RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1340765807' post='2997756']
You call them attacks and then threaten GPA because you don't like what Jerdge says in an OOC board?
[/quote]

Or just maybe the fact that its an OOC forum, its tongue-in-cheek? Just maybe.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340769301' post='2997790']
Of course it was sarcasm, but there was a tinge of truth in it as well though. You critisize MK and there can be consequences. Secondly MK has a history of targeting GPA lately. Were you aware of a month ago when MK members were spying info from neutral alliances and in order to provoke them?
[/quote]

SCY... scryer of tinges of truth......

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340763566' post='2997729']
Jerdge, continue your attacks on MK in any forum at GPA's peril...
[/quote]

Thats pathetic even for a member of the centipede. MK have been sitting on top surrounded by butt munchers & yes men so long they forget what real CN interactions look like.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340798217' post='2998281']The reality of the incidents in question, lie solely in the eyes of the beholder.[/quote]
While the way they're mentioned in the document isn't impartial, and some are probably debatable, no one of said incidents is a complete invention.
Or have I missed something there?

[hr]
[i]Edit for Smurf (post below): I think that the word "real" is more about existence than about accuracy. I don't want to start debating semantics, though: Rush is of course welcome to clear it up.[/i]

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1340804942' post='2998335']
While the way they're mentioned in the document isn't impartial, and some are probably debatable, no one of said incidents is a complete invention.
[/quote]

He's agreeing with you that some incidents are debatable. I think it's safe to say all the CN ones have a degree of truth to it, anyone who can see past the spin will agree to that, I believe.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1340804942' post='2998335']

[hr]
[i]Edit for Smurf (post below): I think that the word "real" is more about existence than about accuracy. I don't want to start debating semantics, though: Rush is of course welcome to clear it up.[/i]
[/quote]

Since you said not one of the incidents is complete invention, I will give you an example.

*<lebubu> using polar to destroy top only to drop them and engineer wars that gets them rolled regularly for no reason

You see, in totality, that is a complete invention, because it 100% relies on the notion that somehow MK was behind the Lennox-Dajobo conversations that led to VE rolling Polar. It also relies on an assumption that TOP in some way shape or form, needed "convinced" by MK to take their retirbution on Polar. This is complete and utter nonsense.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1340765807' post='2997756']
You call them attacks and then threaten GPA because you don't like what Jerdge says in an OOC board?
[/quote]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340766340' post='2997763']
Glad to see MK is such a big fan of free speech.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Are you two just trying to score cheap points against MK or are you really so dense that you cannot see an obvious joke for what it is?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340812923' post='2998399']
[color="#0000FF"]Are you two just trying to score cheap points against MK or are you really so dense that you cannot see an obvious joke for what it is?[/color]
[/quote]

Its 100% the former. You are smart enough to see this my friend.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340813156' post='2998402']
Its 100% the former. You are smart enough to see this my friend.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, it worked. I am sure their clever twisting of Banksy's jest will have won many people over to their side. It is only a matter of time before they have Alterego and other revered voices echoing their catchy lines on how terrible we are.[/color]

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1340815567' post='2998431']
I think the most interesting thing in this thread is that apparently MK is so bored that they let Rebel Virginia in so he could *@#$ post in their name.
[/quote]
It's !@#$ posting to point out that the usual suspects are freaking out over an obvious joke?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340812669' post='2998395']
Since you said not one of the incidents is complete invention, I will give you an example.

*<lebubu> using polar to destroy top only to drop them and engineer wars that gets them rolled regularly for no reason

You see, in totality, that is a complete invention, because it 100% relies on the notion that somehow MK was behind the Lennox-Dajobo conversations that led to VE rolling Polar. It also relies on an assumption that TOP in some way shape or form, needed "convinced" by MK to take their retirbution on Polar. This is complete and utter nonsense.
[/quote]

Yea, MK has a problem of attributing things that had nothing to do with them as somehow "all our fault xfd".

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340817312' post='2998455']
Yeah man TLR hasn't had a senator for months.
[/quote]

Way to comment without answering the question which related directly to something that was said that was not true. 5/10 on effort.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340817877' post='2998463']
Yea, MK has a problem of attributing things that had nothing to do with them as somehow "all our fault xfd".
[/quote]

And it certainly could not be that others have a problem of attributing things that had nothing to do with them as somehow 'all their fault".

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340820698' post='2998488']
Way to comment without answering the question which related directly to something you said that was not true. 5/10 on effort.
[/quote]
So you do have a senator then? Where?

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340821824' post='2998508']
So you do have a senator then? Where?
[/quote]
So we came to maroon to sanction who? When? Where?

Not even sure why you are commenting on what I asked, as it was not to you, nor was my replay that I replied to, to you.

Addendum: We had a maroon senator for 5 months... and did not sanction or rogue any maroon alliances, as was accused in the post that began this little exchange.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340822871' post='2998527']

Not even sure why you are commenting on what I asked, as it was not to you, nor was my replay that I replied to, to you.

Addendum: We had a maroon senator for 5 months... and did not sanction or rogue any maroon alliances, as was accused in the post that began this little exchange.
[/quote]
I could have sworn I heard there was some funny business going on there with the Senators. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I wasn't directly affected, doesn't really matter to me either way. Someone from maroon should weigh in.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340822871' post='2998527']

[/quote]
Good to hear broseph, one big happy family

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340812923' post='2998399']
[/quote]

I saw it for it was, a joke with a bit of truth behind it. I'm sorry you've joined the mass of drones and are too blind to see past the party line you now parrot.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340824617' post='2998556']
I saw it for it was, a joke with a bit of truth behind it. I'm sorry you've joined the mass of drones and are too blind to see past the party line you now parrot.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]How exactly have I become a drone and started to parrot the party line? If I remember myself correctly I have thought little of you long before MK let me join their ranks, and have called disingenuous efforts for what they were as long as I've been around. There is no truth at all to what you said, and you know it. You were trying to score some cheap points, and you know it. Why deny it?

Granted the mental midgets on your side will gladly chirp your line along with you, but no one else will buy it. The next time you hope to expend your efforts attempt something that might pay off.[/color]

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1340815567' post='2998431']
I think the most interesting thing in this thread is that apparently MK is so bored that they let Rebel Virginia in so he could *@#$ post in their name.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh Krack, how could I have forgotten about you when I was speaking of the usual subjects? Quite easily, if you must know. Think of what it must say of you when your dribble is less memorable than Alterego's.[/color]