Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340723164' post='2997271']
Sorry, my loyalty is to STA.
[/quote]

Whose current only ally is TPF who didn't defend them in the curbstomp by AZTEC/WAPA because they wanted to help NPO with their war later on

Should be a fun backdoor convo going on right bout now lol

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1340723253' post='2997273']
And there lies the problem. Talk is cheap.
[/quote]

[OOC]So by your logic I can't be against war on Afghanistan if I don't join taliban? Or I can't be against Japan hunting whales if I don't join greenpeace. [/OOC]

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1340723585' post='2997277']
if your alliance gets involved the chains suggest you could be on the side of NPO.

how does this make you feel?
[/quote]

If I could plant money and make grow up a money tree I'd be rich.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340724864' post='2997291']
[OOC]So by your logic I can't be against war on Afghanistan if I don't join taliban? Or I can't be against Japan hunting whales if I don't join greenpeace. [/OOC]

[/quote]

The straw man is going up in flames!

Edited by Charles Stuart

The only thing that has been better than hearing we were going to roll GOD is the reactions in this thread.

For me personally regardless of our political reasons, and we do owe NG, I am very happy to see GOD burn.

o/ NPO
o/ NG

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340720420' post='2997226']
Like you or not this are the facts, your efforts will help MK to achieve their goals and in the end of the day all that matters is the results of your actions.
[/quote]

Maybe our goals are very similar despite taking very different means to get here! Makes you think...

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340707676' post='2997089']
Or maybe they just don't want to oA in on NATO's oA entry to end up on the opposite side of the war to most of their allies.
[/quote]

I just wanna go back to this.
Did you think I meant for NPO to act in aggression to MK?

Someone said this...
[quote]I assume that if anyone hits NATO, there will be no backing from NPO.[/quote]

Then a Nato guy said this
[quote]NPO is currently engaged in a war and everyone knows you don't split off from one front to aid another.[/quote]

Then I said this

[quote]That's a terrible excuse especially when the front is so small, the risk of a VE counter should be the only thing stopping them from helping you. [/quote]

Then you said quoted that with this
[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340707676' post='2997089']
Or maybe they just don't want to oA in on NATO's oA entry to end up on the opposite side of the war to most of their allies.
[/quote]

If not by your logic NPO just oA'd on a preempt supporting a attack.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1340722974' post='2997265']
i guess NG must really be struggling with GOD hehehehehe
[/quote]

Johnny, you more than anyone must understand the ranges issue, especially as umbrella call in GOONS or one of a dozen other allies to cover mid and lower tier ranges.

Does that mean you couldn't handle Fark as you had to call in Deinos and TLR? Hmm?

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1340723408' post='2997275']
Whose current only ally is TPF who didn't defend them in the curbstomp by AZTEC/WAPA because they wanted to help NPO with their war later on

Should be a fun backdoor convo going on right bout now lol
[/quote]
It's non-chaining. they were very helpful in the rebuild. Plus we could barely get enough WAPA slots as it was.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1340726893' post='2997307']
Johnny, you more than anyone must understand the ranges issue, especially as umbrella call in GOONS or one of a dozen other allies to cover mid and lower tier ranges.

Does that mean you couldn't handle Fark as you had to call in Deinos and TLR? Hmm?
[/quote]

I was taking the piss mate :P

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340724864' post='2997291']
[/quote]

thank you for answering my question in the most direct manner possible.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1340727514' post='2997313']
i [s]think[/s] hope he was too lol
[/quote]

i thought the hehehehehe in my post made it obvious

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340726359' post='2997302']
I just wanna go back to this.
Did you think I meant for NPO to act in aggression to MK?

Someone said this...

Then a Nato guy said this

Then I said this

Then you said quoted that with this

If not by your logic NPO just oA'd on a preempt supporting a attack.
[/quote]
what. why do you want to go back to this. !@#$@#$ think about what youre saying. GOD hit NG. NPO is defending them. though through an ODAP, which I thought was an MDP. my point is that they chose to defend an ally rather than join a different ally in attacking someone, ultimately in support of CSN.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340727623' post='2997315']
what. why do you want to go back to this. !@#$@#$ think about what youre saying. GOD hit NG. NPO is defending them. though through an ODAP, which I thought was an MDP. my point is that they chose to defend an ally rather than join a different ally in attacking someone, ultimately in support of CSN.
[/quote]

The point the others guys were discussing was, would NPO come to defend NATO if NATO got attacked.
I said they should.
NPO would therefore be defending NATO through a MDoAP.

Non Grata preempted someone(RIA or something)
GOD attacked Non Grata because Non grata attacked their ally.
NPO is now defending Non Grata through an ...ODP

I guess it is down to NPO.
Ultimately in support of MK or Warn/defend off attackers from a close ally.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340722372' post='2997251']
Tell me, who was benefited when you chose to not defend LSF? And Who was benefited when NPO chose to defend NG? Yes MK in both cases... Now go figure because both alliances are MK cronies.

Also I love this new agenda thing.
[/quote]

Exactly. You don't have any sort of moral objection to an alliance "defending" an ally or not. You just don't want to see anyone make any sort of decision that benefits MK in the slightest.

And there's nothing inherently wrong with that. Just be honest and stop cloaking your agenda in faux moralism.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340728702' post='2997328']
The point the others guys were discussing was, would NPO come to defend NATO if NATO got attacked.
I said they should.
NPO would therefore be defending NATO through a MDoAP.

Non Grata preempted someone(RIA or something)
GOD attacked Non Grata because Non grata attacked their ally.
NPO is now defending Non Grata through an ...ODP

I guess it is down to NPO.
Ultimately in support of MK or Warn/defend off attackers from a close ally.
[/quote]
For god's sake. NATO optionally joined R&R in attacking us. NATO has not been countered. Therefore NPO joining NATO's front would be through the optional aggression portion of their treaty. NPO decided not to enact that option because they don't support NATO's agenda, they have no obligation to support NATO in that move. As I remember, they said they would support any ally that was hit. Therefore, when NG got countered, NPO decided to enact the optional defense part of their treaty to defend NG. NG was attacked. NATO was not. GOD forced NPO's hand. I'm not sure what you're not getting about this. I'm also not sure why you're so down on NPO for this, your alliance is in on the same wider side.

Also $%&@ you for drawing me into your e-laywering.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340729821' post='2997342']
For god's sake. NATO optionally joined R&R in attacking us. NATO has not been countered. Therefore NPO joining NATO's front would be through the optional aggression portion of their treaty. NPO decided not to enact that option because they don't support NATO's agenda, they have no obligation to support NATO in that move. As I remember, they said they would support any ally that was hit. Therefore, when NG got countered, NPO decided to enact the optional defense part of their treaty to defend NG. NG was attacked. NATO was not. GOD forced NPO's hand. I'm not sure what you're not getting about this. I'm also not sure why you're so down on NPO for this, your alliance is in on the same wider side.

Also $%&@ you for drawing me into your e-laywering.
[/quote]

Fairly certain he said *if* NATO was attacked, no longer making it optional aggression, but defending NATO from a counter.

For god's sake. NATO optionally joined R&R in attacking us. NATO has not been countered. Therefore NPO joining NATO's front would be through the optional aggression portion of their treaty.[/quote]

They were talking about would NATO be defended by NPO if she got attacked.
I said NPO should defend them if they did, I think you didn't understand what I was talking about in my initial post and thought I said NPO should attack MK with an oA.

The end.

For god's sake.
[/quote]

Honestly, give up, some people are incapable of even the most basic reading comprehension and thought processes. The NPO announcement, and then this declaration, is one of the most simple and open narratives to follow of this war, and people are still messing it up.