Declaration of Existence

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also in lieu of an appropriate protector, until one is revealed, this trailer park is protected by every nuke CA has to bring.

Yes all 51 of those nukes are surely a sight to behold.

Anyways congrats on your upgrade of surroundings, I can't say I'm particularly fond of this lineup but it's always good to do something new and your theme is one of the more original that's come about of late.

Yes all 51 of those nukes are surely a sight to behold.

Anyways congrats on your upgrade of surroundings, I can't say I'm particularly fond of this lineup but it's always good to do something new and your theme is one of the more original that's come about of late.

I'm sure you'll find far more nukes than CA has will come to bear should anyone attack them.

Someone can please start to log dump and share print screens of what happened in Ai? Thanks. 

[OOC]I like Budweiser(It's brazillian now, suck it USA!) and Outlaw Country(Hank Williams  :wub: ), but Nascar sucks and I never heard about Faith Hill.[/OOC]

Good Luck with your new alliance anyway. 

Faith%20Hill.jpg

That right there is a Southern Goddess.

I always pictured Hal as more of a Bubbles, and not as a Laehy.

I have never told anyone to get out of my way so I could go buy Rush tickets in my entire life and I love firearms and own several.

Roll ChairmanHal

Roll Tide.