Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340686696' post='2996774']
How the mighty has fallen.

The alliance once known as New Pacific Order, the baby eaters and rulers of cyberverse became New Pacific Order, the Mushroom Kingdom & Co. bodyguards and bootlickers.
[/quote]

We are defending our direct allies as obligated and promised. None others had requested our help or had been engaged. We are the Pacifica that honors its words. Everyone involved had clear perspective on what would and what would not evoke a response. GOD.. destroyed itself on Brehon's sword.

Now.. would you like some cheese with your whine?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1340690422' post='2996920']
We are defending our direct allies [b]as obligated[/b] and promised. None others had requested our help or had been engaged. We are the Pacifica that honors its words. Everyone involved had clear perspective on what would and what would not evoke a response. GOD.. destroyed itself on Brehon's sword.
[/quote]

Fromt the "A Treaty You Can't Refuse" agreement between the New Pacific Order and Non Grata:
[quote][b]"Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking."[/b]
NG and the NPO agree that if either one is attacked, the other has the option (though not the obligation) to assist the other in whatever means it sees fit, whether that be militarily, financially, politically, or otherwise.[/quote]

I think is cover the obligation part.

As for the promise, your alliance despise trying to play the moral high ground in the beginning of war made the promise to support it's allies in fear of lose their place as "Crumbs eaters" in the cool guys table, and now with this declaration is supporting through NG an unprovoked and unnecessary attack made by MK, the same attack that MK done against your alliance some time ago, so NPO is nowadays nothing more than an allliance suffering with the Stockholm syndrome psychological symptoms.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340691183' post='2996935']
Fromt the "A Treaty You Can't Refuse" agreement between the New Pacific Order and Non Grata:

I think is cover the obligation part.

As for the promise, your alliance despise trying to play the moral high ground in the beginning of war made the promise to support it's allies in fear of lose their place as "Crumbs eaters" in the cool guys table, and now with this declaration is supporting through NG an unprovoked and unnecessary attack made by MK, the same attack that MK done against your alliance some time ago, so NPO is nowadays nothing more than an allliance suffering with the Stockholm syndrome psychological symptoms.
[/quote]

I really, honestly, like STA. It saddens me you're staining their name.

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1340691488' post='2996943']
I really, honestly, like STA. It saddens me you're staining their name.
[/quote]

I'm staining STA's name for telling the truth that you don't like to hear? The fact that you choose to speak about my AA instead of refute my arguments is enough for me, thank you.

Edited by D34th

Yes D34th we made the choice to support our ally even tho we didn't have to. Just like they supported us when they didn't have to (and it could have been any ally). We didn't wait weeks, we didn't try to justify our way out of it. We responded in force, like we told everyone we would.

If someone hit NATO and we responded the same way (which we would have) you would be cheering. So how about you get off your pulpit.

No moral ground here. I get to say I don't like something if I don't like it. Don't like that, I don't really care. Why don't you sit on the sidelines some more and run your mouth as you have been doing for years now. Where was your outrage when NPO was hit (and that question goes to all of you). Thats right, riding your wannabe moralist horse into nothingness. If you see any post from us as being being moralists you really have to remove the "I post because I hate" handbook out of your fourth point of contact.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340691183' post='2996935']<snip>
...so NPO is nowadays nothing more than an allliance suffering with the Stockholm syndrome psychological symptoms.
[/quote]You're fooling yourself.

edit - didn't see ya there Brehon.

Edited by Avicenna

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340692329' post='2996957']
Says the person who posts "OH, HE MAD" images. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You're oblivious to anything but what you want to see or hear.. therefore.. we're wasting our breath on you. The truth is out there.. and the majority acknowledges it. You're the only fool with their nose hanging out in business that isn't theirs. That said, I'm done with you. You may proceed to lie to yourself all you wish.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340692329' post='2996957']
Says the person who posts "OH, HE MAD" images. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

i am not quite sure how those two things are related but i am sure he is feeling owned right now

30,000 infra, 20,000 miles of land, 12,000 tech, 5 billion dollars and 5.3 million soldiers are approximately what I've burned through in defense of my brothers and sisters in NPO since Karma. Through months long wars and harshest of times I've given my all as an allied nation fighting the various forces who brought war to our doorstep and been proud to do it. It truly saddens me to see NPO now supporting the root cause of the strife on us all, the Mushroom Kingdom. This is the one time in my 5 years as an NPO ally I can't personally support you.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340688147' post='2996853']
The past is never the past. Once a two-faced snake, always a two-faced snake, and NPO should know that as well as anyone. That's why they're pathetic.
[/quote]

Careful there, none of what you're saying is part of the official Koolaid anymore.

It's all true, but you know, idiots love to parrot.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1340692844' post='2996970']
30,000 infra, 20,000 miles of land, 12,000 tech, 5 billion dollars and 5.3 million soldiers are approximately what I've burned through in defense of my brothers and sisters in NPO since Karma. Through months long wars and harshest of times I've given my all as an allied nation fighting the various forces who brought war to our doorstep and been proud to do it. It truly saddens me to see NPO now supporting the root cause of the strife on us all, the Mushroom Kingdom. This is the one time in my 5 years as an NPO ally I can't personally support you.
[/quote]

You are allied to GATO sir. Remember that.

Expected. NPO has issues with GOD, GOD declares on someone who has a treaty with NPO. NPO declares. The shock is interesting. I hope people can move on after this since it'll be a bit much to shape politics around a small alliance, whatever size GOD is after this.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340692101' post='2996954']
Yes D34th we made the choice to support our ally even tho we didn't have to. Just like they supported us when they didn't have to (and it could have been any ally). We didn't wait weeks, we didn't try to justify our way out of it. We responded in force, like we told everyone we would.

If someone hit NATO and we responded the same way (which we would have) you would be cheering. So how about you get off your pulpit.

No moral ground here. I get to say I don't like something if I don't like it. Don't like that, I don't really care. Why don't you sit on the sidelines some more and run your mouth as you have been doing for years now. Where was your outrage when NPO was hit (and that question goes to all of you). Thats right, riding your wannabe moralist horse into nothingness. If you see any post from us as being being moralists you really have to remove the "I post because I hate" handbook out of your fourth point of contact.
[/quote]

Indeed, if someone had hit NATO and you defended them I would be cheering you because NATO has a legitimate reason to enter this war and defend their allies while NG is just supporting a blatantly aggressive and unnecessary war started by MK. Had you defended NATO I would be cheering you because I don't support or criticize actions based in the AA who made them, but based in the actions itself, remember that I was defending you in DH-NPO war.

Now you say that you didn't tried to play the moral high ground, but when you say something and with your actions you do exactly the opposite you are in fact playing the moral high ground, if you really meant what you said you could at least had stayed neutral in this war since as you said in the beginning of this post you had no obligation whatsoever to help NG when they are clearly supporting the aggressors of a war you say you don't like. But since you chose to support NG and indirectly(but much more important) support/enable MK and their war you can't criticize me for see NPO as just another pawn who MK uses to achieve [b]their[/b] goals. You could have made a stand in this war and you chose not, doesn't expect me to not tell you the hurtful truth.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1340692474' post='2996959']
You're oblivious to anything but what you want to see or hear.. therefore.. we're wasting our breath on you. The truth is out there.. and the majority acknowledges it. You're the only fool with their nose hanging out in business that isn't theirs. That said, I'm done with you. You may proceed to lie to yourself all you wish.
[/quote]

Are you sure that I'm the one lying to myself? You're who said NPO had the obligation to defend NG and as me and the leader of your alliance said you were wrong. Next time don't start to argue when you clearly haven't the skills or the knowledge to do it and all you know to do is throw insults.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340693126' post='2996977']
Expected. NPO has issues with GOD, GOD declares on someone who has a treaty with NPO. NPO declares. The shock is interesting. I hope people can move on after this since it'll be a bit much to shape politics around a small alliance, whatever size GOD is after this.
[/quote]

Exactly. It's interesting that people on both sides still feign ignorance about these things, as if this was an unexpected result. Yes, we were aware you would counter if we hit NG. You were aware that we were aware of this. We defended our ally and now you're defending yours.

I've lost track now of how many times we've fought one of the Orders.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340693071' post='2996974']
You are allied to GATO sir. Remember that.
[/quote]

I've made my feelings known to our GOV about what I personally would have done with both the INT and GATO treaties the minute the RnR attack happened. Sadly I'm a lowly member and have no control over the alliance. I've also made my stance clear that I will not fire a shot in support of MK for any reason. I'd rather have no nation to lead.

We were neutral. GOD changed that.

The terrible... terrible assumption we would not support an ally just because they are an O means you tried to read between the lines and actually take the face value.

When part of your side... you know FARK hitting us in the FARK FAN vs NPO, NG didn't have to defend us (as ALL of our allies did). You can't have it both ways. Word given is word followed. Many people may go ahead and play games with treaties and legal every line, I follow the word I gave.

You will see what you want, but you will learn in time you need to step back and stop looking through it with the same glasses used for years.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340693256' post='2996978']
Indeed, if someone had hit NATO and you defended them I would be cheering you because NATO has a legitimate reason to enter this war and defend their allies while NG is just supporting a blatantly aggressive and unnecessary war started by MK. Had you defended NATO I would be cheering you because I don't support or criticize actions based in the AA who made them, but based in the actions itself, remember that I was defending you in DH-NPO war.

Now you say that you didn't tried to play the moral high ground, but when you say something and with your actions you do exactly the opposite you are in fact playing the moral high ground, if you really meant what you said you could at least had stayed neutral in this war since as you said in the beginning of this post you had no obligation whatsoever to help NG when they are clearly supporting the aggressors of a war you say you don't like. But since you chose to support NG and indirectly(but much more important) support/enable MK and their war you can't criticize me for see NPO as just another pawn who MK uses to achieve [b]their[/b] goals. You could have made a stand in this war and you chose not, doesn't expect me to not tell you the hurtful truth.
[/quote]

Except you're not telling the whole truth. If someone hits any of our allies we will do what we can to protect them, especially if asked. We are not against or for anyone else.. except GOD and GOD alone in the NG conflict because they activated our treaty. You're reading far more into this than it is. You're making it far more complicated than its simple truth. Occam's razor says my point holds up, and yours does not hold water. The simple truth is the most likely. The simple truth here is a treaty ally was hit. A treaty ally asked for our help. We gave them that help. Combine that with poor relations with GOD and we have all the reason we need. Seriously, this is my last attempt to get anything through your noggin, at least tonight.

It is true we had the option to act. We were asked to act by an optional defense treaty partner we have good relations with against an alliance we did not have good relations with....

Now.. use that beautiful brain of yours and tell me what our logical course of action obviously is?

Keep in mind GOD is not at war with MK either.