Announcement from the New Sith Order

Rayvon

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317848334' post='2817330']
Forgot to finish my thought.. What I meant is its no matter because our upper tier will funnel aid into our lower one soon enough.
[/quote]
Other people have to see the irony. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to finish my thought.. What I meant is its no matter because our upper tier will funnel aid into our lower one soon enough.
[/quote]

You honestly think that Legion has the competency to funnel aid down to their lower tier in a manner that aid gets sent, and used properly, instead of just ending up in our warchests?

I eagerly await that proposition stumbling along miserably.

[/quote]

You....forgot....to finish your thoughts before posting? :awesome:

As for your upper tier: You once again imply that you have the money to keep up an aid stream. Even in the rare case you do, I am quite certain it will end up in our warchests given the incompetence of many of your lower-end members.

Edited by Turin

[/quote]

I think it would've been better if you hadn't finished the thought to be honest with you.

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1317848779' post='2817340']
If Legion wants help, I invite you to open an embassy with CD. We are really friendly.
[/quote]
Itt Cairna takes revenge on NSO for years of dragging him into losing wars.

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1317848647' post='2817339']
You....forgot....to finish your thoughts before posting? :awesome:

As for your upper tier: You once again imply that you have the money to keep up an aid stream. Even in the rare case you do, I am quite certain it will end up in our warchests given the incompetence of many of your lower-end members.
[/quote]

Lets see what happens. :)

EDIT: @Varianz/the others -- This is what you were laughing at? You think the legion is too incompetent to funnel aid down and/or to have the nations receiving aid hold on to it, correct? Or did I miss something?

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317850198' post='2817362']
EDIT: @Varianz/the others -- This is what you were laughing at? You think the legion is too incompetent to funnel aid down and/or to have the nations receiving aid hold on to it, correct? Or did I miss something?
[/quote]

Moreso the latter than the former, yes.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317850198' post='2817362']
Lets see what happens. :)

EDIT: @Varianz/the others -- This is what you were laughing at? You think the legion is too incompetent
[/quote]

Just stop right there and continue to hold this train of thought.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317847058' post='2817310']
Yes, because declaring 3 offensive wars per nation just to make their blitz look more impressive won't come back to bite them in the ass.
[/quote]

No reason to let military capacity go to waste. Asides, there is difference if people thought the blitz looked impressive or not. NSO, Tetris, and NsO are in it together.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1317845753' post='2817294']
we also prepared for war in under 5 hours, whereas they had days to prepare. We're currently sitting at 139 wars right now, without much Legion counters so far. And no offensive wars by our upper tier.

those are also some objective and relevant facts too about NSO ;)
[/quote]

I was there, we made the decision the afternoon before that update. I don't mean to knock on NSO by any means. I am just using you guys as a measuring stick b/c you have at the very least the reputation of being the high activity alliance that would put together a good update blitz.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317849019' post='2817344']
Itt Cairna takes revenge on NSO for years of dragging him into losing wars.
[/quote]
Don't mistake my signature for meaning I like the NSO

Terra Cotta is a pact strictly for advancing colored interests.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1317852456' post='2817403']
I was there, we made the decision the afternoon before that update. I don't mean to knock on NSO by any means. I am just using you guys as a measuring stick b/c you have at the very least the reputation of being the high activity alliance that would put together a good update blitz.
[/quote]

Ahh yeah, but most knew there was going to be a war since it was several days (what, like 5, 6?) after Polar was hit and alliance members 'should've' been warned. Lots of people who don't check nations, forums, or IRC every day, all the time between 6-12 P.M., were not apart of the initial blitz, but were well-involved during the next 24 hours. That does count for something, you gotta admit, ;)

and I'm just trying to make our awesome performance look good :smug:

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1317851046' post='2817382']
Yes, the very necessity of aid speaks for their incompetence. You got it exactly right.
[/quote]

Ha ha, I guess you won't be sending any aid to your lower tiers then?

Then again, probably not, seeing as you don't have any aid to send.

Seems you've been propping up your alliance with hot air this whole time.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317853190' post='2817422']
Ha ha, I guess you won't be sending any aid to your lower tiers then?

Then again, probably not, seeing as you don't have any aid to send.

Seems you've been propping up your alliance with hot air this whole time.
[/quote]
Oh, Kzopp, really, man?

[url="http://go.mibbit.com/thumb.php?x=32&y=32&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pollsb.com%2Fphotos%2Fo%2F31345-find_offensive_people_use_word_retarded_discribre_something_lame_stupid.jpg"]You're being ridiculous, man.[/url]

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317854847' post='2817440']
Oh, Kzopp, really, man?

[url="http://go.mibbit.com/thumb.php?x=32&y=32&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pollsb.com%2Fphotos%2Fo%2F31345-find_offensive_people_use_word_retarded_discribre_something_lame_stupid.jpg"]You're being ridiculous, man.[/url]
[/quote]

I guess he didn't realize you guys can't send aid to your lower tiers when your entire upper tier is in peace mode.

P.S. Link doesn't go anywhere :(