RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340865051' post='2999196']
We don't need to wait that long, everyone should just put all of MK in their ignore list. It's like being on vacation in Cabo.
[/quote]
Jokes on you CSM is an MK member.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340861990' post='2999165']
The world will stop responding to MK posts literally when they stop responding to any posts at all and the last stubborn nerds decide its time to hang up their hats.
[/quote]

Just the best irony ever.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1340866099' post='2999210']Jokes on you CSM is an MK member.[/quote]
[code]Alliance Affiliation: Umbrella
Alliance Seniority: 1/23/2011 8:45:44 PM (522 Days)[/code]
You're really joking.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1340867798' post='2999228']
[code]Alliance Affiliation: Umbrella
Alliance Seniority: 1/23/2011 8:45:44 PM (522 Days)[/code]
You're really joking.
[/quote]
Really, Jerdge?

Really?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111819&view=findpost&p=2999163
It's 6 posts above you and I don't think you read it.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1340870329' post='2999239']http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?action=post;board=4.0

I thought that one was obvious. :P[/quote]

Dang it.

[img]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd295/jerdge/MKError.png[/img]

Any other way?...

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340861990' post='2999165']
The world will stop responding to MK posts literally when they stop responding to any posts at all and the last stubborn nerds decide its time to hang up their hats.
[/quote]

This mentality is just hilarious. MK spent years hanging around this game, laboring desperately to get on top. Their sarcastic posts are just a shield for the fact that they take this game as seriously as anyone else, maybe even moreso, and then act like because they put on that guise in the OWF that these times are when the "cool kids" take over from "the nerds?" If anything, we're in the middle of the Revenge of the Nerds right now, but why even make that distinction? This is CN. RL-wise, we got winners, we got losers, and none of that matters for !@#$. When you log into your account on your computer screen, we can say whatever we want to say and be whomever we choose to be. It was true when I started as an awkward high school freshman and has continued to be that way for me as I've grown out of that awkward shell and finally realized my social potential in college. We ALL play this game, so someone else playing it differently doesn't make that person any more or less "nerdy" than you are because you're here too. The ONLY thing that makes me judge someone on these boards as a pathetic, try-hard, real-life desperate !@#$headed little whimp is when they try to come onto the Cybernations boards and say "Harhar look at all the NERDS who play this game!" It's an obvious compensation for the fact they're losers and that they try to come here and put other people down to make themselves feel a little bit better.

Edited to take out "you" at times and put "they." A common pronoun error, but it makes all the difference

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340915934' post='2999560']
This mentality is just hilarious. MK spent years hanging around this game, laboring desperately to get on top. Their sarcastic posts are just a shield for the fact that they take this game as seriously as anyone else, maybe even moreso, and then act like because they put on that guise in the OWF that these times are when the "cool kids" take over from "the nerds?" If anything, we're in the middle of the Revenge of the Nerds right now, but why even make that distinction? This is CN. RL-wise, we got winners, we got losers, and none of that matters for !@#$. When you log into your account on your computer screen, we can say whatever we want to say and be whomever we choose to be. It was true when I started as an awkward high school freshman and has continued to be that way for me as I've grown out of that awkward shell and finally realized my social potential in college. We ALL play this game, so someone else playing it differently doesn't make that person any more or less "nerdy" than you are because you're here too. The ONLY thing that makes me judge someone on these boards as a pathetic, try-hard, real-life desperate !@#$headed little whimp is when they try to come onto the Cybernations boards and say "Harhar look at all the NERDS who play this game!" It's an obvious compensation for the fact you're a loser and that you try to come here and put other people down to make yourself feel a little bit better.
[/quote]

lol ur still in college

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340921762' post='2999624']
If only we had known the info in the OP, we never would have allied MK back then, I'm sure.

Literally the scum of this world.
[/quote]
Tone it back a bit..you are trying too hard to hate us :P

[quote name='THRILLHO' timestamp='1340947018' post='2999861']
The real tragedy here is this thread could have been called MiKi Leaks.
[/quote]
I actually have to agree this would have been a much better topic title.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340947212' post='2999864']
I actually have to agree this would have been a much better topic title.
[/quote]
then it sounds like mickey leaks

with mickey being a word for penis in case you were not aware

is this what you really want?

[quote name='Cotillion' timestamp='1340993832' post='3000059']

[/quote]

Of all the terms I have heard for "penis," and believe me they are plentiful, "mickey" is not among them

[quote name='Cotillion' timestamp='1340993832' post='3000059']

[/quote]
Sounds like the shoe fits

babyjesus @ May 29, 2012, 03:03:17 pm:
thing i did: got valhalla to believe they were under imminent threat of rolling so they hit mass peace, then got xiphosis to take all the blame thus setting the foundation for the MJ-SF rivalry

How is MK getting credit for this? Shens are being called. This was deff Kronos+GOD+Val joke that went amazingly well done albeit a tad bit to far

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1341008620' post='3000189']
babyjesus @ May 29, 2012, 03:03:17 pm:
thing i did: got valhalla to believe they were under imminent threat of rolling so they hit mass peace, then got xiphosis to take all the blame thus setting the foundation for the MJ-SF rivalry

How is MK getting credit for this? Shens are being called. This was deff Kronos+GOD+Val joke that went amazingly well done albeit a tad bit to far
[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing when I read that part, but whatever. MK were the puppet masters and this is 100% legitimate.