Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340719296' post='2997210']
I'm superior for the reasons I numbered in my previous post and for many others. And I don't need to paint MK as the great Satan, your alliance is are already doing a great job alone.

Of course you had a reason to declare war against CSN: MK declared war against CSN to avoid a real conflict, because MK had the power to do it and knew it would be just another curbstomp with no real consequences for your position because there are alliances like NPO who enables your distasteful moves.
[/quote]
Hmm then maybe you should ask the victims of some of BLEU's wars at least about your superiority, eh?

No, we declared war to protect the sanctity of our applicant AA. Sorry this so offends you!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is d34fsafth is that you only care about whose side someone is on. The issue at hand is that we are defending our allies. Those are two separate issues that you are conflating. Yes defending our ally does lead us to be on one side, but that does not mean the principle itself is to be ignored. For example, that's what STA is well known and celebrated for.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1340718537' post='2997195']
Actually he was very affirmative of this war, in his own unique way. Maybe he will grace this media as well, and do the same.

btw. You do know we are fighting GOD here (with VE waiting on us), right? Its pretty sweet.
[/quote]
That would be interesting.

That I understand. I'm sure you're glad to knock them off. What I was referring to was stepping in to defend an alliance that preempted another alliance at MK's request. It essentially puts you in MK's sphere, and precedence for the next war would assume you will be on their side.

I guess MK did the same with you guys before, as well, though.

Have fun.

[quote name='ditchboy00' timestamp='1340715246' post='2997156']
one member showing his feelings stains the entire alliance? :blink:
[/quote]

Yes, yes it does. I was extremely inactive until the start of 2011 and then when I started reading the OWF every now and then I grew to dislike NpO more and more(this was before i joined PB/I was in a neutral alliance). You can say whatever you want "one member doesn't represent the entire alliance blah blah blah" but people are gonna judge anyway.

Edited by Sunny Side King

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340719745' post='2997216']
Hmm then maybe you should ask the victims of some of BLEU's wars at least about your superiority, eh?

No, we declared war to protect the sanctity of our applicant AA. Sorry this so offends you!
[/quote]

What I have to do with BLEU is beyond my comprehension since I was in GPA at the time...

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1340719770' post='2997217']
The thing is d34fsafth is that you only care about whose side someone is on. The issue at hand is that we are defending our allies. Those are two separate issues that you are conflating. Yes defending our ally does lead us to be on one side, but that does not mean the principle itself is to be ignored. For example, that's what STA is well known and celebrated for.
[/quote]

The problem is you're not truly defending an ally, you're supporting NG aggression against RIA and through it you're supporting MK war. Like you or not this are the facts, your efforts will help MK to achieve their goals and in the end of the day all that matters is the results of your actions. While STA is well known and celebrated for being loyal and defending allies I'm totally sure, and tyga or any other STA gov are welcome to correct me, that if one of our allies started an aggressive war without an reasonable reason like NG did against RIA and MK did against CSN, we would not activate our treaty with them, since what NPO is doing in the end is treating the oDoAP as a MADP.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340720420' post='2997226']
What I have to do with BLEU is beyond my comprehension since I was in GPA at the time...

The problem is you're not truly defending an ally, you're supporting NG aggression against RIA and through it you're supporting MK war. Like you or not this are the facts, your efforts will help MK to achieve their goals and in the end of the day all that matters is the results of your actions. While STA is well known and celebrated for being loyal and defending allies I'm totally sure, and tyga or any other STA gov are welcome to correct me, that if one of our allies started an aggressive war without an reasonable reason like NG did against RIA and MK did against CSN, we would not activate our treaty with them, since what NPO is doing in the end is treating the oDoAP as a MADP.
[/quote]
Yes, it is a fact that at the end of the day, we are supporting this coalition and the war that began it all. This is something Brehon already addressed. Brehon also said that we will defend our allies. So you're still conflating the two ideas, and until you realize that they are separate principles, this is never going to end. We are defending an ally. It's as simple as that.
I saw you trying to elawyer something about treaty obligation earlier. You can't just randomly choose to talk about how treaties work, and then ignore the concept of treaties at all. Because that's what this is. It is us honoring a treaty. It is also us, as a consequence, supporting MK's war, much to our chagrin. But that's the reality of it.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340719296' post='2997210']I'll inform them about your love, while I do it please send my best regards to your bosses in MK, but beware, don't bend to much while doing it, I'm sincerely worried about your backs.[/quote]
Listen mate, I kinda appreciate the energy you are putting into your,...well dunno how to call it,...crusade or something.
And you are provoking response, even more so then your posts are worth, so hence you may think you are actually doing something while that something isn't the thing you actually aim for.

Anyway, as a friendly advice, at this point you could save your energy. We aren't feeling about it the way you are, and you aren't changing anybodies mind where I am standing. If you are doing it to try to, in your mind, sling mud at us go ahead but what use of that? Honestly at this point, you made your case clear and its not affecting anything. Due to the fact I kinda can appreciate your passion in all of this, as said, I just want to say to you that what ever you think you are ridding on is at this point, pushing you to waste time and only produce lulz on your account. So, you can get off of it as its just plain silly now.

I know you will not listen, nor do you really understand what is going on (that is a privilege of a few), all good advice usually go unheard.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340692101' post='2996954']
No moral ground here. I get to say I don't like something if I don't like it. Don't like that, I don't really care. Why don't you sit on the sidelines some more and run your mouth as you have been doing for years now. Where was your outrage when NPO was hit (and that question goes to all of you). Thats right, riding your wannabe moralist horse into nothingness.
[/quote]

There was a whole whole lot of outrage when NPO was hit. Do you not remember that at all? I'll have to find you next time I'm on irc then.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340686696' post='2996774']
How the mighty has fallen.

The alliance once known as New Pacific Order, the baby eaters and rulers of cyberverse became New Pacific Order, the Mushroom Kingdom & Co. bodyguards and bootlickers.
[/quote]

When an alliance doesn't "defend" one of its allies, they're MK cronies.

When an alliance defends one of its allies, they're MK cronies.

Spare us your horribly veiled agenda and move on.

[quote name='ditchboy00' timestamp='1340719036' post='2997205']
Not everyone is as passionate as Death is to voice there opinions. I am not going to pretend like any of the actions taken so far this war have been outrageous or never been done before. Death enjoys yelling at brick walls, Im enjoying the fires around the world.
[/quote]
STA's PR needs more you then.

NPO wanting GOD rubbed out and taking advantage of a chance to do it while offering considerable help to an ally in NG should be commended. It's that blend of principles and realpolitik I thought we all strove for here. Disagreeing with the root cause of this overall war doesn't affect that, especially since NG's hit on RIA wasn't for the same reason MK stated for hitting CSN. NG and NPO wanted SF burnt, they're doing it.

I don't get what the big deal is. NATO hasn't been countered, NG has... They both have treaties with NPO. NG is being fully engaged and NPO is being looked down on and criticized by some of its own allies -_-. I understand MK's reasons are B.S. as well as their foundations, their members, and pretty much everything about them. I highly agree with that. However NG is friends with them and supporting them, Pacifica isnt. I don't know what you guys are arguing over. If you want to argue over something, argue about how MK and CO. was petrified to counter NATO in fear of NPO destroying them. Maybe its just me, but I think Pacifica did the right thing, and I would have done the same thing in their shoes.

Once again,

o/ NPO

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1340721339' post='2997239']
Ever thought that maybe NPO is using the war that MK started to their own ends? Similar to how Non Grata used the Fark-NPO to get their hunk of meat?
[/quote]

You are my hunk of meat :wub:

Edited by Rotavele

I hate agreeing with d34th but it seems he has it right this time. I remember once upon a time being a member of NPO when we were preempted. I remember being told to go out and drum up support because we were the victims of an unjust attack. Now brehon, you are calling out d34th for riding his moralist high horse. All I have to say is seeing as you have been in the position that CSN and the rest of their coalition find themselves currently in is what horse are you riding?

Trouble these days is that people need a treaty to justify a course of action. A backbone with conviction is just an unnecessary hindrance It would appear.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340721210' post='2997237']

[/quote]

Tell me, who was benefited when you chose to not defend LSF? And Who was benefited when NPO chose to defend NG? Yes MK in both cases... Now go figure because both alliances are MK cronies.

Also I love this new agenda thing.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1340721210' post='2997237']

[/quote]

I was just going to say this. The double standard shows exactly how full of !@#$ Death is.....

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1340722117' post='2997246']
I hate agreeing with d34th but it seems he has it right this time. I remember once upon a time being a member of NPO when we were preempted. I remember being told to go out and drum up support because we were the victims of an unjust attack. Now brehon, you are calling out d34th for riding his moralist high horse. All I have to say is seeing as you have been in the position that CSN and the rest of their coalition find themselves currently in is what horse are you riding?

Trouble these days is that people need a treaty to justify a course of action. A backbone with conviction is just an unnecessary hindrance It would appear.
[/quote]

It's almost like the pragmatic thing to do in pretty much any political situation is to adopt the rhetoric and narratives that make your side look best, and your enemies worse.... Nah that can't be it. NPO defended us cause we got attacked, as an added bonus they hate GOD. WE attacked RIA to help MK, as an added bonus we just freaking LOVE a good fight. Roll with it.

SR.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1340722410' post='2997253']
It's almost like the pragmatic thing to do in pretty much any political situation is to adopt the rhetoric and narratives that make your side look best, and your enemies worse.... Nah that can't be it. NPO defended us cause we got attacked, as an added bonus they hate GOD. WE attacked RIA to help MK, as an added bonus we just freaking LOVE a good fight. Roll with it.

SR.
[/quote]

Incase you didn't check my nation, I am rolling with it :smug:

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1340721339' post='2997239']
Ever thought that maybe NPO is using the war that MK started to their own ends? Similar to how Non Grata used the Fark-NPO to get their hunk of meat?
[/quote]
You expect people to think around here?

Surely trotting out mindless drivel, about how their side is "right" is far better.

Brehon, I have given you my opinion on this, you know it well, I wish you and Pacifica good luck in your wars, and for a speedy resolution to this conflict.

Brehon put out clear sign with neon strobe lights “DO NOT PUSH THE RED BUTTON”. GOD did it anyway. Obviously, GOD expected this from NPO.

We all know what will come next. Now we wait for the other shoe to drop… Next update?

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1340723082' post='2997268']
Actually, now that I am on the subject, d34th, when can we expect you to join in the cause that you are so vocal in supporting?
[/quote]

Sorry, my loyalty is to STA.