Federation of Armed Nations announcement

Mr. Smyth

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I was hoping to get to the end and find out it wasn't real. This is deeply saddening. It's been awhile since I've interacted with him, but I definitely have fond memories. It wasn't difficult to see that he was a great guy. My thoughts and condolences go out to his family and friends.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1354804827' post='3061045']
No idea he was sick. He was active in the NPO’s forum. He was very alive to me.

He put a lot of smile in our faces. I think that is what he wants to be remembered by.

I will hold back my tears of sadness. Here is to you Jack :)
[/quote]

Same here, he was diplomat to LoSS, lots of activity last week or so of october, last update was only on the 1st of Nov

I really don't know what to say, best regards to his family and friends. I know what the death of someone close does to you I can only wish them all the best. Also the GPA wishes everyone that knew him our regards. I only regret I never had the chance to talk with him.

This is truly awful news. I'm shocked and saddened. I spoke with Jack recently, and we were making plans for Brehon and me to come up to visit him in a few weeks.

Jack: go forth and kick ass, my friend. I don't know if they have guns up in Heaven, but if they do I know you'll find one and start wrecking the place. :)

[color=#008000]Although I didnt know him very well or have a lot of interaction with him. I would like to express my condolences to his family and those who knew him well. RIP Jack.[/color]

[color=#008000]Respectfully,[/color]

[color=#008000]PDG[/color]

No matter if you liked, loved, or hated Jack Tarr, you respected him above else for his convictions. His impact to our community will always be felt.

My condulances go out to his family both in RL and at FAN. RIP Jack

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Edited by Zeta Defender

[size=4][font=Times New Roman]I would like to convey my deepest sympathy, and condolences on behalf of The Dark Templar Government, to FAN and both Jack's family and friends for their sad loss. His impact to our community will always be felt. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. R.I.P. Jack.[/font][/size]

Edited by andrewds

My condolences go out to Jack's family. I have no doubt that he is on the firing line right now. Have fun uncle Jack.

As deathcat stated on our forums. Today TPF has lost a member of our FANmily. He will sorely be missed, but the rest of my days here all of my wars will be dedicated to Jack Tarr.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Judge X

Wow I never thought I could be truly saddened by a loss of a relationship which stemmed from a game. I was wrong, as this is truly sad and hurts. However talking with Jack in game and OOC was always a pleasure and privilege. I too was looking forward to meeting him with Brehon and Baka, we were all looking forward to meeting each other IRL and sharing food and prob way too many adult beverages.

My sincerest condolences to Uncle Jack's Family and loved ones and of course to FAN. We have definitely lost someone who can never be replaced or duplicated.

The community at large has lost a Legend, How do you know he was a Legend...all these comments from every corner of planet Bob and not 1 negative word. Never thought that could happen in this realm, but of course Uncle Jack did and his legend will be sorely missed.

I have to agree with QH and cannot say RIP, but Uncle Jack you keep lovin and kickin ass!!! Till we meet on the other side my friend you will be thought of always.

[center][img]http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3791/21gunsalute.png[/img][/center]

*Edit - Spelling

Edited by Lord Valleo

It's always sad to see a member of CN pass away, but I've never had to experience a passing of someone that I actually knew before...
Rest in peace, Uncle Jack, you will be remembered. :(