RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341297935' post='3002401']
Example: Above

Another half sarcastic joke post, with the grammar of a cell phone text message.
[/quote]

as itachi uchiha would say

"Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation..." - Chapter 385, p.6

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1341299461' post='3002408']
Ah, so now we're criticizing grammar? I thought we were arguing over the content quality of MK's OWF brigade.

You're in such a rush to denigrate MK's posting that you're just adding commas to your sentence for the hell of it!
[/quote]
It's not too much to ask for someone to use proper capitalization and periods. I'm only in a rush because your dear leader called out a friend over the content of his posts. I'll always be there to point out hypocrisy.

It's almost funny how people who used to use capitalization and such just abandoned it. I guess the lazy way is the cool way.

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1341129601' post='3001086']I hate to break it to you, but you're pretty much irrelevant and unremarkable as an individual in this game/world, so there was no point in bothering to invest in personalizing the response. You decided to take a shot at the collective set of my allies from 5 years ago, so I took one back. I do enjoy holding up mirrors and seeing what people say when they judgmentally respond. "Pathetic personal jab." I do hope you take note. Really, I do. Oh, and before you take the obvious (albeit flawed) route of saying something to the effect of "But you just personally attacked me again by commenting on my relevance wah hypocrite!" I'd like to note that I'm making an observation-based judgment derived from years of dealing with the politics of this world.[/quote]
An observation-based judgment would be that Stonewall Jackson was ironically commenting on "nerds" and the MK having or not had a lot of fun as "spies and zi targets", and you then came into the thread to call him jackass, ignoramus, irrelevant/unremarkable and other "sarcastic" things I don't bother to resume. I am not exactly sure where you got that he would have been "[shooting] at the collective set of [your] allies from 5 years ago" from, but admittedly I didn't review the thread looking for that.
It wouldn't anyway justify your attacks against him, as this forum is undoubtedly for OOC commentary on Cyber Nations - which he was doing - and not for you or anyone else to let go your frustration with whatever personal attack against other players, just because they're saying things that you don't like.

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1341286665' post='3002117']Truth be told, I just wanted to waste some time. But this is just depressing. Back in 06-07 we had to actually try and make points. You people are just pathetic. It's nothing but opinion-as-fact or trying desperately to sell !@#$%^&* as reality. Dear god. How I long for Josef Thorne, Philosopher, or even !@#$@#$ Z'ha'dum at this point.[/quote]
I'll have you know that there's a group of abusive bullies that made an habit of attacking people on a RL level with the precise aim to make their CN experience miserable. It's no secret that that's done with IC motives... Nor there could be any other reason, as players almost never have an actual RL relationship with any other player.
If you're really concerned for the indeed miserable state of CN, and instead of coming here to complain for the lack of elevated discourse, you could maybe start to do something to avoid that the in-game resources that you're sovereign over are used to back such an hateful behaviour. Otherwise your whining just comes off as inanely petulant and hypocrite.

[size="1"][[b]Edit:[/b] replaced "knowledge of" with "relationship with". Also removed an unintended double negative. Sorry for my Itanglish...][/size]

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341308629' post='3002436']
It's not too much to ask for someone to use proper capitalization and periods. I'm only in a rush because your dear leader called out a friend over the content of his posts. I'll always be there to point out hypocrisy.

It's almost funny how people who used to use capitalization and such just abandoned it. I guess the lazy way is the cool way.
[/quote]

*complains about the quality of discourse*

*only contribution is whining about lack of commas*

*is starfox*

jerdge: are we actually going to qualify every biting remark as a personal attack? I can understand being upset about what MK is doing but you're getting a bit emotional here

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341308629' post='3002436']

[/quote]
if you ask me, the lack of capitals is the *real* hegemony.

if only we went back to the good old days of '07 when they held down that shift key.

If we are going to start talking about the DH/NPO war, how about we pull in the people that were at the negotiations and know why things were delayed - only at the very end was it to do with pm nations. Don't start, this will spiral badly.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1341341577' post='3002643']
If we are going to start talking about the DH/NPO war, how about we pull in the people that were at the negotiations and know why things were delayed - only at the very end was it to do with pm nations. Don't start, this will spiral badly.
[/quote]
At this stage you might as well...

Pwease.

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1341286665' post='3002117']
Truth be told, I just wanted to waste some time. But this is just depressing. Back in 06-07 we had to actually try and make points. You people are just pathetic. It's nothing but opinion-as-fact or trying desperately to sell !@#$%^&* as reality. Dear god. How I long for Josef Thorne, Philosopher, or even !@#$@#$ Z'ha'dum at this point.
[/quote]

The amount of irony is this post is astonishing. I don't know if you just don't pay attention to what the members of your alliance posts in this forums and how they behave here and on IRC or if you are just being hypocrite, but for your information all attempt of a proper conversation in this forums are met with "DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT", "YOU'RE IRRELEVANT". "U MAD" and/or "NO U" posts coming from MK & Co.

Though I'll probably end up reading all 17 pages, I feel like on page 3 I've pretty much seen the whole thread.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340698344' post='2997041']
I don't know why people are so interested if the content is fake or not, what was said is true even if it wasn't write by MK members.
[/quote]
Exactly.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1340710759' post='2997111']
Stormsend, myself and Zuli were in on that as well.

Also, if Rotavele is calling BS, it's BS. I also agree with him/her/it.......w/e....this is BS. Accounts on the MK forums have not used actually ruler names since slightly after noCB.
[/quote]
AirMe. Please. I am under the impression that you are not retarded. It's plain text, not a stone carving or even SS; why wouldn't someone that wants to make an impact with this fix the names so that when it gets posted people know who said what?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1341310556' post='3002448']
I'll have you know that there's a group of abusive bullies that made an habit of attacking people on a RL level with the precise aim to make their CN experience miserable. It's no secret that that's done with IC motives... Nor there could be any other reason, as players almost never have an actual RL relationship with any other player.
If you're really concerned for the indeed miserable state of CN, and instead of coming here to complain for the lack of elevated discourse, you could maybe start to do something to avoid that the in-game resources that you're sovereign over are used to back such an hateful behaviour. Otherwise your whining just comes off as inanely petulant and hypocrite.
[/quote]
. . . There's a king on a throne with his eyes torn out . . .

[/quote]
I knew this thread would come in handy: Progression of Terms of the DH war http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102481
My favorite delay was when DH was so illiterate that we had to correct their terms to actually be punitive rather than benefiting us.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1341311396' post='3002454']
*complains about the quality of discourse*

*only contribution is whining about lack of commas*

*is starfox*

jerdge: are we actually going to qualify every biting remark as a personal attack? I can understand being upset about what MK is doing but you're getting a bit emotional here
[/quote]
First off, your leader was the one complaining about the quality of discourse. I was merely responding.

I'm also pretty sure I complained about stuff besides commas, but that wouldn't be like you to acknowledge a full post. Actually, in fact, you guys complained about my commas. I was complaining about your lack of capitalization, and acting like this forum is a text message.

*is starfox* that's so funny. Did you think of that yourself?

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1341311396' post='3002454']jerdge: are we actually going to qualify every biting remark as a personal attack? I can understand being upset about what MK is doing but you're getting a bit emotional here[/quote]
I can assure you that I am not being emotional. The point isn't about me, anyway.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1341291979' post='3002305']
Have you seen some of the people posting on behalf of DoomHouse (see: Neo Uruk)?
[/quote]
It's not my fault your "side" of things makes even me look witty!

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1341355164' post='3002794']
I'm also pretty sure I complained about stuff besides commas, but that wouldn't be like you to acknowledge a full post.[/quote]
oh come on lebubu [comma] you shouldn't cherry pick his post [comma] he was making other valid points too

I was complaining about your lack of capitalization, and acting like this forum is a text message.[/quote]

*is starfox*

[/quote]
Hell, PM was the easy part once you and I managed to get everybody else to shut the hell up and got to it. I recall the actual monetary reps for GOONS took a good while.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT GOOD FAITH!

Who cares if it is true or not? Obviously it somewhat is, though the logs might be BS, but who really gives a damn? If anything, MK should be applauded for succeding to do the !@#$ they've done without anyone stopping them. Is there gimmick getting old and boring? Yes, but they've always been this way. They just seemed cute and nice when they were being smashed to a pulp. Now, they seem like asses because they're on top. That's the only difference between pre-Karma and now.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1341373011' post='3003060']
Hell, PM was the easy part once you and I managed to get everybody else to shut the hell up and got to it. I recall the actual monetary reps for GOONS took a good while.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT GOOD FAITH!
[/quote]
God damn the reps negotiations took forever, those aren't logs I feel like digging through anytime soon

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1341371005' post='3003028']
oh come on lebubu [comma] you shouldn't cherry pick his post [comma] he was making other valid points too

*is starfox*
[/quote]
I notice you disregarded an entire post, and cherry picked a small section.

*is banksy*

That's a legitimate insult though, since you carry yourself like a 12 year old. I guess we all have RP styles.

First off, your leader was the one complaining about the quality of discourse. I was merely responding.
[/quote]

the fact that it was a response doesnt make it any less of a complaint hope this helps

[quote]
I was complaining about your lack of capitalization, and acting like this forum is a text message.
[/quote]

whoa ok this was a BIG misunderstanding, my b

[quote]
*is starfox* that's so funny. Did you think of that yourself?
[/quote]

"... that is my ninja way!" - uzumaki naruto

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1341286665' post='3002117']
Truth be told, I just wanted to waste some time. But this is just depressing. Back in 06-07 we had to actually try and make points. You people are just pathetic. It's nothing but opinion-as-fact or trying desperately to sell !@#$%^&* as reality. Dear god. How I long for Josef Thorne, Philosopher, or even !@#$@#$ Z'ha'dum at this point.
[/quote]

Epic troll.