Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

While you will most likely get killed for this because Admin knows although Tetris instigated this they sure as hell are to big of cowards to face you alone. The good news is you stood up for yourselves and Tetris will have to get others to save them from you. Its hard to believe I am saying this but, good luck Legion.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1317689716' post='2815164']
I'm sorry, but since when does someone who has testicular fortitude pick and choose their CB's? Fact is, they didn't see it as valid when we were "doing it". Why do they see it as valid now?

Either they're bullies, or they're just dumb. And I sincerely doubt anyone would consider Legion to be bullies.
[/quote]

Both times were valid CBs for Legion. They chose to act on this one and not on the previous. You seem unable to comprehend that the validity of a CB is not based on what actions follow.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317689225' post='2815140']
[color="#0000FF"]So because NSO members are not disappointed that there is a war it is evidence of a conspiracy? Please forgive me if I do not see the logic in that. I will give Legion credit for finally standing up for themselves. Quite honestly I never expected I'd be saying that. But it does not mean I will not relish destroying them.

As for Tetris, whether or not they deserve being rolled is irrelevant. If we had no treaty with them I wouldn't support defending them for this, but there is a treaty. And it is not optional.

Lastly, I do not need to say anything to make myself feel good about myself. I am a golden god.[/color]
[/quote]
Are you confident because you think VE will help in this adventure?

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317689729' post='2815165']
Yes, because if you say it is so then it is so, right? Dajobo never sought anything out, Lennox offered it to him and has since admitted he set Dajobo up. But, whatever floats your boat, I guess.
[/quote]

Well Dajobo was there egging Lennox on and took the info. That Lennox set him up is as you say inconsequential. he took the bait and Polar paid. Doesn't absolve him of anything he did.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1317689824' post='2815171']
While you will most likely get killed for this because Admin knows although Tetris instigated this they sure as hell are to big of cowards to face you alone. The good news is you stood up for yourselves and Tetris will have to get others to save them from you. Its hard to believe I am saying this but, good luck Legion.
[/quote]

Nice summary, Mr.Bad.

Also, hello.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317689853' post='2815172']
Both times were valid CBs for Legion. They chose to act on this one and not on the previous. You seem unable to comprehend that the validity of a CB is not based on what actions follow.
[/quote]

A CB is only a CB when it is used to make war. The fact that the circumstances are the same, but had different results, shows them to be cowards. It's not rocket science.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317689657' post='2815160']
Yeah I said there were differences enough between all three cases. where the similarity with SethB lies is that the information was not actively spied by either Seth or Hereno. I think that is a bigger detail then what happened with the info afterwards. Quite frankly if you don;t want your business ending up here have better security. NPO and Legion should have both tried to find the actual culprit.
[/quote]

Once again, just being fair:

We don't actually know if Tetris actively sought out the info or not. Just because there is no info for such a thing doesn't mean it didn't happen.

My personal view on this whole thing is good job to both Legion and Tetris. I would really hate to fight for either of you guys. This is just one of those wars that I can't really see which side is "right" I'm just enjoying watching the drama it causes.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317689877' post='2815174']
Well Dajobo was there egging Lennox on and took the info. That Lennox set him up is as you say inconsequential. he took the bait and Polar paid. Doesn't absolve him of anything he did.
[/quote]

Yes, whereas Hereno and Co. resisted the offer of screeshots and shunned the person who was supplying them. Righto.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317688724' post='2815127']
Pacifican! Show class to your former ally. Has it been so long that you were at the seat of power that you will ridicule former allies just to win points with your new friends. And people ask me why I left. I love Pacifica. It is greater than this attitude it is showing lately. You should remember it is a priviledge for others to be treatied to Pacifica and not the other way around. Stop acting so damn eager to be liked. You embarass me, you embarass yourselves.
[/quote]

You were a terrible Pacifican and I'm glad your gone, but this thread isn't about NPO, so I don't understand why you feel the need to bring it up, however, my criticism of Legion's poor choice in attacking time is valid and on topic, so kindly take your criticisms of me and my alliance elsewhere.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1317689995' post='2815177']
A CB is only a CB when it is used to make war. The fact that the circumstances are the same, but had different results, shows them to be cowards. It's not rocket science.
[/quote]

A CB is a reason for war. Legion had a reason but did not act upon it. I don't see it as cowardice at all. I do see Tetris as cowards, however. But you seem happy to assist them in their cowardice.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317689877' post='2815174']
[/quote]
Pollard's removal and Hereno retirement also do not absolve them or Tetris.

Everything can be debated until we are all blue in the face. Receiving screen shots...fine not an act of war. Receiving them and posting them...act of war and it might as well have been Tetris that did the spying.

It's war. The how we got here doesn't matter. It will be the what happens next that is most intriguing.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1317690003' post='2815178']
Once again, just being fair:

We don't actually know if Tetris actively sought out the info or not. Just because there is no info for such a thing doesn't mean it didn't happen.

My personal view on this whole thing is good job to both Legion and Tetris. I would really hate to fight for either of you guys. This is just one of those wars that I can't really see which side is "right" I'm just enjoying watching the drama it causes.
[/quote]

exactly no proof has been shown that they did. If that was the case I could understand the need for war but for being an ass? I think internal reprimands were enough.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317689628' post='2815157']
[color=black]Well, there is that and the fact you guys tried the same stunt as Tetris not long ago.[/color][/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And given the same situation I'd gladly do it again. If we got rolled for that, well, it happens and it would not have been entirely undeserved on our end. I'll admit that. We poked Legion. Our reasons for doing so are irrelevant. Legion simply did not have the fortitude to poke back, so we got away with it.
[/color]

[quote]You can do what you like treaty-wise. The fact you are trying to paint Tetris as a victim is the issue I'm disageeing with you on.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Who has said Tetris is a victim? I haven't seen anyone say that. Tetris picked a fight with Legion. Whether or not they were hoping to get one, I do not know. But they got one. Still, NSO signed that treaty. We will defend them.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317690332' post='2815194']
exactly no proof has been shown that they did. If that was the case I could understand the need for war but for being an ass? I think internal reprimands were enough.
[/quote]

Weren't those posting the screenshots in government?

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317690033' post='2815180']
Yes, whereas Hereno and Co. resisted the offer of screeshots and shunned the person who was supplying them. Righto.
[/quote]

Not what I am saying. What I am saying is there is an absence of logs of Hereno telling whoever the source was to target Legion. Besides everyone knows that alliances receive information from time to time.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317689868' post='2815173']
Are you confident because you think VE will help in this adventure?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually I have heard VE is sitting out. As far as I know it is just going to be Tetris and NSO. I am quite certain we'll be getting hurt badly, even if Legion does not call in allies (size is what matters most, quite honestly).[/color]

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317690457' post='2815199']
Not what I am saying. What I am saying is there is an absence of logs of Hereno telling whoever the source was to target Legion. Besides everyone knows that alliances receive information from time to time.
[/quote]
And then post it not once, but twice.

Edited by The Great One

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317690367' post='2815196']
[color="#0000FF"]And given the same situation I'd gladly do it again. If we got rolled for that, well, it happens and it would not have been entirely undeserved on our end. I'll admit that. We poked Legion. Our reasons for doing so are irrelevant. Legion simply did not have the fortitude to poke back, so we got away with it.
[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Who has said Tetris is a victim? I haven't seen anyone say that. Tetris picked a fight with Legion. Whether or not they were hoping to get one, I do not know. But they got one. Still, NSO signed that treaty. We will defend them.[/color]
[/quote]
Bubba no. You will use the "Moldavi Doctrine" to join Tetris in their aggression against Legion.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317690367' post='2815196']
[color="#0000ff"]And given the same situation I'd gladly do it again. If we got rolled for that, well, it happens and it would not have been entirely undeserved on our end. I'll admit that. We poked Legion. Our reasons for doing so are irrelevant. Legion simply did not have the fortitude to poke back, so we got away with it.
[/quote]

[color=black]
But, you said you had no interest in goading Legion into war earlier, RV. Didn't you?
[/color]
[/color]
[quote]
[color="#0000ff"]Who has said Tetris is a victim? I haven't seen anyone say that. Tetris picked a fight with Legion. Whether or not they were hoping to get one, I do not know. But they got one. Still, NSO signed that treaty. We will defend them.[/color]
[/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you saying that Tetris did not deserve to have coals raked over them was you opining that they were not deserved of punishment for their actions.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317690433' post='2815198']
Weren't those posting the screenshots in government?
[/quote]

Like I said a pretty dick move and he paid with his job but there is still no evidence that Hereno or Tetris were seeking the screenshots to begin with. Seems Hereno had them fall in his lap, decided to be a !@#$% and post them, he gets fired. Legion wants to go to war fine but I don't think they should act like they were so grievously offended and Tetris did not punish the offender.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317690559' post='2815204']
Bubba no. You will use the "Moldavi Doctrine" to join Tetris in their aggression against Legion.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh shut up with your nonsense about who is in the right or who is in the wrong. I really do not care for your "lawyering." Tetris did pick a fight, and they did pick it with someone larger and better connected than they. I do not see anyone denying that those members of Tetris were stupid for doing so. Still, NSO signed that MDP, and we will be honoring it.

Allies do stupid things at times. It is true for every alliance out there. But you can choose your friends, and who you associate with. If you decide they're too risky to keep, do it before they get attacked. Never try to weasel out of obligations because "they deserved it." Well, that's my philosophy anyway. The worst that can happen is NSO loses another war. No big deal.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317690763' post='2815212']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh shut up with your nonsense about who is in the right or who is in the wrong. I really do not care for your "lawyering." Tetris did pick a fight, and they did pick it with someone larger and better connected than they. I do not see anyone denying that those members of Tetris were stupid for doing so. Still, NSO signed that MDP, and we will be honoring it.

Allies do stupid things at times. It is true for every alliance out there. But you can choose your friends, and who you associate with. If you decide they're too risky to keep, do it before they get attacked. Never try to weasel out of obligations because "they deserved it." Well, that's my philosophy anyway. The worst that can happen is NSO loses another war. No big deal.[/color]
[/quote]
Oh c'mon Bubba chill out a bit. If it is just NSO and Tetris then you have no idea how happy I am to see it, finally.

I agree with all your points. I hope you enjoy the war.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1317690580' post='2815205']
[color=black]
But, you said you had no interest in goading Legion into war earlier, RV. Didn't you?
[/color]
[/color][/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, I never expected any of the poking of Legion by anyone to ever come to a war. Legion was always a plaything. I am not saying it was kind, but I am a jerk. I won't deny that.

The war I truly wanted was GOD getting rolled, and their friends over in RIA and CSN. Legion was never a thought on my mind or in NSO.[/color]

[quote]Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you saying that Tetris did not deserve to have coals raked over them was you opining that they were not deserved of punishment for their actions.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, when I said they did not deserve to have "coals raked over them" I meant that they did not deserve to be thrown under the bus by their allies. By any ally. Perhaps I misunderstood the question.[/color]