Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1340697646' post='2997036']
If this sentiment is true, this war could interesting, fast.
[/quote]

No, because no one's going to hit NATO.

Not countering alliances like NATO or Invicta is a luxury the winning side has since they can handle pretty muc everyone else.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1340696735' post='2997020']
Realize it is not you we have an issue with, Pacifica. It is your friends that pushed, and pushed and pushed us. Yesterday, we pushed back. and we were well aware of the consequences of what would come of it. We don't expect mercy, sympathy, or anything less than your very best. We will stand together. You claim to want to take off the head. But behind this head is more than pixels. Beneath this head there is an idea, Mr.Brehon, and ideas are bulletproof.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/D7MCC.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Well go ahead and spill the beans. What's the idea!?

He forgot. That's the hard part about ideas.. they may be bulletproof. but they're not forget proof. If ideas are bullet proof then my cranium must be impervious. I have so many of them. Would explain why so many people call me thick headed.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1340696735' post='2997020']
Realize it is not you we have an issue with, Pacifica. It is your friends that pushed, and pushed and pushed us. Yesterday, we pushed back. and we were well aware of the consequences of what would come of it. We don't expect mercy, sympathy, or anything less than your very best. We will stand together. You claim to want to take off the head. But behind this head is more than pixels. Beneath this head there is an idea, Mr.Brehon, and ideas are bulletproof.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/D7MCC.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I will remind you, GOD in its past failed to understand the concept you are offering. There is an idea you tried to kill, you tried to disband, you tried to isolate and you in the end failed. That idea is Pacifica, we are still here.

I am glad you finally understand that concept. Now there is a glimmer of hope of some kind of future if you keep that understanding.

We will keep our word across the board ladies and gents. GOD lets fight well o/

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1340692844' post='2996970']
30,000 infra, 20,000 miles of land, 12,000 tech, 5 billion dollars and 5.3 million soldiers are approximately what I've burned through in defense of my brothers and sisters in NPO since Karma. Through months long wars and harshest of times I've given my all as an allied nation fighting the various forces who brought war to our doorstep and been proud to do it. It truly saddens me to see NPO now supporting the root cause of the strife on us all, the [i]Mushroom Kingdom[/i]. This is the one time in my 5 years as an NPO ally I can't personally support you.
[/quote]
mk is not actually ng, this appears to be a very common misconception at the moment and if people realised this earlier we wouldn't be in this thread.

Some points to consider for the slow of mind!

1) GOD and NPO dislike each other
2) NPO had a clearly identifiable policy about this war
3) GOD knowingly triggered that policy
4) If that policy weren't completely serious across the board, would NATO really be sitting without a counter right now?

So. How is NPO the bad guy?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340693126' post='2996977']
Expected. NPO has issues with GOD, GOD declares on someone who has a treaty with NPO. NPO declares. The shock is interesting. I hope people can move on after this since it'll be a bit much to shape politics around a small alliance, whatever size GOD is after this.
[/quote]
[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1340693338' post='2996980']
Exactly. It's interesting that people on both sides still feign ignorance about these things, as if this was an unexpected result. Yes, we were aware you would counter if we hit NG. You were aware that we were aware of this. We defended our ally and now you're defending yours.

I've lost track now of how many times we've fought one of the Orders.
[/quote]

Indeed. In contrast to the overall announcement, some of the surprised individual responses are... well, surprising.

Here's to a good fight.

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1340697173' post='2997025']
I assume that if anyone hits NATO, there will be no backing from NPO.
[/quote]

NATO shouldn't be brought into this argument; they put themselves out there to support R&R and deserve more respect for that. That they haven't been countered is likely testament to the fact that NPO would have, in fact, had their back.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1340698882' post='2997046']
God should have hit someone else in the war besides NG. Would have been more beneficial to them and SF.
[/quote]

They should of dog piled MK.
I'm not sure why they didn't do that, I should give them war advice.

If this is what it'll take for Brehon to satisfy his crush on SF, so beit :P.

Happy hunting, my friends on both sides.

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1340697173' post='2997025']
I assume that if anyone hits NATO, there will be no backing from NPO.
[/quote]

NPO is currently engaged in a war and everyone knows you don't split off from one front to aid another. Also, if people listened better they would have realized I have said over and over NPO made their decision, we made ours, we talked about it and we both knew how this war was going to play out. Even if we tried to activate the treaty if countered (protip, we wouldn't) they had 100% justification to stay no, they have like 53451234 allies on one side and us on the other.

Nobody should be surprised this happened, it could not have been better communicated.

Good luck NPO

o/

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1340706854' post='2997081']
NPO is currently engaged in a war and everyone knows you don't split off from one front to aid another.
[/quote]

That's a terrible excuse especially when the front is so small, the risk of a VE counter should be the only thing stopping them from helping you.

Edited by Commander shepard

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340707291' post='2997086']
That's a terrible excuse especially when the front is so small, the risk of a VE counter should be the only thing stopping them from helping you.
[/quote]
Or maybe they just don't want to oA in on NATO's oA entry to end up on the opposite side of the war to most of their allies.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340707676' post='2997089']
Or maybe they just don't want to oA in on NATO's oA entry to end up on the opposite side of the war to most of their allies.
[/quote]

Perhaps, not all alliances have what it takes to fight on two sides.
oA doesn't really matter seeing how this is an oA in on a preempt.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340708234' post='2997093']
Perhaps, not all alliances have what it takes to fight on two sides.
oA doesn't really matter seeing how this is an oA in on a preempt.
[/quote]
Fighting on two sides isn't honourable, it's retarded. And what do you mean, oA doesn't matter in a preempt? Do you really expect NPO to jump in through their oA with NATO, who came in on an oA with R&R, who came in on an MDP with CSN?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340708750' post='2997099']
Fighting on two sides isn't honourable, it's retarded. And what do you mean, oA doesn't matter in a preempt? Do you really expect NPO to jump in through their oA with NATO, who came in on an oA with R&R, who came in on an MDP with CSN?
[/quote]

You used oA twice in your original post, I thought you were saying that's 1 of a number of reasons they should not.
I was just saying that doesn't really matter seeing how what they did here was something more "jumpy" .

I also find you try to state everything as fact, it is not fact.
Fighting on two sides is what it is, you can say it is retarded and not honorable but that is just your opinion.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340709248' post='2997103']
You used oA twice in your original post, I thought you were saying that's 1 of a number of reasons they should not.
I was just saying that doesn't really matter seeing how what they did here was something more "jumpy" .

I also find you try to state everything as fact, it is not fact.
Fighting on two sides is what it is, you can say it is retarded and not honorable but that is just your opinion.
[/quote]
They are defending NG, who actually was attacked, rather than joining in on NATO's aggression.

I think you'll find most people share my opinion on that matter. But if you think that fighting on two sides is great, have fun defending MHA when they finally enter.

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' timestamp='1340685932' post='2996684']
GOD is dead.

o/ NPO

[spoiler]’Sup Balkan Entente?[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Like this post. :) lol.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340709900' post='2997105']
They are defending NG, who actually was attacked, rather than joining in on NATO's aggression.

I think you'll find most people share my opinion on that matter. But if you think that fighting on two sides is great, have fun defending MHA when they finally enter.
[/quote]

I don't know how they see it.
But I'd consider an attack on CSN, an attack on Superfriends.
Nato would then come in for their defense.

Most people may share your opinion but that doesn't make it right.