing, not a bad thing)... but it does not make the irony any less delicious.

We still have the moral high ground. Dajobo just isn't being all Grub about pointing it out. ;)

I had no idea polar had so much respect for both our ambitiousness and our military strength.  Had we known you were going to attack us with 8 times the NS, I bet we might have tried to form some sort of coalition to wipe you guys out.  Of course, that would be as much a farce on our part as this whole thing is on your part.  At any rate, happy hunting.

You tried. You failed. No point in waiting until you managed to succeed.

Dilber hasn't been very active for months btw so there was no chance this was ever actually happening by his making, and Caustic is clearly not NG gov.

So shut up about this ever being a thing and call it like it is. There was no threat.

My lone words scared them enough to believe it was still so. And my powerful signature art, 'twas only a matter of time.

We still have the moral high ground. Dajobo just isn't being all Grub about pointing it out. ;)

You tried. You failed. No point in waiting until you managed to succeed.

Dajobo is smarter than Grub could have ever hoped to be. And no you do not.

Actually, im gonna edit and clarify this. I dont know if he is smarter.. he is far more pragmatic though. I truly dont intend to insult anyone's intellect.

Edited by Rush Sykes

This is complete BS... it would be literally the worst thing you could do for your side. You NEED NG to enter on a defensive treaty so that no immediate triggers of an IRON MD will happen. At least treat people like they can read a treaty web. Nothing on Admins green earth would have made NG be the primary target. You are far too pragmatic for that.

I hope avoiding NG does not become the new war staple of our era. I'm having deja vu.