RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

For those that don't use IRC much, like myself, here you go:

[quote]topic: the !@#$ we've done is amazing
board: private general
forum: mushroom kingdom

lebubu @ May 29, 2012, 02:12:47 pm:
with mk being the dominant force in cn for most of its existence (we passed the npo by a good few months or even a year i think) its time to look back at our history and reflect on the horrible !@#$ we pulled and laugh at everyone not in mk for enabling it

*<lebubu> extorting top for preempting us only to !@#$@#$ destroy the npo using the same tactics

*<lebubu> using polar to destroy top only to drop them and engineer wars that gets them rolled regularly for no reason
<lebubu> *get

*convinced nordreich to abandon dt so they could help us. dt lost their front and paid 20k tech reps

*drove out historical enemies out of the game using real life harassment tactics

EDIT: [i]Inappropriate and insensitive part of post so removed it[/i]

babyjesus @ May 29, 2012, 02:16:55 pm:
-fought and led the karma war, convincing everyone that we'd be ushering in a new golden age of respect and white peace for everyone. then we turned around and became NPO

-trolled TOP into attacking us then played the victim and extorted gargantuan reps. then we turned around and preempted NPO for no reason

-got extorted by Valhalla in '08 for accepting tech from GPA. then we turned around and extorted NSO for one of their ghosts leaving a trade circle

Hypocrite Kingdom

edit: got Mjolnir to take enormous damage by fighting our war for us while we tech raided MHA

ninjacolt @ May 29, 2012, 02:21:36 pm:
cancel all treaties and leave CnG in chaos just so we could form doomhouse and have an attempt to get into PB

gairyuki @ May 29, 2012, 02:38:02 pm:
purposefully running old enemies out of the game using their own tactics

having bros spy on alliances he ran websites for

hosting a big donation drive to make the world forget our evilness

infinite citadel @ May 29, 2012, 02:40:34 pm:
-troll an allied leader to insanity (roq)

ninja colt @ May 29, 2012, 02:41:06 pm:
i single handedly caused the internal destruction of ragnarok (convincing joe stupid and bob ilyani to let us "ghostbust" kaitlin and van hoo)

babyjesus @ May 29, 2012, 03:03:17 pm:
thing i did: got valhalla to believe they were under imminent threat of rolling so they hit mass peace, then got xiphosis to take all the blame thus setting the foundation for the MJ-SF rivalry

lebubu @ May 29, 2012, 03:03:22 pm:
*made investment advisor hardcore rper hime themis break character by trolling the !@#$ out of him

teh1337guy @ May 29, 2012, 03:42:31 pm:
-within hours had CSN & co asking for peace (and settled with 16 hours of the initial DoW) after we hit them just because they were !@#$@#$ lethargic !@#$%

mello @ May 29, 2012, 04:21:03 pm:
-Removed all skill and strategy from the mainstream game and made it impossible for our enemies to beat us with skill by making nuclear war acceptable.

infinite citadel @ May 29, 2012, 04:50:40 pm:
-made a board/embassy devoted to dead CN players, hosted by Denzin's account

cager @ May 29, 2012, 06:24:56 pm:
Making Cortath think that I was collaborating with ComradeAsh and Azrael to create an international incident between us and the New Pacific Order by violating their Minecraft server when all it was was me being drunk and bored at 1am. Ended up having two dedicated longstanding NPO members removed from the Order at no cost to myself.

quiz @ May 29, 2012, 8:05:43 pm
- pretended to be women and seduced a man with asperger's to hear his bad pickup lines and funny stories about a christian computer hacking cult & nearly drove him to suicide by "breaking up" with him

ninja colt @ May 29, 2012, 10:57:55 pm:
cummisar's assarax thread

o ya baby @ May 29, 2012, 11:18:22 pm
i started the biodad thread

azaghul @ May 29, 2012, 11:32:55 pm:
Trolled TOP into preempting us, got Polar to betray TOP for us, extorted TOP, dropped Polar and allied TOP and supported them when they preempted and extorted Polar.

flak attack @ May 29, 2012, 11:54:23 pm:
-were smart enough to make sure that TOP and polar still hated each other after to make sure they didn't gang up on us

banksy @ May 30, 2012, 04:39:57 am:
emperor !@#$@#$ tiberius

mello @ May 30, 2012, 07:25:14 am:
-still haven't been rolled after running roughshod over the whole game for over three years now[/quote]

Discuss.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340685006' post='2996635']
The sad thing is this is mostly stuff people already knew.
[/quote]

These are all true or partially true, none the less, but MK wouldn't purposely admit to it, even in private.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340684732' post='2996627']
No offense but these kinda look fake D:
[/quote]
They are. Evidence:

1) The list is a who's who MK members known outside of MK. There's not a post in there by anyone that is active but not outside of MK.

2) The odds of every member in that using their actual member name at the time are astronomically low. MK members pretty much don't use our ruler names on the forum. We typically have some pun on the name that fits a theme. I'm currently "yak attack" to go with an animal theme, for example.

EDIT: actually, it appears that I made an appearance in these logs. I know I haven't had my username as flak attack on the forum in ages. Probably close to a year.

Edited by flak attack

Anyone who actually goes to the MK forums can tell these are fake. Few MK members use their actual ruler tags, they all have specific forum tags.

Nice try. Also nothing about overhand controlling of NG. Definitely fake.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340685112' post='2996644']

1) The list is a who's who MK members known outside of MK. There's not a post in there by anyone that is active but not outside of MK.
[/quote]

[quote]mello @ May 29, 2012, 04:21:03 pm:
-Removed all skill and strategy from the mainstream game and made it impossible for our enemies to beat us with skill by making nuclear war acceptable.[/quote]

Who is Mello?

[quote]thing i did: got valhalla to believe they were under imminent threat of rolling so they hit mass peace, then got xiphosis to take all the blame thus setting the foundation for the MJ-SF rivalry[/quote]

I've never seen Valhalla go to "mass peace mode". If somebody wants to attack us, we relish the idea. Also, if memory serves it was Xiphosis being less then diplomatic that got MJ and SF off on the wrong foot. Though from what I understand there was some bad blood to begin with predating my time here on Bob.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1340685944' post='2996691']
I've never seen Valhalla go to "mass peace mode". If somebody wants to attack us, we relish the idea. Also, if memory serves it was Xiphosis being less then diplomatic that got MJ and SF off on the wrong foot. Though from what I understand there was some bad blood to begin with predating my time here on Bob.
[/quote]
sending valhalla into peace mode was before your time, it was a few months after Karma, I remember reporting about it on IRC, something like 60% of the alliance hit peace mode, I was in TPF at the time and mhippy yelled at me for reporting against our allies.

[quote]babyjesus @ May 29, 2012, 03:03:17 pm:
thing i did: got valhalla to believe they were under imminent threat of rolling so they hit mass peace, then got xiphosis to take all the blame thus setting the foundation for the MJ-SF rivalry[/quote]

This one's my favorite.

[quote]flak attack @ May 29, 2012, 11:54:23 pm:
-were smart enough to make sure that TOP and polar still hated each other after to make sure they didn't gang up on us[/quote]

Spoke too soon ... this one's my favorite.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340685112' post='2996644']
2) The odds of every member in that using their actual member name at the time are astronomically low. MK members pretty much don't use our ruler names on the forum. We typically have some pun on the name that fits a theme. I'm currently "yak attack" to go with an animal theme, for example.
[/quote]

Currently on the MK boards, our usernames are an animal theme (i'm broa constrictor!), pretty much nobody is going by their actual usernames.

Edited post to make it clearer.

Edited by bros2