Announcement from the New Sith Order

Rayvon

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1317707425' post='2815834']
Yet when you factor in allies and history, it seems to change these facts.
[/quote]

Uhmmm.....what? You cannot possibly think of allies as a factor. Legion made a move on tetris, we honoured our treaty. They are now fighting the two alliances that wanted them. If they worry about allies, they could keep theirs out and thus stop any further escalation. They'd still have the numerical advantage.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1317707070' post='2815820']
Fascinating, I didn't see Grämlins becoming a topic of discussion within this thread.

But considering it is now, why not discuss it! Grämlins did have a fall from grace, yes Grämlins was at a point of being looked apon as a great and worthy alliance. We saw the power and held it, we also saw the destruction that can be caused when someone holds it for other then good reasons.

But unlike NSO, least we can say we have been there at the top and fell from it. We learnt and moved on, again something that NSO seems unable to do.

You cannot seriously sit there and claim Legion has the advantage via size, history proves that NS is not always a factor in deciding the outcome of a war.
[/quote]

They do have an advantage via size. If they were only the least bit competent they would be able to beat us. Why should we go easy on them because they prepared badly for a war they themselves declared? Come on, you can do better than this.

Sup Sith, glad you showed up to the party. The free drinks are in Legion's nations.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1317705793' post='2815759']
This war has only proved one thing so far that is new. Legion grew some balls and decided to use them, Kudos to them.
[/quote]

Gotta admit, declaring war for nothing but posting circulated screenshots is ballsy.

At first I thought NSO was going totally paperless, but I now stand corrected.

Some traditions are worth keeping, and the NSO war flag is always a good attraction.

Best of luck to the soldiers of both sides, who bear the brunt of the grand thoughts of their nations' leaders.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1317730339' post='2816005']
At first I thought NSO was going totally paperless, but I now stand corrected.

Some traditions are worth keeping, and the NSO war flag is always a good attraction.

Best of luck to the soldiers of both sides, who bear the brunt of the grand thoughts of their nations' leaders.
[/quote]

They got too impatient awaiting my return to office (I took a 2 hour nap before work - our Emperor is a little plagued atm by another realm) to post this for them. Damn war-mongering Sith :awesome:

[quote name='The Normandy' timestamp='1317732745' post='2816024']
Ughh NSO you never fail to disappoint, keep it up its the only thing you're good at.
[/quote]

We will continue to be at war with alliances larger then us, and will also continue to get in wars right before hitting 3 mil. :awesome:

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1317733031' post='2816030']
We will continue to be at war with alliances larger then us, and w[b]ill also continue to get in wars right before hitting 3 mil.[/b] :awesome:
[/quote]

We peaked at 2.93 within the past 30 days B-)