Federation of Armed Nations announcement

Mr. Smyth

I feel as if we arguing about something stupid last I spoke with him, but maybe I should of showered him with tech and aid instead. Although he's tough guy and we had plenty of good chats before then, so I'm sure all is good between us. Sometimes times drifts us by and people are gone. If the athiests are correct gone forever, although matter never turns into nothing and just changes forms, so he could be anywhere, do anything slipping through the cracks of reality as we know it.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is an OOC forum so...

[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb245/Jack_Tarr/Old%20Salts%202012/Resample011_zps67cebbc6.jpg[/img]

Jack shared with us, so I feel that we should share with the community. It's not photoshopped. That flag is real.

Very saddened by the loss of Jack, I've only had the pleasure of speaking with him a few times, should of been more often, it was really nice to have someone older than myself to chat with.
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and gamer buds.

o/ Jack Tarr

I'm still not sure what to say here. I don't think I ever directly interacted with Jack Tarr. I wish I did. Everything I ever read or heard (via Bootleg radio) that he said suggested that he was cool and worth hanging out with, and I feel bad for never saying hi.

CyberNations has lost a credit to the community. RIP.

[img]http://fangamers.net/imagehosting/6450c12884d62cc.png[/img]

On behalf of Jacks family and the members of the Federation of Armed Nations I wish to thank you for all the very kind words.

You all are invited to our IRC chan tonight (12/07/2012) starting somewhere about 7:00 pm server time for an IRC wake in Jacks honor.
We will be toasting him at 10:00 pm cn server time.

I can't say that I talked to Jack all that much, but on the few occasions that I did, it was a real pleasure. There will never be anyone that can replace him and he will be missed. His family and friends have my prayers as well.

o/ Jack Tarr

You (presumably, unless you buy into certian religions) only live life once. All the energy and enthusiasm in the world, you can't take it with you when you die. I hope Jack lived his life like he played CN, because if it was anywhere close, I have no doubts that it was a life worth living.

I am a at a personal loss over this. A CN legend no matter how you shake has been lost. I for one will miss him tremendously.

On behalf of myself and the New Pacifica Order we offer our condolences to his family and to all of Fan o/

May God bless him and keep him o/