Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1340693338' post='2996980']
Exactly. It's interesting that people on both sides still feign ignorance about these things, as if this was an unexpected result. Yes, we were aware you would counter if we hit NG. You were aware that we were aware of this. We defended our ally and now you're defending yours.

I've lost track now of how many times we've fought one of the Orders.
[/quote]

Bingo. Lets war well o/

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually 4 hit our ally (not just GOD and GOD alone). However we hit the source first. That is just proper warring.

EDIT: I was corrected, 3 hit our ally.

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340693690' post='2996986']
actually 4 hit our ally (not just GOD and GOD alone). However we hit the source first. That is just proper warring.
[/quote]

I think NG has the others well in hand, the only reason I didn't address them.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1340693374' post='2996981']
I've made my feelings known to our GOV about what I personally would have done with both the INT and GATO treaties the minute the RnR attack happened. Sadly I'm a lowly member and have no control over the alliance. I've also made my stance clear that I will not fire a shot in support of MK for any reason. I'd rather have no nation to lead.
[/quote]

Not a single shot has been fired in favor or support of MK here. This is all about Non-Grata who has been at our side for a very.. very long time. What kind of alliance would we be not to respond to their request after they have been in our corner so many times? The Broader war is not our business. Our business is our allies.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340693126' post='2996977']
Expected. NPO has issues with GOD, GOD declares on someone who has a treaty with NPO. NPO declares. The shock is interesting. I hope people can move on after this since it'll be a bit much to shape politics around a small alliance, whatever size GOD is after this.
[/quote]

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1340693338' post='2996980']
Exactly. It's interesting that people on both sides still feign ignorance about these things, as if this was an unexpected result. Yes, we were aware you would counter if we hit NG. You were aware that we were aware of this. We defended our ally and now you're defending yours.

I've lost track now of how many times we've fought one of the Orders.
[/quote]
I agree with these sentiments. I might not enjoy the sight of NPO fighting on a different "side", but NPO is doing precisely what it has consistently said that it would do, and I respect them for that.

Edited by Sir Humphrey

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1340693568' post='2996983']
Except you're not telling the whole truth. If someone hits any of our allies we will do what we can to protect them, especially if asked. We are not against or for anyone else.. except GOD and GOD alone because they activated our treaty. You're reading far more into this than it is. You're making it far more complicated than its simple truth. Occam's razor says my point holds up, and yours does not hold water. The simple truth is the most likely. The simple truth here is a treaty ally was hit. A treaty ally asked for our help. We gave them that help. Combine that with poor relations with GOD and we have all the reason we need. Seriously, this is my last attempt to get anything through your noggin, at least tonight.

It is true we had the option to act. We were asked to act by an optional defense treaty partner we have good relations with against an alliance we did not have good relations with....

Now.. use that beautiful brain of yours and tell me what our logical course of action obviously is?

Keep in mind GOD is not at war with MK either.
[/quote]

You speak like the poor and defenseless NG was only minding their own business when they were attacked for terrible and mean alliances, when the truth is that NG is supporting a war that MK started just because they could and when your alliance supports NG you're supporting MK and their aggression what makes your alliance just a enabler of MK actions and your alliances leaders were fully aware that this would happen when they signed treaties with alliances who exists for the only purpose of serve MK.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1340694168' post='2996991']
Not a single shot has been fired in favor or support of MK here. This is all about Non-Grata who has been at our side for a very.. very long time. What kind of alliance would we be not to respond to their request after they have been in our corner so many times? The Broader war is not our business. Our business is our allies.
[/quote]

If you really believe in what you're saying you should be the most naive person in this world. I hope you are just toeing the party line.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340693071' post='2996974']
You are allied to GATO sir. Remember that.
[/quote]

The fact that your dedication to your new allies, who have burned you, is greater than your loyalty to those who have burned for you shows your true colors above all else.

While I may not fully support the way this all has happened, I love me some Pacifica! It definitely helps that you're taking out GOD in the process. I only wish it was under better circumstances. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers ;)

This one's for you, Pacifica! o/
[center][IMG]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee8/osupokes1109/pacificabeer.png[/IMG][/center]

Really Stonewall? I am still here for TIO, TPF, OLY, NATO... care to slow that roll or continue to mouth breath?

Death you are being melodramatic. NG isn't poor or defenseless. They are an ally, argument stops there.

[/quote]

Sorry, but Non Grata hasn't existed for a very, very long time and they are at war to help out MK in their war of eradication, now NPO is as well. You've bought it now, might as well admit to owning it.

[/quote]

Well said. While I echo the sentiments of my alliance mate, Vol Navy, I completely agree that while I don't agree with the cause of this war, nor will I fight for them or in their favor, I will lay down my nation for my allies. Screw those that started this crap, if my friends/allies are in trouble and require my help, I'm there.

You may choose to link the wars if you wish. That is not our perspective. We are supporting NG as we have always said we would do. GOD did not have to interfere with our allies actions. They have brought this upon themselves. There were other ways GOD could have addressed their concerns that did not involve NG. They are paying for their poor choices.

Realize it is not you we have an issue with, Pacifica. It is your friends that pushed, and pushed and pushed us. Yesterday, we pushed back. and we were well aware of the consequences of what would come of it. We don't expect mercy, sympathy, or anything less than your very best. We will stand together. You claim to want to take off the head. But behind this head is more than pixels. Beneath this head there is an idea, Mr.Brehon, and ideas are bulletproof.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/D7MCC.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1340696735' post='2997020']
Realize it is not you we have an issue with, Pacifica. It is your friends that pushed, and pushed and pushed us. Yesterday, we pushed back. and we were well aware of the consequences of what would come of it. We don't expect mercy, sympathy, or anything less than your very best. We will stand together. You claim to want to take off the head. But behind this head is more than pixels. Beneath this head there is an idea, Mr.Brehon, and ideas are bulletproof.

[/quote]

why would anyone try to cut off a head with bullets

Edited by Quiziotle

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1340696735' post='2997020']
Beneath this head there is an idea, Mr.Brehon, and ideas are bulletproof.
[/quote]

I can't help but feel that the NPO has heard this once before.

lol

At least you're true to your word.

Your allies can do what they want, hit whoever they want, for whatever reason (or no reason) they want.

And you will back anything. Because you have no humility.

Yeah, we got it. No repercussions when people do something wrong. How dare they.

I assume that if anyone hits NATO, there will be no backing from NPO.

The problem is we already comprehend the idea, therefore the utility in its review is simply not there. Have your friends hit more appropriate targets Whimsical.. and you won't have to worry about your ideas being bullet proof, because making use of brains avoids the use of bullets at all.

What ifs.. are not really useful questions. Each scenario is different with its own set of variables and each one must be evaluated for a proper response. I mean what if the world ended tomorrow? Would make this discussion kinda irrelevant wouldn't it?

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1340697197' post='2997026']
The problem is we already comprehend the idea, therefore the utility in its review is simply not there. Have your friends hit more appropriate targets Whimsical.. and you won't have to worry about your ideas being bullet proof, because making use of brains avoids the use of bullets at all.
[/quote]

Have your friends not pre-empt my allies and we wouldn't be having this discussion in the first place.

PS: Not that pre-empting is "bad." We've done more than once in the past.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1340694954' post='2997004']
Well said. While I echo the sentiments of my alliance mate, Vol Navy, I completely agree that while I don't agree with the cause of this war, nor will I fight for them or in their favor, I will lay down my nation for my allies. Screw those that started this crap,[b] if my friends/allies are in trouble and require my help, I'm there.[/b]
[/quote]

Here, here!