Some info on Dulra

Yuri Baddic

She has enough WC to boost back to 20k from 0.

Unfortunately, GS is likely going to be locked into nuke anarchy and be unable to further engage Dulra by round 2, so there's only going to be one round of wars vs Dulra.

Total nuke damage is estimated at around 4500 infra, perhaps that's too high, 3000 infra might do?

There's another 840 infra damage from CMs; if we assume 50% of air attacks go through, that's another 1120 damage,

Ground attacks at 50% would be the same, so with this loose estimate, we'd go to 6080 infra damage, bringing Dulra down to 17000 infra. That's only 18,000 NS damage, and would take perhaps a billion to reach 20k from.

GS can expect to spend more time fighting OBR and its allies than Dulra, and there, they can likely do more damage.

Now, there's another interesting question. What's Yuri's warchest?

By the way, if you're really out to hurt Dulra, it's better to sell off tech and go after Dulra's tech farms.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is going rogue. Best going rogue since Ivan took GATO on.

Excellent, just try to keep us posted about the fight.
Also thanks, it so dull on the board that I almost gave up on it.

btw, This being OOC and all, it is he.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1333273719' post='2946636']
While Hime getting rogued is meh, it is good to see Umbrella lose stats.

edit: meh, it dosn't matter at the end of the day if she gets rogued tbh
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Because all that matters is the destruction of Umbrella. Keep on living the dream, Roq!

Anyway, to the two rogues, I fully support you. I am not a fan of stat huggers, and Hime Thimis especially annoys me for some reasons. That and OBR is generally a pretentiously annoying alliance. Whatever damage you can do to them is a good thing.[/color]

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1333303591' post='2946815']
With a WRC, every 5K tech means an extra 100% damage over normal. 45K tech would mean a 900% increase. It will thus be on the order of 1500 land, 1500 infra, and 500 tech. Of course, it also bears consideration that every nuke sent against Dulra will be killing real-life money.
[/quote]

Wanna figure out how much it'll cost her to re-arm each day? 45k tech + WRC is going to cost a !@#$ ton.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1333312800' post='2946880']
To sound like an echo, 3.6 billion is shocking for his size :o I have a third that and 8 times smaller.
[/quote]

Yeah, to not have triple that at the minimum at her size it pretty stunning. I would say quadruple would be best. I made it a habit to carry at least 5 billion prior to the Karma war and that was nearly 3 years ago. Now going under 10 would make me feel unprepared.

She has literally spent several thousand RL dollars on buying donations too.

Edited by Matt Miller

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1333318476' post='2946933']
You read my post wrong, it said that he had a 16+ billion warchest.
[/quote]

Welp, pardon my reading skills I can't believe messed that up. That's what I get for skimming. :wacko:

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1333318591' post='2946936']
Welp, pardon my reading skills I can't believe messed that up. That's what I get for skimming. :wacko:
[/quote]
Typical Umbrella member..

^_^

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1333318571' post='2946935']
Sooooo many things about this make me go

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Facepalm.+OC.+No+Okay.jpg_c8698a_3527121.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I agree. It's pretty great.

[quote name='sighet' timestamp='1333319335' post='2946945']
Typical Umbrella member..
[/quote]

This, but serious.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='sighet' timestamp='1333319543' post='2946950']
I would like to start the theory now that Umbrella secretly is behind this..

Quick roll Umbrella before the rest of the plan is released..

:ehm:
[/quote]
If this is true, I'd assume the rest of the plan is to crush sighet on their way down!

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1333318476' post='2946933']
You read my post wrong, it said that he had a 16+ billion warchest.
[/quote]
Holy hell. I think I would roguequit too if I had $16 billion saved up with nothing to spend it on.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1333320105' post='2946962']
Holy hell. I think I would roguequit too if I had $16 billion saved up with nothing to spend it on.
[/quote]

You would be hard pressed to find someone that wouldn't.

[quote name='Methax' timestamp='1333320027' post='2946960']
If this is true, I'd assume the rest of the plan is to crush sighet on their way down!
[/quote]
No sighet is a loveable character and no one would think of such a thing.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1333320285' post='2946965']You would be hard pressed to find someone that wouldn't.[/quote]
I can find a lot of people ready to declare that they wouldn't (one is typing this post right now).

Really, going rogue may be "fun", but it stopped being original in 2006. There are other ways to have fun again, and going rogue just speaks volumes about the lack of creativity of the people involved.

Well, at least to me, I guess. To each his/her own etc.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1333320773' post='2946970']
I can find a lot of people ready to declare that they wouldn't (one is typing this post right now).

Really, going rogue may be "fun", but it stopped being original in 2006. There are other ways to have fun again, and going rogue just speaks volumes about the lack of creativity of the people involved.

Well, at least to me, I guess. To each his/her own etc.
[/quote]
Tell me more about a GPA member's idea of fun