Some info on Dulra

Yuri Baddic

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Dulra. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 1/4/2012 9:35:14 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/18/2010
Total Money: $3,601,654,655
Technology: 45,258.97 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 4/1/2012 1:04:48 AM
Trade Partners: Mykonos, Vijar, Bumpivania, Zanidoo, Schnitzelburg
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 95
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 810
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 15
Landing Ships: 16
Battleships: 16
Cruisers: 12
Frigates: 11
Destroyers: 12
Submarines: 11
Aircraft Carriers: 10

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yuri Baddic' timestamp='1333270363' post='2946623']
Sorry about that. It was all very spur of the moment.
[/quote]

So is there any heart breaking stories about why your attacking him or was it just boredom/challanging?

Boredom/challenge.

Do not have any time to play CN seriously or at all really. So my housemate (Sarin)and I thought lets take down number 1. Hime Themis is so huge, not many situations would warrant an attack, thus we decided out target. We are curious to see how much damage we can do until we are out of money. Certainly, it is a rather challenging fight; two nations vs No. 1 and all those who attack us back!

Very excited about this!

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1333270516' post='2946624']
So is there any heart breaking stories about why your attacking him or was it just boredom/challanging?
[/quote]
April fools joke? :v:

Anyway, I hope OBR pounds you both into oblivion. 46K tech is going to set you back potentially years in terms of tech lost from nukes alone. Especially true if she DoW's you a second time. Good luck with that......

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1333271805' post='2946629']
April fools joke? :v:

Anyway, I hope OBR pounds you both into oblivion. 46K tech is going to set you back potentially years in terms of tech lost from nukes alone. Especially true if she DoW's you a second time. Good luck with that......
[/quote]
the vicarious tough guy?

While Hime getting rogued is meh, it is good to see Umbrella lose stats.

edit: meh, it dosn't matter at the end of the day if she gets rogued tbh

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Yuri Baddic' timestamp='1333271559' post='2946626']Boredom/challenge.

Do not have any time to play CN seriously or at all really. So my housemate (Sarin)and I thought lets take down number 1. Hime Themis is so huge, not many situations would warrant an attack, thus we decided out target. We are curious to see how much damage we can do until we are out of money. Certainly, it is a rather challenging fight; two nations vs No. 1 and all those who attack us back!

Very excited about this![/quote]
While from an IC angle I completely don't care, from an OOC point of view I hope you concluded a friendly agreement with Hime Themis to make sure that you have fun together, and that you're not ruining some plan she might have had for her nation, instead. I would find such a good sportsmanship to be highly commendable on your part.

If you didn't, anyway, I imagine it's not that big deal - pixels etc: I'll just withdraw my praise and I'll file your case in the "careless" pile.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1333274241' post='2946638']
While from an IC angle I completely don't care, from an OOC point of view I hope you concluded a friendly agreement with Hime Themis to make sure that you have fun together, and that you're not ruining some plan she might have had for her nation, instead. I would find such a good sportsmanship to be highly commendable on your part.

If you didn't, anyway, I imagine it's not that big deal - pixels etc: I'll just withdraw my praise and I'll file your case in the "careless" pile.
[/quote]

Seriously? A plan for her nation? Who cares at this point?

Yuri: should have gotten the trades set up before.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1333274313' post='2946640']Seriously? A plan for her nation? Who cares at this point?[/quote]
I wouldn't, but I am not that lunatic that I think that everyone should see things as I do.

I mean objectively speaking since she's not going to fight a normal war, there's not much else for Dulra. She's #1 and it's not going to change just based on one rogue cycle.

[quote]That which is complete is also dead. - Salman Rushdie[/quote]

Edited by Roquentin

Will it help if I repeat that, regardless of the validity of your point, I still don't claim to possess truth about what should or shouldn't be worth it [u][b][i]for others[/i][/b][/u] in this game?

[i](This is my last shot at that: I don't wish to derail this apparently stats/rogue-based thread any further.)[/i]

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1333274241' post='2946638']

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that nuking someone ruins whatever plans they have for their nation ;)

Well, good luck to Hime Themis on this. Two rogues within Dulra's range is going to be a hell of a lot of trouble to counter. But an interesting fight, especially since she's already anarchied them both solo without nukes. This probably would well be worth an alliance announcement, unlike those other rogue threads going around.

Edited by MrMuz

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1333275970' post='2946651']
I'm pretty sure that nuking someone ruins whatever plans they have for their nation ;)

Well, good luck to Hime Themis on this. Two rogues within Dulra's range is going to be a hell of a lot of trouble to counter. But an interesting fight, especially since she's already anarchied them both solo without nukes. This probably would well be worth an alliance announcement, unlike those other rogue threads going around.
[/quote]

Oh the anarchy was our fault, the only way to do damage to the nation was to deploy all the troops!

[quote name='Yuri Baddic' timestamp='1333277762' post='2946660']
Oh the anarchy was our fault, the only way to do damage to the nation was to deploy all the troops!
[/quote]

I hope you lost the GAs and gave her 2 million each :v: