The Men With The Golden Guns

I would wish you the best, but its pretty easy to read the NPO attacks in your DOE. Is that the path you want to take?

You seem quite full of yourself these days. I mean, I get the feeling you perceive from the OP but you don't need to make it seem like that if anyone disagrees with you or takes a different standing woe to them.

I honestly don't think this alliance will last very long or go very far, not with the people that are in the government. The sheer amount of big heads.... it would drive me insane. I do hope you guys stay around though to spite others.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem quite full of yourself these days. I mean, I get the feeling you perceive from the OP but you don't need to make it seem like that if anyone disagrees with you or takes a different standing woe to them.

I honestly don't think this alliance will last very long or go very far, not with the people that are in the government. The sheer amount of big heads.... it would drive me insane. I do hope you guys stay around though to spite others.

Fortunately, we made a mansion specifically for my massive ego, so that's housed nicely elsewhere.

Technically, the OP was an attack on practically everyone.  But since an attack on anyone is an attack on all, I guess it gets to that point however one would like to read it.

This is a nice quote.

The theme is interesting enough, gl in your time on Bob.

Fortunately, we made a mansion specifically for my massive ego, so that's housed nicely elsewhere.

May need the Grand Canyon. ;)

Proest read a couple of posts down from that post.

Fair enough. I didn't see that.

Technically, the OP was an attack on practically everyone.  But since an attack on anyone is an attack on all, I guess it gets to that point however one would like to read it.

Good spin you keep working that front ;)

Is that a threat?

Take it as you wish, but then you have to consider if you are really worth the time.

If it makes you feel any better, I find you very dull and obtuse than blunt.

So how do you really feel? Wait before you answer that...consider no one really cares about your opinion, not that it will stop you from defecating from the hole under your nose.

I doubt it, no one wants to go to prison.

What's wrong with comparing the quality of nuclear weapons a nation has? I mean, right before the previous war, the average warhead in Rebel Army was at least a solid 20 MT. We had big fat missiles too, to fit such destructive firepower. Not the most aerodynamic thing in the world, but it got from point A to point B.

You are going to pick a fight with a one day old alliance?

You're so tough.

I promise no one thinks this is coming from someone who has been beaten. I mean really TOP cares about new alliances and such now? Oh wait, I remember the line "Members can say what they want and it doesnt reflect what the Gov says or feels", as such we will just move along from this :/

I would say that no one cares about my opinion either, but apparently I caused a bit of commotion earlier.  So much for that bit.

Still fighting for relevance? Seriously Masta I loved you as a Comrade but w/e day you were dropped on your head and started doing some serious alliance hopping you have lost all credibility. But hey do and say what you must in your own mind.

I promise no one thinks this is coming from someone who has been beaten. I mean really TOP cares about new alliances and such now? Oh wait, I remember the line "Members can say what they want and it doesnt reflect what the Gov says or feels", as such we will just move along from this :/

Hold on, so if someone was on the losing side of a war, that individual has no right to comment on how they perceive others are acting? That seems pretty silly.

Good spin you keep working that front ;)

Take it as you wish, but then you have to consider if you are really worth the time.

So how do you really feel? Wait before you answer that...consider no one really cares about your opinion, not that it will stop you from defecating from the hole under your nose.

For someone who doesn't care about what I have to say you sure do respond to me a lot. How considerate of you.