Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1340744150' post='2997501']
It's not shocking, the number of people fed up with MK are what is causing this reaction. The funny part will be in a few months when people currently aiding them are staring down the gun barrel.
[/quote]
Keep dreaming.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340745824' post='2997514']
Keep dreaming.
[/quote]

Tell me more about how PB wasn't going to disband.

Keep dreaming.
[/quote]
While it is unlikely in your case with MK, it's not impossible, nor a dream.

If you look at the history of CN, I can't count how many times I've heard that, and then it's come true. Times change, people change, and allies fight.

You can't really be so oblivious to that, can you?

Keep dreaming.
[/quote]

Every great accomplishment in any aspect of life that has moved society forward in any meaningful way has generally started with a dream that people looked at with derision or skepticism.

So yes I personally hope they DO keep dreaming :ehm:

in the meantime before those dreams may or may not come to fruition, shouldn't everyone be happy that NPO is ripping a new one into GOD? You're forgetting that it was GOD who helped drive and impose the extremely harsh terms on NPO after Karma, not to mention was the only alliance during BiPolar who did not temporarily waive reps while fighting was going on.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1340723585' post='2997277']
if your alliance gets involved the chains suggest you could be on the side of NPO.

how does this make you feel?
[/quote]The only way the STA get involved in this !@#$fest is if someone pre-empts TPF, and we would be honoured to defend them.

Keep dreaming.
[/quote]

Time will tell if he's dreaming, I suppose. If the current larger "side" tries to eat itself in the future, at least it might be more interesting than this war. This gravy train with biscuit wheels thing is boring.

Enjoy your casualties, ally and enemy alike. At least Pansy isn't getting any.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1340747904' post='2997535']
Time will tell if he's dreaming, I suppose. If the current larger "side" tries to eat itself in the future, at least it might be more interesting than this war. This gravy train with biscuit wheels thing is boring.

Enjoy your casualties, ally and enemy alike. At least Pansy isn't getting any.
[/quote]
Screw you Brutus <_<

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1340723408' post='2997275']
Whose current only ally is TPF who didn't defend them in the curbstomp by AZTEC/WAPA because they wanted to help NPO with their war later on

Should be a fun backdoor convo going on right bout now lol
[/quote]You will recall the NPO was attacked pre-emptively by FARK invoking the mandatory defense clause in thier treaty. Sorry to disappoint, no controversial backdoor convos going on. ;)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340745986' post='2997517']
Tell me more about how PB wasn't going to disband.
[/quote]
Who said anything about PB? You always do make the most irrelevant, inane, and downright illogical arguments.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1340746326' post='2997520']
No dreaming, it will be very Ironic when it happens.
[/quote]
oooooo capital I Ironic. Sounds scary.

Nevermind that If it did happen, it wouldn't be ironic, because you were expecting it. Irony is based on expectations.
[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340746859' post='2997527']
While it is unlikely in your case with MK, it's not impossible, nor a dream.

If you look at the history of CN, I can't count how many times I've heard that, and then it's come true. Times change, people change, and allies fight.

You can't really be so oblivious to that, can you?
[/quote]
Not to brag, but I'm probably one of the least oblivious people you'll meet on here. I don't see the world turning on MK. In fact, if the sphere is to shatter, in some meaningful way, it almost certainly wouldn't be because of MK.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1340744150' post='2997501']
It's not shocking, the number of people fed up with MK are what is causing this reaction. The funny part will be in a few months when people currently aiding them are staring down the gun barrel.
[/quote]

Even if it were to happen it sure as hell would not be in a few months.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340729821' post='2997342']
For god's sake. NATO optionally joined R&R in attacking us. NATO has not been countered. Therefore NPO joining NATO's front would be through the optional aggression portion of their treaty. NPO decided not to enact that option because they don't support NATO's agenda, they have no obligation to support NATO in that move. As I remember, they said they would support any ally that was hit. Therefore, when NG got countered, NPO decided to enact the optional defense part of their treaty to defend NG. NG was attacked. NATO was not. GOD forced NPO's hand. I'm not sure what you're not getting about this. I'm also not sure why you're so down on NPO for this, your alliance is in on the same wider side.

Also $%&@ you for drawing me into your e-laywering.
[/quote]

This man speaks great truth.

Obligatory lolmk.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1340751365' post='2997573']
Even if it were to happen it sure as hell would not be in a few months.
[/quote]
With the amount of people who have sat out atleast 2 out of 3 of the last wars it is possible to happen in a few months.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340748516' post='2997541']
Who said anything about PB? You always do make the most irrelevant, inane, and downright illogical arguments.

[/quote]

I just wanted to hear more about that self stated "bloc," that wasn't a bloc wasn't going to disband after you just told everyone no one was going to ever roll MK.

In fact, the latter half of your post is essentially a compliment coming from you.

You're about as credible as Crymson is about his leadership ability.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340762649' post='2997723']
I just wanted to hear more about that self stated "bloc," that wasn't a bloc wasn't going to disband after you just told everyone no one was going to ever roll MK.

In fact, the latter half of your post is essentially a compliment coming from you.

You're about as credible as Crymson is about his leadership ability.
[/quote]
I served under Crymson and for all my issues I had with him then, he ran circles around you. TOP at least did something with it's NS that will be the stuff of legends. You ran MHA into the toilet. You sir, are no Crymson.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1340765642' post='2997754']
I served under Crymson and for all my issues I had with him then, he ran circles around you. TOP at least did something with it's NS that will be the stuff of legends. You ran MHA into the toilet. You sir, are no Crymson.
[/quote]

One runs alliance into ground. Applause.
One takes alliance to the highest strength it had seen in years (and likely never will again,) and an inexorably more favorable political and actual position than before (wavering into obscurity.) Also doing more political maneuvering than any combination of previous leaders had in multiple years in a period of months.
Boo...Hiss...

Protip, I had no part in planning as I was not in government for a good period of time before the war and was removed before the war began.

Your subjective commentary is noted.

[i]One of these is not like the others.[/i]

Edited by IYIyTh

Good luck to our allies in the NPO
o/ NPO

Not going to lie, I would have loved for people to have countered us instead of NG, then I could be rolling with NPO again, but this is a game of strategic warfare, a game of chess and I am not the one moving the pieces.

In the meantime, I shall commemorate by continuing to offer all my nation's citizens pizza with mushrooms as a topping.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340766620' post='2997765']
One runs alliance into ground. Applause.
One takes alliance to the highest strength it had seen in years (and likely never will again,) and an inexorably more favorable political and actual position than before (wavering into obscurity.) Also doing more political maneuvering than any combination of previous leaders had in multiple years in a period of months.
Boo...Hiss...

Protip, I had no part in planning as I was not in government for a good period of time before the war and was removed before the war began.

Your subjective commentary is noted.

[i]One of these is not like the others.[/i][/quote]
By that standard, jerdge is a fantastic leader.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1340765642' post='2997754']
I served under Crymson and for all my issues I had with him then, he ran circles around you. TOP at least did something with it's NS that will be the stuff of legends.
[/quote]

Wow. Arguably the dumbest post I've ever seen on OWF (and that includes HoT's posts). When did "being gifted the #1 statistical alliance and then making everyone hate you (for no reason) and then completely destroying your own alliance (for no reason) and then becoming subservient to the guys who did it to you" become [i]the stuff of legends[/i]? LMAO. It's legendary alright.

Edited by Krack