The Men With The Golden Guns

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, give it a fucking rest. You are blowing it out of proportion so much, its in pieces.

Brehon asked a question, because he got some info coming his way which seem legit enough to raise questions and then read this OP;

He got his answer, and then proceed to wish good luck to this alliance.

Get off this stupid shit your on.

Blowing something out of proportion? Maybe, afterall you guys would know, your leader is an expert in the matter.

I remember in my early teenage years when I use to swear alot. Made me feel cool and tough. I'm sure you'll grow out of it one day.

Blowing something out of proportion? Maybe, afterall you guys would know, your leader is an expert in the matter.

I remember in my early teenage years when I use to swear alot. Made me feel cool and tough. I'm sure you'll grow out of it one day.

You are very bad at this. You should abandon this for something more intelligent. Also, its uncharacteristic to see it come from a TOP member. I may have disagreed with TOP members, but they never produced this type of bad posting.

Its a friendly advice. Because I am a good guy, I could just let you make a fool out of yourself further.

Edited by Branimir

A lot of friends in this one... I wish you nothing but the best of luck. :)

As for NPO... get over yourselves. Not everything is remotely about you... your allies may tell you differently, but it's hard for them to say much else while on their knees.

dipshi, I think it's the opposite, plus rush hasn't even commented on the thread. 

please tell me what evil DH has done to LoSS in the past andy, tell me why getting hate from us is doing something right? I don't think you have many reasons aside from farts in the wind bud, still love ya. x

seriously though, this is one of the best alliances I've seen come up in a very long time, great to see this guys!

Well DH hate on (because we can't use the T word anymore) pretty much everything and as I said, the Rush comment was a general rule not one specifically for this thread

As for LoSS DH issues, LoSS/GOONS was nominated several times for biggest feud ever, my reasons are more personal having had access to their forums once and nearly throwing up

Say what you want about "ebul aliances" but I don't often see a pile of NPO, LoSS, NpO and NPL members jumping into an MK treaty thread just to tell them they suck, or that an alliance has made a terrible decision in going to one of them for a protectorate.

So as has been said, haters gonna hate coz that's all haters have got

As for LoSS DH issues, LoSS/GOONS was nominated several times for biggest feud ever, my reasons are more personal having had access to their forums once and nearly throwing up

What could possibly be on their forums that would make you throw up?