Compared to you and yours I'm a regular !@#$@#$ Renaissance Man
[/quote]

Tell us how you really feel...

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341423614' post='3003458']
Its more like u dumb, you just don't know any better.
[/quote]
"If I say it enough, it becomes reality"

Yeah, sure.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1341371005' post='3003028']
oh come on lebubu [comma] you shouldn't cherry pick his post [comma] he was making other valid points too

*is starfox*
[/quote]

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1341400731' post='3003326']
nobody, tell, him
[/quote]

You are the only person who thinks you're being clever. :v:

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341429199' post='3003518']
"If I say it enough, it becomes reality"

Yeah, sure.
[/quote]

But cupcake, its always been true. I'm just bringing a little more attention to it then you normally get.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341429561' post='3003524']
You are the only person who thinks you're being clever. :v:[/quote]
He doesn't have to be clever though. That's the point. If you're arguing with someone who isn't competent, what's the point in being long-winded when you can just put down their point with a line or two.

[quote]
But cupcake, its always been true. I'm just bringing a little more attention to it then you normally get.
[/quote]
This sure would be embarrassing if it weren't you!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341429561' post='3003524']You are the only person who thinks you're being clever. :v: [/quote]
I actually too think that he's being clever (not the cleverest, but he's not bad). The entire joke is anyway now really too convoluted to be funny anymore (if it was funny in the first place) and everyone should just move on to something else, or back to what Starfox really meant.

Of course, that's just my opinion and I am entirely prepared to see it ignored... :D Please carry on.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1341373011' post='3003060']
Hell, PM was the easy part once you and I managed to get everybody else to shut the hell up and got to it. I recall the actual monetary reps for GOONS took a good while.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT GOOD FAITH!
[/quote]

Quoted for absolute truth. But I guess I can't agree with anything you say or anyone on the "other side" for fear I shall be judged as a toadie, croanie or muscle /boggle

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1341286665' post='3002117']
Truth be told, I just wanted to waste some time. But this is just depressing. Back in 06-07 we had to actually try and make points. You people are just pathetic. It's nothing but opinion-as-fact or trying desperately to sell !@#$%^&* as reality. Dear god. How I long for Josef Thorne, Philosopher, or even !@#$@#$ Z'ha'dum at this point.
[/quote]

Except USBR. Nobody would want his lengthy posts backs :P

[quote name='Cotillion' timestamp='1341441953' post='3003624']
this is false unless i, too, am a banksy
[/quote]

Ooops, my bad, dumb mistake on my part.

"You are the only one who thinks your clever, except for you fellow mindless drones," that's what I [i]should [/i]have said.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340786050' post='2998224']
How does this tell you anything about MK and our character etc, considering it's fake?
[/quote]

MK's members are "fake" compared to their RL counterparts, but they're still the bad guy on Planet Bob. No need to explain how you are OOC, as this is a game.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1341447876' post='3003669']
MK's members are "fake" compared to their RL counterparts, but they're still the bad guy on Planet Bob. No need to explain how you are OOC, as this is a game.
[/quote]
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't talking OOC, I just meant that since the content in the OP was faked, it doesn't really tell anyone anything about MK.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1341448269' post='3003671']
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't talking OOC, I just meant that since the content in the OP was faked, it doesn't really tell anyone anything about MK.
[/quote]

Ah, my mistake.

Thanks for the clarification.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1341436597' post='3003583']
If you can't think of why MK is hated by so many people you obviously haven't been paying attention.
[/quote]
Enlighten us.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341446989' post='3003666']
Ooops, my bad, dumb mistake on my part.

"You are the only one who thinks your clever, except for you fellow mindless drones," that's what I [i]should [/i]have said.
[/quote]
jerdge: mindless drone of MK

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1341445270' post='3003652']
Quoted for absolute truth. But I guess I can't agree with anything you say or anyone on the "other side" for fear I shall be judged as a toadie, croanie or muscle /boggle
[/quote]

Silly toadie! I knew you had it in you!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341431351' post='3003542']
He doesn't have to be clever though. That's the point. If you're arguing with someone who isn't competent, what's the point in being long-winded when you can just put down their point with a line or two.
[/quote]
Did you really just call me incompetent, Rey?

Come on, now. Just because you've sucked up, and latched onto their success doesn't mean you can call others incompetent. What have you ever accomplished?

In fact, you are generally regarded poorly by both sides.

You should go help your Protector.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341456246' post='3003737']jerdge: mindless drone of MK[/quote]
Sig worthy! :D

To be fair towards SCY, anyway, "everyone" else too ignores whatever "everyone" else says unless it's convenient to them.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1341445638' post='3003656']
Except USBR. Nobody would want his lengthy posts backs :P
[/quote]

Pssssh, USBR may as well have been Philosophers doppelganger...I'd welcome either of them at this point.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1341473368' post='3003858']
Sig worthy! :D

To be fair towards SCY, anyway, "everyone" else too ignores whatever "everyone" else says unless it's convenient to them.
[/quote]
Would you believe I used to put thought and effort into my posting?

I'm a victim of the system

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341465596' post='3003828']
Did you really just call me incompetent, Rey? [/quote]
I didn't name names, did I?

[quote]Come on, now. Just because you've sucked up, and latched onto their success doesn't mean you can call others incompetent. What have you ever accomplished?

In fact, you are generally regarded poorly by both sides.[/quote]
Did you know: Since my joining in 2008, I've generally had a positive relationship with MK.

[quote]You should go help your Protector.
[/quote]
I left that alliance due to external (hi CSN!) issues. If everyone's doing the same things, might as well be on the smart team.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341456246' post='3003737']
Enlighten us.
[/quote]
Harassment, cyberstalking, hacking forums, spying and general d-baggery for years and years and years.
But you know all that already.