Announcement from the New Sith Order

Rayvon

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317705532' post='2815743']
I think his point wasn't that 'lol u have no sanction now', but more expressing amusement at the fact we did enough with our blitz to knock them out of it after 1 day... :v:
[/quote]
And with a deliberately slightly-limited war effort as well. Go team!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317705415' post='2815740']
You can only wonder about the taste of a sanction since NSO never was sanctioned... :v:
[/quote]
Being allied to you certainly didn't improve our chances.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317705415' post='2815740']
You can only wonder about the taste of a sanction since NSO never was sanctioned... :v:
[/quote]

We at NSO never cared much about being sanctioned so your point is invalid.

And I doubt all of Bob wants to be sanctioned.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1317705607' post='2815748']
Judging from a few of the spy reports I have seen, I don't even know why we attacked. Tetris could have won this one on their own.
[/quote]
One of my opponents actually doesn't have enough money to cover infra bills for this round. Whooooooops.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1317705607' post='2815748']
Judging from a few of the spy reports I have seen, I don't even know why we attacked. Tetris could have won this one on their own.
[/quote]

I tried to tell you guys, but nobody wants to listen to me. You just had to have your blood.

Now we've forever lost the opportunity for Legion to lose 1v1 against an alliance a quarter their size.

I am having a good laugh at the fact NSO has to use the "lol you lost sanction" line in order to feel high and mighty.

This war has only proved one thing so far that is new. Legion grew some balls and decided to use them, Kudos to them.

Some things have not changed so far along the lines of NSO getting all war hungry when the odds are on their side and Tetris being a bunch of idiots.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1317705793' post='2815759']
I am having a good laugh at the fact NSO has to use the "lol you lost sanction" line in order to feel high and mighty.

This war has only proved one thing so far that is new. Legion grew some balls and decided to use them, Kudos to them.

[b]Some things have not changed so far along the lines of NSO getting all war hungry when the odds are on their side and Tetris being a bunch of idiots.[/b]
[/quote]

The only thing that has changed is that we're on the winning side this time. :smug:

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1317705889' post='2815762']
The only thing that has changed is that we're on the winning side this time. :smug:
[/quote]
Yep, and it seems to have cut him deep.

Some things have not changed so far along the lines of NSO getting all war hungry when the odds are on their side and Tetris being a bunch of idiots.
[/quote]

Even if Legion had 2000 members the odds would still be on our side. They are just that bad.

Edited by Charles Stuart

[/quote]

That's all fine and dandy Nut, however we've been chasing after Legion for some time and it's never had anything to do with odds. They finally made a move, and we responded. What other action would you expect?

[/quote]
TBF a lot of us still laugh about Gre's spectacular fall from grace, so it's good to know we could give something back.

[/quote]
Where on earth would you possibly get the idea that NSO gets war hungry only when the odds are on our side? Have you missed the last 20 months, or so? While it is easy to get the wrong impression from this thread, Legion is actually twice the size of NSO and Tetris combined* so at this point the numbers are still in their favor, at least theoretically. Whether or not they can actually use that advantage remains to be seen.

*edit: I just realized this might be a slightly overinflated claim so before any pedants jump on it allow me to rephrase: "Legion is still significantly larger than Tetris/NSO combined" carry on

Edited by Heft

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1317704377' post='2815708']
I guess you can't keep mocking them for caring too much about their infra then. That still leaves us with their incompetency though. Maybe you can fight well and throw that title out the window too Legion.
[/quote]

I'm pleased with this idea that the unlimited SICK BURN!!!s pronounced around here have ever been based on anything concrete.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I do not know what history you've been reading, but NSO has been war hungry even when the odds are not in our favor. In fact, our historical small size can be attributed to our always going to bat for allies even when the odds are against us (to the point of being suicidally so).[/color]