RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1340732977' post='2997392']
I place my bet on people trying to conceal their knives.
[/quote]
MK does not operate like that. It is very clear to everyone who MK's knives are reserved for.

Even if the content in the OP was real, it'd be pretty clearly just a handful of members ironyposting.

Edited by Sardonic

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1340735952' post='2997420']
I just noticed, this list also fails to mention the MEAT ODP, for the sole purpose of Roguing/Sanctioning Maroon alliances.
[/quote]
MEAT isn't an ODP and that isn't what it was about at all (it's more of a PIAT/senate sharing agreement), but it is funny that it didn't get mentioned.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340735331' post='2997414']
Actually, we were already planning to hit CSN when the LSF-NoR stuff blew up. The smart thing on our part was making sure that certain parties were ignored and unable to mess up the overall plan.

It's cute when people pretend that SF didn't benefit just as much from that relationship. Lets pretend, for a minute, that SF hadn't befriended CnG. Next war after Karma? Cit/CnG vs SF.
[/quote]

Haha, no. There were SF-Cit ties and if SF hadn't crowned MK and C&G as the winners and ended the multipolar era, C&G would have gotten beat down. Most of Citadel hated C&G at the time.

edit: They were swing or neutral during STA-Kronos

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340735487' post='2997418']
Dude, you're not doing this correctly. The whole point of allying MK is to let them shoulder the bad PR for everything both of you do.
[/quote]
The whole point is to ditch us then roll us duh.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340737156' post='2997430']
Haha, no. There were SF-Cit ties and if SF hadn't crowned MK and C&G as the winners and ended the multipolar era, C&G would have gotten beat down. Most of Citadel hated C&G at the time.

edit: They were swing or neutral during STA-Kronos
[/quote]

SF entering the war was the result of ODN's treaty with Sparta and FOK's treaty with R&R. We had no particular desire to "roll Citadel", we were fighting old Purple at the time.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340730101' post='2997349']
Are you still so dense as to not see the sheer idiocy of treatying an alliance that had just gotten through mashing you into the ground? To MK you're a tool until you're a threat, so enjoy the "tool" portion of the cycle; I suppose it's the more fun one. Even so, signing that treaty is something so nonsensical I can't imagine what goes through your head. If someone had run me down like CnG demolished you, or demolished NPO [i]twice[/i] I wouldn't be running to their arms once they pretended to like me. How bad of a whipped dog to you have to be to do something like that?
[/quote]

You obviously have never stopped by our forums and realized the love we got for our current allies. But i guess its ok to hope we split from them. Gotta be frustrating to wait forever though.

edit: If we pretend to like you, will you run into our arms too? <3

Edited by GuMMyWoRm

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340740926' post='2997472']
SF entering the war was the result of ODN's treaty with Sparta and FOK's treaty with R&R. We had no particular desire to "roll Citadel", we were fighting old Purple at the time.
[/quote]

No, Xiphosis and Delta favored siding with C&G over Citadel because of their personal relations with Archon. I mean, the wickedj !@#$%* dump was out for a long time.

edit: It was part of a concerted effort that had been going on for months. SF's actions were all preplanned, even if the specifics weren't. They aimed to oppose TOP.

Edited by Roquentin

So here is the thing... exact truth or not is any of this news to people? Did you not live through this events to know A. the validity or B. how horrible we can be do one another?

Oh and keep Moo out of your !@#$@#$ mouths.

Oh and Stonewall... grats on you paying attention. There was this NPO/MK treaty brought up once. Funny it doesn't exist.

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='GuMMyWoRm' timestamp='1340740950' post='2997473']
You obviously have never stopped by our forums and realized the love we got for our current allies. But i guess its ok to hope we split from them. Gotta be frustrating to wait forever though.

edit: If we pretend to like you, will you run into our arms too? <3
[/quote]

My whipped dog analogy didn't imply you don't like them. I love my dog, too, but eventually even Ol' Yeller got shot by his master. You can fight as many wolves as you want for your masters, but once they think you got "hydrophobie" those times won't mean squat.

And as it pertains to your edit, I was a former Voxian who fought in defense of NPO in the DH-NPO war, so it's not impossible. You won't get me to your side so easy as you have TOP, though. I'm a tougher pony to break in.

Also, I support wholeheartedly Brehon's lattermost point. I don't give two !@#$% who wrote it, but that kind of talk has no place here or anywhere.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Maybe a bit OOC but this thread seems to be there anyway.

Those that are reading this [i]do[/i] realize that MK has been asking everyone to form an opposition that can take down MK’s side for a while, right? One of their goals is to fight the potential boredom of CN anyway possible even crossing lines that they shouldn’t. If a coalition is ever formed that can and do beat down MK’s side like NPO was in Karma, MK will likely congratulate them in a sincere manner.

If this game is really going down in a slow death, why don’t we at least give what MK wants and finish up their “to-do” check list with a Karma like war against MK’s side? Otherwise, what’s the point of this game? This isn’t TE where the end of the world comes every 60 or 90 days to start anew. Politics and sides have to change to mix things up and keep it fresh.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1340710759' post='2997111']
Stormsend, myself and Zuli were in on that as well.

Also, if Rotavele is calling BS, it's BS. I also agree with him/her/it.......w/e....this is BS. Accounts on the MK forums have not used actually ruler names since slightly after noCB.
[/quote]
Because we all know Rotavele is an expert on this stuff. :rolleyes:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340685006' post='2996635']
The sad thing is this is mostly stuff people already knew.
[/quote]

End thread.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340741290' post='2997476']
No, Xiphosis and Delta favored siding with C&G over Citadel because of their personal relations with Archon. I mean, the wickedj !@#$%* dump was out for a long time.

edit: It was part of a concerted effort that had been going on for months. SF's actions were all preplanned, even if the specifics weren't. They aimed to oppose TOP.
[/quote]

Well the mentality back then was different from now, it was more multi-polar. We considered there to be a number of powers hostile to RIA for instance, and MK was in that camp just as much as TOP was, though we tried to get along since we had a bunch of shared allies.

If things had been just a little bit different, BiPolar could have been a very different war.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1340744678' post='2997508']

Those that are reading this [i]do[/i] realize that MK has been asking everyone to form an opposition that can take down MK’s side for a while, right? One of their goals is to fight the potential boredom of CN anyway possible even crossing lines that they shouldn’t. If a coalition is ever formed that can and do beat down MK’s side like NPO was in Karma, MK will likely congratulate them in a sincere manner.

If this game is really going down in a slow death, why don’t we at least give what MK wants and finish up their “to-do” check list with a Karma like war against MK’s side? Otherwise, what’s the point of this game? This isn’t TE where the end of the world comes every 60 or 90 days to start anew. Politics and sides have to change to mix things up and keep it fresh.
[/quote]

We did and it got screwed up by a couple very specific monkey wrenches <_<

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1340686668' post='2996772']
The same way it's possible that NPO totaled my car back in '07. (that is to say it isn't)
[/quote]

I distinctly remember someone (thought it was you, actually) who swore up and down that NPO actually did this.

As far as the content of the OP, I'm pretty sure most of that is common knowledge stuff and, unless names were changed for ID purposes, there is no way that is copied from their forums. MK has literally never had everyone in the alliance using their actual name at the same time.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340736363' post='2997422'][quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1340732977' post='2997392']I place my bet on people trying to conceal their knives.[/quote]
MK does not operate like that. It is very clear to everyone who MK's knives are reserved for.[/quote]
As usual (not always hey) you're right. My bet still stands, as I wasn't talking of the MK.
[i](I might also add that there's nothing wrong in stabbing in a game, be it in the back or in other places.)[/i]

Incidentally, showing it in advance isn't a good way to use a knife in combat.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340736363' post='2997422']Even if the content in the OP was real, it'd be pretty clearly just a handful of members ironyposting.[/quote]
Again right.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340741817' post='2997480']Oh and keep Moo out of your !@#$@#$ mouths.[/quote]
Why him only?

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340747851' post='2997534']If you don't mind me asking, how is he doing?[/quote]
Can't you ask in private... :facepalm:

I just noticed, this list also fails to mention the MEAT ODP, for the sole purpose of Roguing/Sanctioning Maroon alliances.
[/quote]

Do you ever think before you open your e-mouth? That treaty was created almost solely as a provocation to the maroon Superfriends alliances, and it was by no means the doing exclusively of MK. I don't often get involved on this forum lately, but honestly, your OWF career from the last war to this one has seen you regularly make claims that are completely incorrect.

As far as the OP is concerned, I frankly don't care. Those of us who have been allied to MK for a long time are aware of that community's sense of humor.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1340744678' post='2997508']

[/quote]
someone bring this man his prize

[/quote]

The purpose of an multi-alliance treaty was to rogue and sanction other alliances?

Well hot damn, I must have missed all that supposed purpose!

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1340749608' post='2997554']As far as the OP is concerned, I frankly don't care. Those of us who have been allied to MK for a long time are aware of that community's sense of humor.[/quote]
It's more a "sense of scorn", to be quite frank.

IMO most of the loud MK members are conformists and with a very thin skin. Their liking for "freedom of speech" is also just pretension. All of this conflicts horribly with the very possibility of having a functioning sense of humour.

[i](Of course, sweeping generalizations are rarely entirely correct and reality is never black and white... But I think that my point is as accurate as it can be.)[/i]

[hr]
[i]EDIT: for fairness, I might add that the MK is far from being the only CN grouping with those characteristics. I also never frequented a lot of other alliances and I couldn't say anything about them etc.[/i]

Edited by jerdge