Federation of Armed Nations announcement

Mr. Smyth

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm normally a huge troll and can usually find the light in any situation.

This isn't one of those situations.

I was lucky enough to talk to Jack just last week in a skype call. He sounded in good spirits despite this impending surgery. At least I'll have that as a lasting memory. He was very good people.

I'm just stunned by this.

I just heard about this, and was hoping it was some in-side joke in another channel, that I saw in passing.

Even just talking to him in passing, Jack was a great guy. Just a fun guy that was all over the place in this community.

Going hunting soon, and I'll try and bag a kill in his name.

Words can not begin describe how how I feel inside. This is a truly sad day.I have always greatly respected Jack, and I considered him to be one of my best friends on Planet Bob. My most sincere condolences go out to Jack's family and to FAN. If you guys need us for anything do not hesitate to ask.

Jack and I agreed so rarely it was practically a matter of national security when we did. Jack was a hell of a character and despite being on the opposite side of things politically for years, I genuinely liked him and enjoyed talking with him. I have a great deal of respect for him and always will, and I'm really going to miss the old man. My deepest condolences go out to his family and those closest to him.

Our community really has lost one of its greats.

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous