Announcement from the New Sith Order

Rayvon

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1317703733' post='2815679']
The truth is that our treaty no longer made any sense and shouldn't have still existed at that point, as our foreign policies had clearly diverged quite starkly. The truth is that we had one ally on the side that was sure to win the war, and every other ally and virtually every other friend either already in the war or very likely to enter/be dragged into the war on the side(s) that were almost certain to lose and thus needed much more help.

It's not a decision that I am particular happy about, but it was the right one, and it was the best decision that I could have made in those circumstances. We have always understood your frustrations with our actions and generally granted you a pretty wide berth to complain about it ad naseum for however many months now, but quite frankly I don't think we're listening anymore, and I doubt anyone else is either. It happened, opinions differ, the relationship was severed, and we moved on. I'm sure you can too. [b]Given your fixation on it, you'd think that it was you that got stuck in a losing war, and not us.[/b]
[/quote]

I simply have a great anger toward people boasting of accomplishments that are not theirs to boast about.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1317703820' post='2815681']
And now we get to see what happens when an unbridled force of pure emotion collides with a fluffernutter.
[/quote]
This man wins.

[img]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/34124/958049-i_lold_large.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1317704017' post='2815694']
Pansy

"Cake" and "pie" are food. Are we confusing our nouns again?
[/quote]
Storm, I get the feeling that you've not interacted with 50% of Bob's diplomats.

Edited by AtheistRepublican

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1317703834' post='2815685']
NSO should get a medal or something for this.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Wait, Legion was close to getting a sanction. Well, good thing that silliness is behind them now.[/color]

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1317703462' post='2815663']
How can you change facts and forget history so badly :mellow:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have changed the facts of nothing. The day Polaris was hit by VE NSO committed itself to their defense, due to our longstanding relationship with STA, and the fact it was clear from day one that NPO would eventually be involved (whether they wanted it or not). You had made it clear you'd be siding with iFOK and SLCB, and we respected that decision. Unfortunately we'd been drifting for sometime, but we felt no ill-will towards you and few of us do now. I for one think quite fondly of you. But we could not have defended you in that war without abandoning every last one of our others allies, and in the process siding with those who had been our historical enemies. We made that clear to you from the start which side we were on.

So please, let it drop already. It is getting old.[/color]

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1317703794' post='2815680']
Congratulations on killing Legions Sanction in the quickest time known to Bob NSO.
[/quote]

Now that deserves a special plaque or something for the forum. Congrats, NSO! And happy fighting!

[size="1"]Edited by Jenny[/size]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317704120' post='2815700']
[color="#0000FF"]Wait, Legion was close to getting a sanction. Well, good thing that silliness is behind them now.[/color]
[/quote]
No, Legion actually got Sanction back in the last Gopher update, and it's now gone.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1317704249' post='2815706']
No, Legion actually got Sanction back in the last Gopher update, and it's now gone.
[/quote]

I guess you can't keep mocking them for caring too much about their infra then. That still leaves us with their incompetency though. Maybe you can fight well and throw that title out the window too Legion.

lolegion, that sanction must've been so tasty.

Ah well, I anarchied both of my targets right off the bat. I really don't care anymore. Those are some mighty fine warchests and powerful militaries you've got there.

EDIT: That was sarcasm.

Edited by Hecate
Inappropriate image.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317705246' post='2815737']
I'm sure Legion was looking forward to being sanctioned again, but there's the operative word, isn't it? Again. Legion was sanctioned before 80%of the alliances out there were conceived. Been there, done that. [b]Their honor is more important.[/b]
[/quote]

Too bad it took them so long to realize there was any left in there .. Must have been on the shelf tucked behind their spine.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317705415' post='2815740']
You can only wonder about the taste of a sanction since NSO never was sanctioned... :v:
[/quote]
I think his point wasn't that 'lol u have no sanction now', but more expressing amusement at the fact we did enough with our blitz to knock them out of it after 1 day... :v: