RE: MK Leaks

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340921762' post='2999624']
If only we had known the info in the OP, we never would have allied MK back then, I'm sure.

Literally the scum of this world.
[/quote]

Even I wouldn't have said literally.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yk2ajTOR2us/T29ZdkUTkLI/AAAAAAAAB70/xMDbsOHHDmw/s400/pond%2Bscum.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340915934' post='2999560']
This mentality is just hilarious. MK spent years hanging around this game, laboring desperately to get on top. Their sarcastic posts are just a shield for the fact that they take this game as seriously as anyone else, maybe even moreso, and then act like because they put on that guise in the OWF that these times are when the "cool kids" take over from "the nerds?" If anything, we're in the middle of the Revenge of the Nerds right now, but why even make that distinction? This is CN. RL-wise, we got winners, we got losers, and none of that matters for !@#$. When you log into your account on your computer screen, we can say whatever we want to say and be whomever we choose to be. It was true when I started as an awkward high school freshman and has continued to be that way for me as I've grown out of that awkward shell and finally realized my social potential in college. We ALL play this game, so someone else playing it differently doesn't make that person any more or less "nerdy" than you are because you're here too. The ONLY thing that makes me judge someone on these boards as a pathetic, try-hard, real-life desperate !@#$headed little whimp is when they try to come onto the Cybernations boards and say "Harhar look at all the NERDS who play this game!" It's an obvious compensation for the fact they're losers and that they try to come here and put other people down to make themselves feel a little bit better.

Edited to take out "you" at times and put "they." A common pronoun error, but it makes all the difference
[/quote]

At no point did I ever make the claim that I'm not included in this group of stubborn nerds. I am quite accepting of this even. As long as I have the time, I'll likely be hanging around here and I make no claim to the contrary.

I'm still cooler than you but its because my CN persona doesn't center around a culture that glorifies/whitewashes one of the great tragedies and unforgivable crimes of America's past.

This mentality is just hilarious. MK spent years hanging around this game, laboring desperately to get on top. Their sarcastic posts are just a shield for the fact that they take this game as seriously as anyone else, maybe even moreso, and then act like because they put on that guise in the OWF that these times are when the "cool kids" take over from "the nerds?" If anything, we're in the middle of the Revenge of the Nerds right now, but why even make that distinction? This is CN. RL-wise, we got winners, we got losers, and none of that matters for !@#$. When you log into your account on your computer screen, we can say whatever we want to say and be whomever we choose to be. It was true when I started as an awkward high school freshman and has continued to be that way for me as I've grown out of that awkward shell and finally realized my social potential in college. We ALL play this game, so someone else playing it differently doesn't make that person any more or less "nerdy" than you are because you're here too. The ONLY thing that makes me judge someone on these boards as a pathetic, try-hard, real-life desperate !@#$headed little whimp is when they try to come onto the Cybernations boards and say "Harhar look at all the NERDS who play this game!" It's an obvious compensation for the fact they're losers and that they try to come here and put other people down to make themselves feel a little bit better.

Edited to take out "you" at times and put "they." A common pronoun error, but it makes all the difference
[/quote]

lol nerd

i love how the fact that we've effortlessly kept ic wimps like you under our boot for most of CN's existence makes us some sort of awkward losers in real life

socialites :rolleyes:

i mean considering you guys are like "we're just policing people who are social deviants irl and not letting IC/OOC get in the way and enforcing *SOCIALLY ACCEPTED RL MORALITY*" you should accept some blowback

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1341051185' post='3000549']
i mean considering you guys are like "we're just policing people who are social deviants irl and not letting IC/OOC get in the way and enforcing *SOCIALLY ACCEPTED RL MORALITY*" you should accept some blowback
[/quote]

I wasn't aware that was our raison d'etre but ok, sure, that's why we do whatever it is you're referring to.

Why does that deserve blowback?

[/quote]
lol what a nerd

i think you're just mad because we're cooler than you irl and we're better at this game than you are too

[quote name='nitroburn' timestamp='1341074782' post='3000660']
Due to recent events;

Unknown Smurf has resigned from office and does not represent the government or opinions of Aurora Borealis.
[/quote]
first good move by aurora borealis in a long time

[quote name='o ya baby' timestamp='1341077398' post='3000677']
lol what a nerd

i think you're just mad because we're cooler than you irl and we're better at this game than you are too
[/quote]

Just the idea of anyone in this realm talking about cool is astounding. You should face up to your situation.

[quote name='o ya baby' timestamp='1341077398' post='3000677']
[/quote]

I've played this game just how I like it. At least half of my time here has been spent as a spy or at war. I doubt you guys have had nearly as much fun as I have, but to each his own

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1341089781' post='3000738']
I've played this game just how I like it. At least half of my time here has been spent as a spy or at war. I doubt you guys have had nearly as much fun as I have, but to each his own
[/quote]
we were [i]founded[/i] by spies and zi targets, you have no idea how much fun we have, and never will unless you join

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341092769' post='3000771']
This couldn't possibly be an exaggeration.
[/quote]

Last I remember they got so dog-whipped in GWIII They disbanded like !@#$%*es, then came back as MK and within a year were only allowed to survive by Moo's mercy. I don't recall them having any decent or significant spy resources anywhere, and for an alliance of "ZI targets" NPO sure was merciful to them all the way until antekarmatic times. The only alliance for whom Cotillion's statement would be true would be fore Vox. They were literally an alliance of ZI targets who recruited a bunch of spies.

Whoops forgot to answer some posts

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1341042527' post='3000521']
At no point did I ever make the claim that I'm not included in this group of stubborn nerds. I am quite accepting of this even. As long as I have the time, I'll likely be hanging around here and I make no claim to the contrary.[/quote]

Sorry I made that inference then, but the reply wasn't necessarily aimed at only you; there have been people in every corner of CN trying to act like they're cool kids among the throng of nerds. FAN, for example, has this mentality because they're not "emo kids," but ignore the fact that being adults in this game in no way makes it more socially acceptable to spend hours on Internet games. So, that post was to a lot of people, not just you.

[quote]I'm still cooler than you but its because my CN persona doesn't center around a culture that glorifies/whitewashes one of the great tragedies and unforgivable crimes of America's past.
[/quote]

We'll have this out in the Boiler Room someday

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1341048006' post='3000542']
i love how the fact that we've effortlessly kept ic wimps like you under our boot for most of CN's existence makes us some sort of awkward losers in real life

socialites :rolleyes:
[/quote]

1. "Effortlessly?" Wrong. Kept you under your boot? Wrong again
2. Can you read !@#$@#$ English? You're not a nerd; nerds aren't as skull$%&@ing stupid as to think my post would be saying what you gained from it. I said the exact opposite, practically

[quote name='Cotillion' timestamp='1341097384' post='3000796']
woosh, the sound of facetiousness and sarcasm going well over your heads into the stratosphere once again
[/quote]

I don't think you people even know what sarcasm is. FYI, it's when you say something so utterly ridiculous that it's apparent you mean the opposite. If every time you use "sarcasm," nobody can tell, then it's not "going over our heads," you just have !@#$%* sarcasm. You claimed your alliance was founded by ZI targets and spies. What could be the "real" meaning if that post was sarcastic? Your alliance was founded by... upstanding leaders of the community? No... that's not true either. Quit coming in halfway through a discussion and saying "lol u just dun git mai sarcazms." It's just not true and makes you look half-witted.

[img]http://techredible.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/You-keep-using-that-word1.jpg?9d7bd4[/img]

[quote name='Cotillion' timestamp='1341097384' post='3000796']
woosh, the sound of facetiousness and sarcasm going well over your heads into the stratosphere once again
[/quote]

This thing where MK posters say something stupid, and then claim sarcasm afterwards sounds pretty fun. I'll have to start trying it.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1341096644' post='3000792']
Last I remember they got so dog-whipped in GWIII They disbanded like !@#$%*es, then came back as MK and within a year were only allowed to survive by Moo's mercy. I don't recall them having any decent or significant spy resources anywhere, and for an alliance of "ZI targets" NPO sure was merciful to them all the way until antekarmatic times. The only alliance for whom Cotillion's statement would be true would be fore Vox. They were literally an alliance of ZI targets who recruited a bunch of spies.
[/quote]

Your memory is more than a little off, so in addition to coming off like a jackass with your opening you also wound up an ignoramus. Impressive. Let's take this piece by piece:

[quote]Last I remember they got so dog-whipped in GWIII They disbanded like !@#$%*es[/quote]
I'm not sure who the 'they' is here, but looking over the founder's list the majority of members were not from alliances that disbanded in GW3. Unless you're trying to imply that MK=LUE which, while more or less true in the grand scheme of things, was not the case at the time of our founding. We hadn't picked up our other half (Vanguard) yet. Hell, after leaving LUE I had couped CDS and was serving in GOONS FA coterie at the time of founding, which leads me to...

[quote]then came back as MK and within a year were only allowed to survive by Moo's mercy. [/quote]
...the fact that Moo didn't have **** to do with anything. MK was a GOONS project, through and through, and built with the specific intent to help oppose the Orders (see: Unjust War). There are three people whose "mercy" allowed those on ZI lists to get off of them and eventually helped MK form: banned member, DarkSol, and Helsbecter. That's not to say NPO wasn't willing to get me off the ZI list (in return for my service), but it was Dilber who led that effort, not Moo. I actually remember a screen of Ivan flipping pretty bad that Moo would have let GOONS do this, which leads me to...

[quote]I don't recall them having any decent or significant spy resources anywhere[/quote]
Any competent alliance with a decent or significant spy resources should be unknown to the vast majority of the population, which would include you. Of course, this assumes you're familiar with how a competent alliance operates, which is unlikely.

[quote]and for an alliance of "ZI targets" NPO sure was merciful to them all the way until antekarmatic times.[/quote]
A comparison of terms between those given by NPO and those given by MK would contradict the implications of that statement. Trust me though, I'm sure we all miss the days of EZI, disbandments, wonder deletion, and the like. We can work on that though, if you'd like, and see how well people and alliances deal with being properly "dog-whipped." You talk an awful big talk for contributing next to nothing, I wonder if you'd do any better than the "!@#$%*es" you call out. And lastly...

[quote]The only alliance for whom Cotillion's statement would be true would be fore Vox. They were literally an alliance of ZI targets who recruited a bunch of spies.[/quote]
I'll admit I'm hazy now on Vox's history, but if memory serves most of their membership and founders weren't on PZI lists at the time of founding, only once they actually declared open resistance. The initial point you were trying to contest was that MK was founded by PZI targets and spies. Many of MK's founders had been on PZI lists and had gone to great lengths to get off of them (or had simply rerolled), while for many in Vox Populi their trips to that ever-so-fun list to be on came about as a result of their joining.

But it's ok, I can understand being upset when "!@#$%*es" went on to rule the world while you wound up as nothing.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341099855' post='3000827']
This thing where MK posters say something stupid, and then claim sarcasm afterwards sounds pretty fun. I'll have to start trying it.
[/quote]
The thing is MK members don't make every post sarcastically.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1341098054' post='3000803']
I don't think you people even know what sarcasm is. FYI, it's when you say something so utterly ridiculous that it's apparent you mean the opposite. If every time you use "sarcasm," nobody can tell, then it's not "going over our heads," you just have !@#$%* sarcasm. You claimed your alliance was founded by ZI targets and spies. What could be the "real" meaning if that post was sarcastic? Your alliance was founded by... upstanding leaders of the community? No... that's not true either. Quit coming in halfway through a discussion and saying "lol u just dun git mai sarcazms." It's just not true and makes you look half-witted.

[img]http://techredible.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/You-keep-using-that-word1.jpg?9d7bd4[/img]
[/quote]
i am quite aware of what sarcasm is, i am a proud member of the mushroom kingdom and so have been thoroughly educated in such matters from birth. the truth of the statement that we were founded by zi targets and spies was not relevant for the purposes of my post - i was making reference to the same statement by user banksy which has become somewhat popular, which is relevant given the implication that your fun came from your spying activities and being at war. i have successfully elicited the expected response from you, though, making you look completely devoid of of a sense of humour (and scy too, but there's a surprise! (that last part was also sarcasm [img]http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/Smileys/kickass/shh.gif[/img])). i suggest you join mk to avail of our academy which now offers lessons in posting courtesy of myself and legendary owf poster banksy.

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1341104367' post='3000868']
Your memory is more than a little off, so in addition to coming off like a jackass with your opening you also wound up an ignoramus. Impressive. Let's take this piece by piece:

I'm not sure who the 'they' is here, but looking over the founder's list the majority of members were not from alliances that disbanded in GW3. Unless you're trying to imply that MK=LUE which, while more or less true in the grand scheme of things, was not the case at the time of our founding. We hadn't picked up our other half (Vanguard) yet. Hell, after leaving LUE I had couped CDS and was serving in GOONS FA coterie at the time of founding, which leads me to...

...the fact that Moo didn't have **** to do with anything. MK was a GOONS project, through and through, and built with the specific intent to help oppose the Orders (see: Unjust War). There are three people whose "mercy" allowed those on ZI lists to get off of them and eventually helped MK form: banned member, DarkSol, and Helsbecter. That's not to say NPO wasn't willing to get me off the ZI list (in return for my service), but it was Dilber who led that effort, not Moo. I actually remember a screen of Ivan flipping pretty bad that Moo would have let GOONS do this, which leads me to...

Any competent alliance with a decent or significant spy resources should be unknown to the vast majority of the population, which would include you. Of course, this assumes you're familiar with how a competent alliance operates, which is unlikely.

A comparison of terms between those given by NPO and those given by MK would contradict the implications of that statement. Trust me though, I'm sure we all miss the days of EZI, disbandments, wonder deletion, and the like. We can work on that though, if you'd like, and see how well people and alliances deal with being properly "dog-whipped." You talk an awful big talk for contributing next to nothing, I wonder if you'd do any better than the "!@#$%*es" you call out. And lastly...

I'll admit I'm hazy now on Vox's history, but if memory serves most of their membership and founders weren't on PZI lists at the time of founding, only once they actually declared open resistance. The initial point you were trying to contest was that MK was founded by PZI targets and spies. Many of MK's founders had been on PZI lists and had gone to great lengths to get off of them (or had simply rerolled), while for many in Vox Populi their trips to that ever-so-fun list to be on came about as a result of their joining.

But it's ok, I can understand being upset when "!@#$%*es" went on to rule the world while you wound up as nothing.
[/quote]

Finish him!

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1341107678' post='3000885']
Finish him!
[/quote]

He typed a lot of words and basically said nothing. It looked like he did though - which I assume was the purpose.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1341110991' post='3000900']
He typed a lot of words and basically said nothing. It looked like he did though - which I assume was the purpose.
[/quote]
you can do better than this