Declaration of Existence

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The trailer park has to be an upgrade.

Now that you mention it, living out my pick up truck for a couple of days was not helping my back one bit.  The new trailer is a bit improvement, and it's easier to mount my plasma TV in here than it was in the truck bed.

I support this wholeheartedly. Who looks after the kitties in your park, though? 

That's kind of a sensitive subject, since we caught CJ with a large drill bit near the playground, but we all sorta watch out for each other's kitties and we are firm believers in the right to bears arms and gut anyone with a shotgun that would touch our kin folk.

Allow me to be among the first to recognise your existence, and congratulate y'all. I know this hasnt been easy, and hasnt always gone the way you wanted, but your perseverence is nonetheless noted and honoured.

Also in lieu of an appropriate protector, until one is revealed, this trailer park is protected by every nuke CA has to bring.

Allow me to be among the first to recognise your existence, and congratulate y'all. I know this hasnt been easy, and hasnt always gone the way you wanted, but your perseverence is nonetheless noted and honoured.

Also in lieu of an appropriate protector, until one is revealed, this trailer park is protected by every nuke CA has to bring.

Well i see confederat in that AA of yours so you must be ok. 

Someone can please start to log dump and share print screens of what happened in Ai? Thanks. 

[OOC]I like Budweiser(It's brazillian now, suck it USA!) and Outlaw Country(Hank Williams  :wub: ), but Nascar sucks and I never heard about Faith Hill.[/OOC]

Good Luck with your new alliance anyway. 

Someone can please start to log dump and share print screens of what happened in Ai? Thanks. 

[OOC]I like Budweiser(It's brazillian now, suck it USA!) and Outlaw Country(Hank Williams  :wub: ), but Nascar sucks and I never heard about Faith Hill.[/OOC]

Good Luck with your new alliance anyway. 

Hank Williams Sr. is considered a saint in Confederatio Aesir, as in all civilised nations.

Also log dump:

[23:34] <Sigrun[CA]> Why did you do it?

[23: 35] <chefjoe> Bored.

So there you go, all explained.  :D

*fakelogdump is fake. doh.