Voodoo Nova

The Men With The Golden Guns

You mean, the alliance he was supposed to be in charge of wouldn't help him with a rogue? I think that more reflects his character of being unable to motivate his followers than one of people wanting to help him.

He stepped down quite some time ago, jeez man get up with your information.

Good luck with this FG!

Thanks!

I would wish you the best, but its pretty easy to read the NPO attacks in your DOE. Is that the path you want to take?

With a twisted enough interpretation of anything you can read whatever you want into something. Does it mean you're right? Not at all.

I would wish you the best, but its pretty easy to read the NPO attacks in your DOE. Is that the path you want to take?

I can't say I'm sure how generic spyflic opening #999 is an attack on NPO, but whatever floats your boat.

Technically, the OP was an attack on practically everyone.  But since an attack on anyone is an attack on all, I guess it gets to that point however one would like to read it.

Is that a threat?

I just wanna hit WANA again to be quite frank.

You are just upset because NPO thoroughly thrashed you last war. ;)

He stepped down quite some time ago, jeez man get up with your information.

Then it really looks bad because those were supposed to be his friends. If his own friends won't defend him, then perhaps there is a reason behind it.

This sure is interesting, to say the least.  In spite of whatever else, I wish you guys the best of luck.  There's a good group of people here who I consider friends in this alliance.

1. It was a question based on #2
2. The only reason I asked is you have a member of your gov that said it was and expressed you all have a hatred toward me. If he is full of crap, no worries. If he is not full of crap, I was going to applaud your bluntness.

/shrugs

RISE MY LITTLE MINIONS RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technically, the OP was an attack on practically everyone.  But since an attack on anyone is an attack on all, I guess it gets to that point however one would like to read it.

I like you.

Looks good to me, have fun y'all. Good to see something out of the ordinary for once

I will echo these sentiments although there's no indication they've done anything out of the ordinary. Yet. Time will tell what it is that will set them apart.

Either way, good luck.

Well I have been informed the person is full of garbage. Good enough for me, best of luck MI6 o/

Well I have been informed the person is full of garbage. Good enough for me, best of luck MI6 o/

Everyone in MI6 hating you? Come on, you couldn't have thought that was true. ;)

1. It was a question based on #2
2. The only reason I asked is you have a member of your gov that said it was and expressed you all have a hatred toward me. If he is full of crap, no worries. If he is not full of crap, I was going to applaud your bluntness.

/shrugs

For someone who seems to applaud bluntness, you're not very blunt.

I will echo these sentiments although there's no indication they've done anything out of the ordinary. Yet. Time will tell what it is that will set them apart.

Either way, good luck.

all I'm saying is most of the names/alliances around here have become an eyesore, but this one isn't yet. I like that

Everyone in MI6 hating you? Come on, you couldn't have thought that was true. ;)

I haven't talked to you my friend in many a months, so I simply asked the question based on delivery.

That is one sexy lineup. You've piqued my interest.

Pretty much this.

I love the theme, and a lot of the people in the alliance I'm friends with, or at least acquaintances with. I wish you guys the best of luck!

o/

Oh was my question NOT blunt enough for you? Run along.

If it makes you feel any better, I find you very dull and obtuse than blunt.

Edited by Believland