Announcement from the New Sith Order

Rayvon

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317769934' post='2816470']
I would've thought someone your size would want tech.
[/quote]
the tech will be for nukes I receive, and who says I want to be big? it's more fun to nuke 5k NS nations and enjoy their delicious tears, they provide sustenance for my people.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1317770071' post='2816473']
And here I thought he was just supporting his Maroon brothers and sisters. Such greed, how disappointing. :(
[/quote]
I am supporting my brothers and sisters, but I need to pay the bills somehow!

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317770130' post='2816474']
I am supporting my brothers and sisters, but I need to pay the bills somehow!
[/quote]
Can't you just steal it from Legion like the rest of us? Or, uh, that Europa dude I guess....

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317769725' post='2816467']
I know, but information is a pretty vague term.

As for VE, from what I hear their concern is not the validity of the CB at all, but rather the wishes of an uninvolved party. I'm not VE so I can't tell you what their verdict on the war is, but what they do or do not do has no bearing on my opinion. If it worked that way, everyone would think Tetris is innocent since we're defending them.
[/quote]
No, the uninvolved third party theory is not it at all. It's the rock solid CB that is keeping them out.

:rolleyes: uninvolved third party, as if VE takes orders from other alliances. Nice try though WC ;)

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317770252' post='2816479']
No, the uninvolved third party theory is not it at all. It's the rock solid CB that is keeping them out.

:rolleyes: uninvolved third party, as if VE takes orders from other alliances. Nice try though WC ;)
[/quote]
And how exactly do you know? lol, rock solid CB. Guess we'd better get off the OWF and recall all ambassadors guys, passing around public info is a rock solid CB now.

And it's not the first time they've done it ;)

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317770366' post='2816481']
And how exactly do you know? lol, rock solid CB. Guess we'd better get off the OWF and recall all ambassadors guys, passing around public info is a rock solid CB now.

And it's not the first time they've done it ;)
[/quote]
How exactly do I know what? You're uninvolved third party theory is nonsense, that's how I know. If VE thought the CB was shady they would defend Tetris or demand that Legion end the war.

People lets stop arguing and enjoy the war. I don't care if we win or loose as long as I get to use all my nukes on Legion.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317770739' post='2816486']
RV gave me the ok, and I'm helping!
[/quote]

RV isn't gov but why should we stop you from having fun.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1317763672' post='2816404']
So then MK should have rolled MCXA when SCY made public a certain post from a private embassy? NSO's argument and justification has nothing to do with Tetris' actions and entirely to do with Legion's response.
[/quote]

Yeah... this has been at the back of a my mind a lot the past two days. I doubt you ever see me post something like those threads again.

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1317761780' post='2816382']
Really, I wouldnt this to the VE-NpO war since that one involved proof of y'know, actual spying. (I.E. logs and names, including that of the spy).
[/quote]
I'm confused, did you mean to say that this one was the one that actually involved spying, rather than the Ve-Polar one? Looks like you mixed them up.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317771707' post='2816490']
How exactly do I know what? You're uninvolved third party theory is nonsense, that's how I know. If VE thought the CB was shady they would defend Tetris or demand that Legion end the war.
[/quote]
lol, ok bro. Coz Tetris is the [i]only[/i] ally VE has, right?

[quote name='TheSyl' timestamp='1317778281' post='2816532']
Good luck getting your asses handed to you while "trying" to defend an alliance who got what they had coming to them.
[/quote]

NSO always defends her allies. Im not sure why you have a problem with this?

CB or no CB, we stick to our friends.

Good luck getting your asses handed to you while "trying" to defend an alliance who got what they had coming to them.
[/quote]
I know rite? Honouring a treaty, what new lows will NSO stoop to next? :((

[/quote]
Perhaps if we said that we were going to try and defend them and were unable to try to defend them your quotes around trying might make sense. But since we are defending them it mostly makes you look stupid. Plus the fact that you're in GDA and are criticizing someone else's fighting ability.

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1317772583' post='2816498']
I'm confused, did you mean to say that this one was the one that actually involved spying, rather than the Ve-Polar one? Looks like you mixed them up.
[/quote]

I still haven't seen anything that shows Tetris did any active spying. So, I'd say he has it right.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317752000' post='2816272']
Aggression and defense are terms that have always been twisted to suit people's agendas at the time, you know this as well as anyone Schatt. Legion will claim Tetris started the war when they published the screenshots, our side will claim that Legion started it when they declared war. In the end, there is no objective truth, only the subjective truth that our respective allies will act upon when they decide to enter the war or not.
[/quote]
Justitia knows the truth; I am the Presbyter of Justitia's Cult.