Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1340751365' post='2997573']
Even if it were to happen it sure as hell would not be in a few months.
[/quote]

The timetable for events seems to be in fast forward these days. Also some promises have apparently been made. Will be interesting to see if they're kept.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340768012' post='2997777']
By that standard, jerdge is a fantastic leader.
[/quote]

And by yours, Terry Howard and Crymson are the epitome of greatness.

Also, you're being intentionally dishonest in your comparison. I'm not.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1340744150' post='2997501']
It's not shocking, the number of people fed up with MK are what is causing this reaction. The funny part will be in a few months when people currently aiding them are staring down the gun barrel.
[/quote]

Yes please.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1340770498' post='2997833']
woof. NG are 87% dicks. You should make better treaties. Enjoy the death of CN though. May your casualties be high and everyone's SDI be faulty.
[/quote]

Only 87%? Arexes must be slipping. I'll send him a memo.

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1340770498' post='2997833']
woof. NG are 87% dicks. You should make better treaties. Enjoy the death of CN though. May your casualties be high and everyone's SDI be faulty.
[/quote]

HEY NOW... Our Dicks efficiency is something we take great pride in, we're pushing for the 97% mark at least by now.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340768012' post='2997777'][quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340766620' post='2997765']One runs alliance into ground. Applause.
One takes alliance to the highest strength it had seen in years (and likely never will again,) and an inexorably more favorable political and actual position than before (wavering into obscurity.) Also doing more political maneuvering than any combination of previous leaders had in multiple years in a period of months.
Boo...Hiss...

Protip, I had no part in planning as I was not in government for a good period of time before the war and was removed before the war began.

Your subjective commentary is noted.

[i]One of these is not like the others.[/i][/quote]
By that standard, jerdge is a fantastic leader.[/quote]
Apologies for following you two in going off subject (which I am quite ignorant and absolutely neutral about - for real) but I read your comment a dozen times and I still don't understand what the heck you're talking of. Can you please explain?
Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1340732852' post='2997390']
NATO wont be countered.

The end.
[/quote]

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a world breaking record. An actual statement from MK that was true for exactly 2 days. I think that beats the record held by any of their other statements by at least 1.9 days :D

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1340911521' post='2999516']
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a world breaking record. An actual statement from MK that was true for exactly 2 days. I think that beats the record held by any of their other statements by at least 1.9 days :D
[/quote]

I don't think MK has done anything dishonorable in their war with us specifically berbs. allies defend, it is to be expected.

You guys allied NG knowing they were an ally of MK and would pull you into helping in MK's wars. I miss the days when there was a bit more rivalry between MK and NPO, rather than NPO issuing declarations of support for MK's wars even if you guys don't agree with it and then declare on those who counter MK's allies. MK already had 4 alliances who have declared on them, so if they declared on MK directly there would be less slots to attack and fighting NG isn't an easier war regardless.

If you guys let yourselves be just another of many alliances who MK can use to benefit them in their wars regardless of what you think of the conflict, then NPO is no different than anyone of the other many alliances who go with the pack mentality and don't stick out from the rest. After the Karma War for a while you guys had your own sphere of influence outside of MK's, where you were in control of your FA. Now you guys have allowed yourselves to blend into MK's pack of allies where you let them take the lead in your FA.

NPO has went from being a leader to follower, even if you had a higher chance of being rolled when you guys didn't blend in with MK's allies, at least you were in a more respectable position back then and hadn't allowed yourselves to become a follower alliance. I'm not sure how long you guys plan to endure such humiliation or if this is the new NPO permanently, but I hope you guys are just grinding your teeth as you put up with it for now and haven't let yourselves fall so far you are comfortable being as you are.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1340911521' post='2999516']
[/quote]

Not a big fan of this place and don't post much but need to apologize to both MK and Leet. In a haste I read into something incorrectly and am the one that attacked without permission. MK had every intention of keeping their word, just my pure ignorance.

Methrage, just shut up. You know exactly jack and !@#$ about the NPO, what she was, what she is or anything in between. What it comes down to is you and a nice little band of others like to armchair quarterback with assets that aren't yours, a history that isn't yours, a present that isn't yours and a future you wish was yours.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340930193' post='2999705']
Methrage, just shut up. You know exactly jack and !@#$ about the NPO, what she was, what she is or anything in between. What it comes down to is you and a nice little band of others like to armchair quarterback with assets that aren't yours, a history that isn't yours, a present that isn't yours and a future you wish was yours.
[/quote]
I probably would of joined NPO if I wished for your future, so I'm not sure where you got that from. Also I'm not sure what you mean by nice little band of others, but maybe you're referring to those who post their opinions? Anyways no need to get so touchy, if you're happy with NPO's position and where you're headed, then that's all that matters I suppose.

Whats funny though is back when you guys declared on MK, VE also declared on MK as your backup. Now you guys are backup for MK's side in fighting VE. I'm sure MK is loving it. Interesting how the power of balance shifts and former friends become enemies, former enemies join forces. Also no need to get worked up over an opinion, which is what people generally post around here. Although good luck in your war, VE has probably done plenty to deserve it in the past even if they weren't doing anything wrong at the moment.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1340938809' post='2999771']Whats funny though is back when you guys declared on MK, VE also declared on MK as your backup. Now you guys are backup for MK's side in fighting VE. I'm sure MK is loving it. Interesting how the power of balance shifts and former friends become enemies, former enemies join forces.
[/quote]

And in between those two times, both MK and VE have declared war on NPO. Isn't war lovely?

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1340979262' post='2999980']
So whens it MK's turn? Oh I forgot you can't bite the hand that feeds you.
[/quote]
Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Are you brave enough to see?
Do you want to change it?

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1340986208' post='3000016']
Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Are you brave enough to see?
Do you want to change it?[/quote]

Not a fan of your reference, nice spam though.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1340939557' post='2999782']
And in between those two times, both MK and VE have declared war on NPO. Isn't war lovely?
[/quote]

I agree with Letum here. At one point VE held MADPs with NPO, NpO, MCXA, etc... You get the point. They've fought with NPO when they had the hegemony, After that VE directly hit NPO and was apart of this "new" Hegemony. If NPO had waited up to declare on VE, they'd probably cheered on. From my personal talks with Brehon, i can guarantee you Pacifica is not a puppet -_-