Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1317693670' post='2815325']
Don't let the !@#$%^&* get you down. Making propaganda and !@#$ talking is half the fun in wartime.

Also, my reaction to this thread:

[IMG]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7373/missionaccomplished.png[/IMG]

Suck it, entire Tetris government filled to the brim with people who tried to make amends for my actions despite thinking that Legion was never going to actually hit us. :smug:
[/quote]
You shouldn't be proud or smug about the situation you put your alliance in.

You were government. Your members come before you. You chose poorly.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317693853' post='2815329']
You shouldn't be proud or smug about the situation you put your alliance in.

You were government. Your members come before you. You chose poorly.
[/quote]

You're right. That's why I voluntarily stepped down before I was even asked to do so. I'm sure Tetris membership will forgive me my transgressions once all the Legion cash starts rolling in, though. :awesome:

The war is here now. There's not much left to do but let the nukes fly and enjoy myself, and I fully intend to do both.

[quote name='T.Hubb' timestamp='1317693284' post='2815306']
Good. We were hoping you'd say that.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]While I will commend you for finding your spine at long last, I must say it is regrettable that you have a death wish. With this move, as ill-advised as it may be, it does appear that there is some hope for Legion. I can only hope that is still true when all of this is done.[/color]

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1317694754' post='2815349']
Sorry, but Ollie has deemed it so. Good luck in your ongoing war though!
[/quote]

I chuckled.

Anyway, the fight is on, so let's duke it out.

Glory for all in battle.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1317691495' post='2815241']
Hey you, when did we spy on Legion? What we did was post screenschots that who knows who gave to a member of ours, into World Affairs.
[/quote]

That's just stupid.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1317691495' post='2815241']
If someone would gain spied screenshots from CNTEL and post them onto World Affairs I hardly think they would be getting attacked. If you can prove that we spied or that we know who the spy is, then I agree Legion has a valid CB. I have yet to see any evidence. This is an open invitation for anyone who supports these aggressive action by Legion.
[/quote]

It's not about proof of someone spying for Tetris. Smart government wouldn't have allowed these screenshots to be posted. Rather, they would've notified Legion of the incident and ensured they weren't posted.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1317688855' post='2815129']
Tetris government officials in this very thread state that the situation was dealt with, implying that there was actual spying that actually did take place.
I believe this declaration to be in response to the idea that this situation was not dealt with properly, that Tetris has continued mocking Legion throughout is more telling.
I have also seen copious amounts of evidence, from the OWF posts by Hereno of distributing internal information of the Legion himself as well as dialogue between other alliances that don't agree with the actions Tetris has taken in an attempt to provoke Legion that indeed, would be considered to your allies as close allies suggests that suggests that Tetris is nowhere near in the right and somewhere in the wrong.

I respect that its allies will come to its defense but I cannot respect the idea that the Legion is not warranted in defending itself against this unjust aggression.
[/quote]

I'm kind of surprised no one commented on this post, but I guess I can see why. Hello context.

Posting of the spied intel is just as bad as doing the spying yourselves. You had to know you were provoking Legion. In fact, the thread had quite a few "come on legion, do something about it" posts.

They're doing something about it, and now you're surprised? Next time don't hide behind VE and wave your junk around. Act your size.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1317696948' post='2815403']
Posting of the spied intel is just as bad as doing the spying yourselves. You had to know you were provoking Legion. In fact, the thread had quite a few "come on legion, do something about it" posts.

They're doing something about it, and now you're surprised? Next time don't hide behind VE and wave your junk around. Act your size.
[/quote]

We aren't hiding behind VE. lol

And you're forgetting the part where one of the perpetrators stepped down and the other was removed from office.

[font="Times New Roman"][color="#00FFFF"][size="1"]Its ashamed, Legion done no such thing to provoke Tetris on their actions of recent, unless I am mistaken?
Legion has every right to declare. Besides, war is always fun; it brings the Cyberverse back to life. cheers.[/size][/color][/font]

Edited by Enrage

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317697268' post='2815416']
And you're forgetting the part where one of the perpetrators stepped down and the other was removed from office.
[/quote]

This was [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105532&view=findpost&p=2808026]your reaction[/url] to the actions of those perpetrators:

[quote]This is beautiful.[/quote]

Heh, what changed?

Edited by Schad

One criticism of Legion is that they don't put their armies where their mouths are... so, this should at least silence that bit of criticism.

I'm not sure that substantial proof (or any?) was given regarding the charges made against Tetris, but spying is not cool.

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1317697321' post='2815418']
[font="Times New Roman"][color="#00FFFF"][size="1"]Its ashamed, Legion done no such thing to provoke Tetris on their actions of recent, unless I am mistaken?
Legion has every right to declare. Besides, war is always fun; it brings the Cyberverse back to life. cheers.[/size][/color][/font]
[/quote]
I hope RV kicked you out of the University of Colorful Posting.