The Men With The Golden Guns

Likewise.

awww Gibs still defending the indefensible...soo cute but meh.

Hold on, so if someone was on the losing side of a war, that individual has no right to comment on how they perceive others are acting? That seems pretty silly.

Comprehension fail. Never said an individual has no right to comment.

For someone who doesn't care about what I have to say you sure do respond to me a lot. How considerate of you.

Boredom has it repercussions.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise no one thinks this is coming from someone who has been beaten. I mean really TOP cares about new alliances and such now? Oh wait, I remember the line "Members can say what they want and it doesnt reflect what the Gov says or feels", as such we will just move along from this :/

I find it comical that the leader of a world power wants to talk tough to a one day old alliance. Oh and every statement I make can be taken as an official proclamation from my Order.

I find it comical that the leader of a world power wants to talk tough to a one day old alliance. Oh and every statement I make can be taken as an official proclamation from my Order.

Sure yeah....how could I have ever thought otherwise \o/

Actually Yev brings up a good point and I would be surprised if he was alone in his statements. Be careful what you ask for ;)

Now you've gone and done it ...

Brace yourselves. The trolls are coming with their sticks and stones.

You are going to pick a fight with a one day old alliance?

You're so tough.

Do.You.Read?

Or do you just look at one post and go... OOOOH the OWF let me just use that line vs the actual conversation that took place. /rolls eyes.

And while you are at it, go give Yev crap for doing something similar (joke or not :) ) Edited by Brehon

Today I bring you MI6, an alliance that will not serve the traditional beliefs of your world. Do not mistake this for neutrality or isolationism. We will play the game, but that game will be on our terms and on our terms alone.

We do not fear those who claim to have the power. Your claims are nothing more than an illusion, a basis of humor to those with greater foresight. Such is the way of your world; such is the world we seek to end.

And then a treaty with HB, what empty words.

MI6 terms must be something stupid.