An Untimely Announcement from the Basketball Ninjas

Max Power

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max, Bc, docking, the rest of BN,

You guys know we're here to help you with whatever you need. Don't hesitate to ask.

Best of luck for the future, I hope to see you all stick around. This is very sad.

o/ BN

Edit: We won't hesitate to help those protecting BN, should the chance happen to arise.

Edited by President S O

BN. You were an awesome alliance and an awesome friend. I hope you manage to move on and find new homes without any problems. Whatever alliance ends up with your members are very lucky people. In the meantime, Argent will be watching your backs. :v:

sad day for us BN'ers but brings a smile to my face to think back on the origins of BN and feel like the original goals of our founders and our leader Jack Shepard were accomplished and far surpassed. From being recognized for our activity, coordination, military focus, to our war prowess both here and in our alter ego Pork Shrimp, i think we have a lot to be proud of.

All of my best CN memories for the past 3+ years have Basketball Ninjas playing a significant role. In my humble opinion, you have redefined and brought to a higher standard what it truly means to be an "elite" alliance and the best part is, you are even better friends. I hope all of you as individuals continue to stick around, even if mostly retired.

BN is by far my favorite team. Much :wub: You will be missed.

Edited by White Chocolate