Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340713573' post='2997138']
I don't know how they see it.
But I'd consider an attack on CSN, an attack on Superfriends.
Nato would then come into their defense.

Most people may share your opinion but that doesn't make it right.
[/quote]
NATO themselves have said they oA'd in. And saying an attack on one alliance is an attack on all their treaty partners is silly. I know that most if not all treaties have the wording that an attack on one is seen on an attack on the other, but where does it stop? If an attack on one alliance is an attack on all their treaty partners, then according to that wording it must also be an attack on all their treaty partner's treaty partners too, and so on. Which theoretically means that an attack on one alliance is an attack on every single alliance in the game.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340714017' post='2997142']
NATO themselves have said they oA'd in. And saying an attack on one alliance is an attack on all their treaty partners is silly. I know that most if not all treaties have the wording that an attack on one is seen on an attack on the other, [b]but where does it stop?[/b] If an attack on one alliance is an attack on all their treaty partners, then according to that wording it must also be an attack on all their treaty partner's treaty partners too, and so on. Which theoretically means that an attack on one alliance is an attack on every single alliance in the game.
[/quote]

I find it stops at the most convenient option.
I don't know exactly what treaties this wording exists in but in a block like superfriends it should be relevant.

[quote name='ditchboy00' timestamp='1340715246' post='2997156']
one member showing his feelings stains the entire alliance? :blink:
[/quote]
isn't this the way it has always worked

[quote name='Aloop' timestamp='1340686005' post='2996706']Branimir, round two?[/quote]
Hello.
[quote]Congrats NPO on supporting the MK sphere,...[/quote]
Fallowing that logic, the alternative is supporting GOD.
lol

Id rather pass on both that, and just fallow treaties.
GOD wanted to dance with us, so we dance.
NPO will hardly pass on the opportunity, to fight GOD ;)

[/quote]

Hi my name is joe you must be new around here.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340709900' post='2997105']
They are defending NG, who actually was attacked, rather than joining in on NATO's aggression.
[/quote]

Spin, spin, spin!

Why NG was attacked? And why NATO declared war on MK? :rolleyes:

I'll save your time and go to the root of the problem: MK unreasonable aggression against CSN.

So please doesn't act like NG were the good guys here, nobody(beside the mindless drones of yours) are going to buy it.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1340702010' post='2997060']
Some points to consider for the slow of mind!

1) GOD and NPO dislike each other
2) NPO had a clearly identifiable policy about this war
3) GOD knowingly triggered that policy
4) If that policy weren't completely serious across the board, would NATO really be sitting without a counter right now?

So. How is NPO the bad guy?
[/quote]

This guy nailed it. NPO are not the bad guys, never have been the bad guys. Just the first ones to figure out successful alliance management and dominance, and the first to be vilified for doing it.

Good luck to our good friends and allies in NPO in this war. Have fun, enjoy your wars, and continue in your classy ways.

I thought NG hit RIA because our members were bored, wanted to teach them about Schrodingers cat and as we didn't like them... Personally I don't give a damn about MK vs CSN. It's not the same war IMHO.

[/quote]
When that member is the only one in the alliance regularly posting here and you don't seem to venture outside much these days, yes, actually. For a bit there, 100% of what came from STA was from him.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340715888' post='2997169']
Spin, spin, spin!

I'll save your time and go to the root of the problem: MK unreasonable aggression against CSN.

So please doesn't act like NG were the good guys here, nobody(beside the mindless drones of yours) are going to buy it.
[/quote]
Oh wow you totally caught me out!

No !@#$, everyone knows how this war started. That doesn't change the fact that NATO entered on an oA, making their war an aggressive one, whereas NPO is entering on an MDP, defending NG. Yes our wider side is the aggressive one in that we started the war, so what.

Please don't act like you're inherently superior and morally right when you're spinning just as hard as anyone else could be said to be doing.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340716915' post='2997179']
Oh wow you totally caught me out!

No !@#$, everyone knows how this war started. That doesn't change the fact that NATO entered on an oA, making their war an aggressive one, whereas NPO is entering on an MDP, defending NG. Yes our wider side is the aggressive one in that we started the war, so what.

Please don't act like you're inherently superior and morally right when you're spinning just as hard as anyone else could be said to be doing.
[/quote]

But I'm superior and I'm morally right. I never supported spying, unprovoked attacks or wars lacking a proper [i]casus belli[/i].

I also don't need to do any spin. NATO activated the oA to help R&R to defend R&R and R&R's allies against MK in a war who started with an unnecessary aggression. NPO activated the oD to defend NG against GOD who are defending RIA from a preemptive attack made by NG in support of a war started by MK. I know you can't see the obvious difference here, but just because you are too blind to see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1340714429' post='2997148']
Congrats NPO on supporting the MK sphere by jumping in defense of Non Grata who had preempted RIA for MK.

Whats its like being MK's !@#$%* Brehon? :smug:
[/quote]
It's not that bad, actually. We get one hour of exercise every day outside of solitary, free use of the gym, free tattoos, and as many of your delicious tears as we can drink.

Now if you'd like to ask a question grounded in reality, I'll give you a serious answer.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340717777' post='2997187']
But I'm superior and I'm morally right. I never supported spying, unprovoked attacks or wars lacking a proper [i]casus belli[/i].

I also don't need to do any spin. NATO activated the oA to help R&R to defend R&R and R&R's allies against MK in a war who started with an unnecessary aggression. NPO activated the oD to defend NG against GOD who are defending RIA from a preemptive attack made by NG in support of a war started by MK. I know you can't see the obvious difference here, but just because you are too blind to see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
[/quote]
Good for you. Just because you disagree with us doesn't make you superior.

And yes, you're spinning. You're trying very hard to make us the great Satan so you maybe, just maybe, might get some revenge on us. You can think what you like but we declared for a reason. Every alliance has the sovereign right to define for themselves which actions deserve a military response.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340717641' post='2997185']I can almost see Ivan Moldavi,........ shaking their heads at this.[/quote]
Actually he was very affirmative of this war, in his own unique way. Maybe he will grace this media as well, and do the same.

btw. You do know we are fighting GOD here (with VE waiting on us), right? Its pretty sweet.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340715888' post='2997169']
Spin, spin, spin!

[/quote]

The reason your argument doesn't hold an ounce of moral fibre is because you haven't reached the root of the issue with anything you have said here.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340717777' post='2997187']

[/quote]
I guess I'm not as moral and superior as you are, D34th. On that note, please give my love to Legion, FARK, and RIA the next time you see them.

Edited by bakamitai

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1340716620' post='2997177']
When that member is the only one in the alliance regularly posting here and you don't seem to venture outside much these days, yes, actually. For a bit there, 100% of what came from STA was from him.
[/quote]
Not everyone is as passionate as Death is to voice there opinions. I am not going to pretend like any of the actions taken so far this war have been outrageous or never been done before. Death enjoys yelling at brick walls, Im enjoying the fires around the world.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340718446' post='2997194']
Good for you. Just because you disagree with us doesn't make you superior.

And yes, you're spinning. You're trying very hard to make us the great Satan so you maybe, just maybe, might get some revenge on us. You can think what you like but we declared for a reason. Every alliance has the sovereign right to define for themselves which actions deserve a military response.
[/quote]

I'm superior for the reasons I numbered in my previous post and for many others. And I don't need to paint MK as the great Satan, your alliance is are already doing a great job alone.

Of course you had a reason to declare war against CSN: MK declared war against CSN to avoid a real conflict, because MK had the power to do it and knew it would be just another curbstomp with no real consequences for your position because there are alliances like NPO who enables your distasteful moves.

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1340718614' post='2997198']
I guess I'm not as moral and superior as you are, D34th. On that note, please give my love to Legion, FARK, and RIA the next time you see them.
[/quote]

Now tell me something new.

I'll inform them about your love, while I do it please send my best regards to your bosses in MK, but beware, don't bend to much while doing it, I'm sincerely worried about your backs.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340692101' post='2996954']
Where was your outrage when NPO was hit (and that question goes to all of you). Thats right, riding your wannabe moralist horse into nothingness.
[/quote]

Actually, I ended my protectorate agreement with MK over it. But thanks for asking. Also, we're laughing [i]at you[/i],* not angry with you.

[size="1"]*And by "you", I mean both you specifically and your alliance as a whole.[/size]

Edited by Krack