Federation of Armed Nations announcement

Mr. Smyth

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems we are losing not just nations but the leaders behind them alot more frequently than we should :(

Jack had frequented the TPF forums for some time now. He'll be known for us as a great guy and family man first, a strongly convicted 2nd amendment rights person and someone we will truly miss. From our family here and my family in RL... Rest in Peace... I hope his family knows the had earned the respect of this digital world and we will all miss him.

Words really aren't enough to convey how people feel at times like these. May we all take the time to remember that, no matter what the character does or says, the person on the other end, is still a person. I'll be making a special effort this season to contact ALL of my relatives and close friends to remind them that they are not alone nor forgotten.

I empathize with his family. I lost my father at this time of year over 30 years ago. There is never an easy time for a family to lose a member but it SUCKS to have it happen at this time of year especially. May God guide you through the gates and bring you to a place you can watch over your family and friends... and may there be lots of gun Pron along the way Jack... RIP.

oo/ Jack Tarr - A truly good man

Horrible to hear. I didn't get to talk to him much but he was such a nice guy.

A few weeks ago he emailed me his family's chocolate mousse pie recipe. As soon as I got it I forwarded it to my mom. Earlier tonight my mom and I were talking about how we're going to make it on Christmas for the whole family.

My heart and prayers go out to all of FAN. Truly Jack was a wonderful guy who I will miss greatly. I will never forget you Jack my love, you were and always will be one of this communities finest members. I hope one day I'll get to meet you finally in that other place :(

Word's don't do you justice my dear friend.

Pacifica extends its condolences to FAN and Jack's family [ooc]both in and out of character[/ooc] at this time. Though FAN and the NPO had a violent history, as of late we had grown quite fond of each other, in large part because of Uncle Jack's efforts.

We are deeply sorry to hear about the death of Jack Tarr. He was a very friendly person with a great sense of humor, who many of us knew from his visits to our forum. The Legion offers its sincere condolences to Jack's family and friends.

Terrible news. I've really liked Jack for years and I don't know of anyone in Farkistan that didn't enjoy talking to him. A great guy and one I will definitely miss. Condolences to all of FAN from myself and Farkistan.

Bye Jack. :(

:gun: x 21

Edited by Cable77