Some info on Dulra

Yuri Baddic

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1333414909' post='2947547']
Neutrals do not tend to engage with anyone beyond their own forums.
[/quote]

Looking at his aid screen, Hime Themis seems to have engaged with even [b][i]your[/i][/b] alliance.

edit: his for her, I just learned this.

Edited by Phineas

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem lies in the fact that wars are won on the top and the top teir is pretty set in stone now we have top teir alliance that may perseive a threat from the nuetrals who controls most of the nations in their range by working togather to take out the nuetrals the active top teir alliances could then focus on their more viable threat their former allies against the nuetrals. this could do alot for the game given that neutrals fight back in some cases it would help close the tech gap and the percieved impossibility of ever recaing relavance. I see the top teir allainces instigating lots of short wars in the mid ranges of other alliances thus draining next teir's WC as they rebuild and fight more frequently. this could lead to more activity and a boost for the CN community as a whole

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1333414909' post='2947547']
Neutrals do not tend to engage with anyone beyond their own forums.
[/quote]

When they try they are met with... stuff... like this. Why bother?

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1333418074' post='2947579']
When they try they are met with... stuff... like this. Why bother?
[/quote]

They hardly even post on their own forums. TDO's forum literally has 13,000 posts for a 21 month old board. WTF's forum has been around since mid-2006 and only has 130,000 posts.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1333416611' post='2947561']
And that's an unacceptable waste of space.
[/quote]
Neutrals could say the same about your alliance, but the difference between them and you is they don't care how you want to play the game.

I found it interesting to see how many neutrals were at the top of the rankings (when I find time I'll check top 1000).

Out of the top 100 nations, 56 are in neutral alliances or isolationists (WTF). And 7 out top 10 are neutral.

I expect the trend continues down the line, but it's not really surprising since neutrals cam grow for years in peace, whilst the rest of us have to fight and rebuild. It seems to attract these large nations you either have to be Umbrella or neutral :3

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1333419010' post='2947593']
Is it really so unbelievable that Yuri and Sarin would choose to peace the war out on their own upon realizing how pointless it is? I don't see any reason to believe a conspiracy is involved considering both their nations are still around. If Non Grata wasn't declaring on these nations to prevent counters, then I think the sudden attacks by Non Grata would be good enough reason for them to lay off OBR and focus on that.
[/quote]

A war's record cannot be deleted this quickly.

[quote name='Captain Nathan Brittles' timestamp='1333419290' post='2947600']
I think we're beginning to tread way OFF topic into areas you don't want to go.
[/quote]

Then how about an explanation, cause this thing stinks for those of us who were looking forward to watching the drama politics this event was creating? Seriously is too much to ask what happened?

edit: posted as Alan's post was posted, thanks.

Edited by Derwood1

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1333419321' post='2947602']
A war's record cannot be deleted this quickly.
[/quote]
I forgot about that when I made my post, but I think you're right under normal circumstances you would need to wait until the war normally expires to delete the record.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1333396597' post='2947400']
Also, Schattenamn, mind your own damn business and stop being a tattling little ass. The players got vetted a long time ago.

edit: Also Stonewall Jaxon is a tattling little ass as well, does it feel good buddy? Besides Hiro beat you to it, and we all know what kind of trash he is right?
[/quote]

I'm sorry but when I saw the source of these remarks, I laughed so hard I strained a rib muscle and had to stop reading the thread in order to get some Advil.

Derwood: You're better than that, man. Seriously.

Dame Hime Themis: Keep being a beacon of hope on a sometimes bleak planet.