The Men With The Golden Guns

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you spoke a little too soon.

Rush hasn't even commented and other than attacks on Haruhi in particular, it's just commander shepard who is IRON.

Sorry I didn't mean Rush specifically in this thread, I just meant as a general rule

You're almost there, so I'll give you another chance to reread my post and respond with a more intelligent thought.

No, not what you're referring to.

Do tell about these groundbreaking nontraditional actions/relations that will or are been taken.

Post below:

Probably, the real answer all but certain is null.

This is a normal AA following the normal traditions with a OP punching above what the AA will actually be doing.

HB was probably one of the best candidates for a treaty out of the Umbrella coalition, congrats in that regards.

Edited by Commander shepard

I love the OP, but then I see a gov of former GATOans/GATO allies, and an MDP right off the bat with a treaty web alliance that happens to be a GATO satellite, and it makes me a bit less optimistic. I hope you can live up to your amibtious though, because clearly we see things the same way.

Do.You.Read?

Or do you just look at one post and go... OOOOH the OWF let me just use that line vs the actual conversation that took place. /rolls eyes.

Are. You. Stupid?

Do you honestly think that was my reasoning for quoting your statement was "OOOOH the OWF let me just use that line?" If so, you are stupid. The fact is that you came into their DoE puffing your chest out because someone in their government isn't a fan of yours. If you care so much about what people think of you then act like an adult and approach them privately rather than acting like a baboon in their announcement. 

Are. You. Stupid?

Do you honestly think that was my reasoning for quoting your statement was "OOOOH the OWF let me just use that line?" If so, you are stupid. The fact is that you came into their DoE puffing your chest out because someone in their government isn't a fan of yours. If you care so much about what people think of you then act like an adult and approach them privately rather than acting like a baboon in their announcement. 

Oh, give it a fucking rest. You are blowing it out of proportion so much, its in pieces.

Brehon asked a question, because he got some info coming his way which seem legit enough to raise questions and then read this OP;

Your so-called hero brought order to the perceived chaos of the world, after their dramatic fall from the top years before.

He got his answer, and then proceed to wish good luck to this alliance.

Get off this stupid shit your on.

You're almost there, so I'll give you another chance to reread my post and respond with a more intelligent thought.

A logical fallacy, nothing that comes out of shepards mouth is intelligent. [ooc]I mean look at the guys sig, how much more of a measure of character and "wit" is there? The day after no less.[/ooc]

Best of luck Chim and V, you're good folks.

Edit: And of course my homeboys Lavo and BEazy. ;) Edited by Saladjoe

If you're getting hate from DH members and/or Rush

You're doing something right

dipshi, I think it's the opposite, plus rush hasn't even commented on the thread. 

please tell me what evil DH has done to LoSS in the past andy, tell me why getting hate from us is doing something right? I don't think you have many reasons aside from farts in the wind bud, still love ya. x

seriously though, this is one of the best alliances I've seen come up in a very long time, great to see this guys!

Edited by Amossio

I love the OP, but then I see a gov of former GATOans/GATO allies, and an MDP right off the bat with a treaty web alliance that happens to be a GATO satellite, and it makes me a bit less optimistic. I hope you can live up to your amibtious though, because clearly we see things the same way.

I put key phrases in bold for fun.  You can also replace them with *%$# for NSFW hilarity.

Congratulations on existence again!! Imperial Assault Allia.... Oh, this is awkward... I mean MI6? :)

Either way, this was the best kept secret ever even though Chimaera told everyone and his mother.

Good luck, MI6 and all my friends there.