Some info on Dulra

Yuri Baddic

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1333291564' post='2946714']
Yet another rogue [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110015&view=findpost&p=2945385]who thinks hes important enough[/url] for his own topic :awesome:
[/quote]

Though you have to admit, this one is of some interest. News are really slow recently.

Why would anyone trade with them? They don't care about the game anymore. So, yeah, they decided to go after #1. .rolleyes

I can understand the not having time to keep playing long-term part, but they clearly care about the game right now.

I also look forward to reading Hime's nuke reports.

Edited by Phineas

At last some entertainment, I can't wait to see the nuke reports. Be interesting to see how far you take her down and if she can just rebuild and go straight back to number 1. With all that tech I'm sure its pretty possible. Also I wanna see how well she fights.

[quote name='Yuri Baddic' timestamp='1333271559' post='2946626']
Boredom/challenge.

Do not have any time to play CN seriously or at all really. So my housemate (Sarin)and I thought lets take down number 1. Hime Themis is so huge, not many situations would warrant an attack, thus we decided out target. We are curious to see how much damage we can do until we are out of money. Certainly, it is a rather challenging fight; two nations vs No. 1 and all those who attack us back!

Very excited about this!
[/quote]

Oh, we already know. She posted how much damage her nukes can do. It is...significant. Something around 1,500 tech incinerated per nuke.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1333273719' post='2946636']
While Hime getting rogued is meh, it is good to see Umbrella lose stats.

edit: meh, it dosn't matter at the end of the day if she gets rogued tbh
[/quote]

She can rebuild. She has the [s]money[/s] technology.

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1333295148' post='2946736']
3.6bil? I expected more
[/quote]

Yeah, thats very underwhelming.

But then I'm sure she never expected to fight a war or get rogued. Being so massive.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1333300252' post='2946782']
Yeah, thats very underwhelming.

But then I'm sure she never expected to fight a war or get rogued. Being so massive.
[/quote]
She's been rogued more times than Moo or Ivan was back in the day,I'm sure fighting wars at that size costs alot of money, and then rebuilding to #1 every single time.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1333300629' post='2946785']
She's been rogued more times than Moo or Ivan was back in the day,I'm sure fighting wars at that size costs alot of money, and then rebuilding to #1 every single time.
[/quote]

At least she doesn't have to buy back 40K infra.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1333297016' post='2946745']
Oh, we already know. She posted how much damage her nukes can do. It is...significant. Something around 1,500 tech incinerated per nuke.
[/quote]
1500 tech? That seems high, perhaps you mean infra? I was thinking around 500 tech per nuke. Either way, we'll find out soon enough.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1333273518' post='2946635']
Make sure you post how much 40k Tech in nuke does!

-omfg
[/quote]

With a WRC, every 5K tech means an extra 100% damage over normal. 45K tech would mean a 900% increase. It will thus be on the order of 1500 land, 1500 infra, and 500 tech. Of course, it also bears consideration that every nuke sent against Dulra will be killing real-life money.